PDA

View Full Version : Travil Trips Comming Up

Frogman
03-11-2009, 08:12
There are some people going to travil by car to better and clearer waters this season. We will be camping out in a tent while diving dive sites. The first one will be in Texas in a few months where going to hit a couple dive sites. And the better one is in September and where going to Flordia "Pensacola" I think, for a few weeks. Clear Clear Clear water!:crash:

navyhmc
03-11-2009, 15:48
Clear Clear Clear water!:crash:

You sir, are NO DDCN Diver!!!! :smilie39:

Clear Water...Pah! anyone can dive clear water. The test of a man's mettle is how he can handle adversity! How he can cope with hardship! How he can function in the throes of "The Rapture of the Deep"! This is the true test of man, the true essence of the DDCN diver!

maverick
03-11-2009, 17:43
Ba fon gul

neogeo
03-11-2009, 18:00
Well I like the deep dark and cold water... However I do want to dive the ocean... but again the deeper you go the darker and colder it gets....

navyhmc
03-12-2009, 00:09
I have dove in about every type of water you can think of. I will admit that I I do enjoy diving in the caribb or South Pac as well as Arctic, Calif, Hawaii, Red Sea, etc. But I still like the cold water fresh dives too.

And I figure that if I can dive the DDCN freeze wet, I'm still good to go. In fact, I did enjoy the cold water last month. I'm all but set for a DDCN tat.

Lulubelle
03-12-2009, 00:39
Ba fon gul

Uh, mav, is that the phonetic spelling of a very common Italian curse word

navyhmc
03-12-2009, 02:05
I asked Mav about that in a PM Lulubelle, he told me he would "educate" me next time we dive. So I too am clueless.