PDA

View Full Version : July 3-4-5 dives

navyhmc
03-12-2009, 00:14
So, is it too early to set up the "Are you going on the July DDCN Dive?" poll yet? It's only 113 days away.:smiley36:

Well DW?

Dark Wolf
03-12-2009, 06:06
:D Don't seem too early to me! I will set one up when I get home from work tonight. Already counting down the days, huh?! :D Gonna be great!!

DW

fire diver
03-12-2009, 07:53
Dang I wish I could go, but the 4th is abig day with my family.

cowgirldiver
03-12-2009, 09:46
Firediver, there is always the 3rd or 5th. I know it's a 4 hour trip for you (since it's three for me), but I had a great time at the annual dive. I know what you mean though-I can't go on the 4th (got to work that boy scout fireworks stand) and can't decide it I can make it on the other 2 days either.

Looked at your pictures and I love that camo wing!!! That vis in your shot at Lake Tenkiller was awesome. I've never seen it that clear!!

Any idea when you're back yet?

fire diver
03-12-2009, 12:36
I may have to see about maybe the day prior, since we could stay the night and still make it back in time for fireworks that night.

Which pics are you talking about? The pics with me in them were taken in a cavern in Mexico, but I think I have a few TK pics also.

Ehhh, I don't know anything anymore. All I know is that I was SUPPOSED to be home the beginning of February, but we go extended. Then they said we HAD to be out of Kuwait (on a bird back home) by the 3rd of April. Now, we aren't even cleared to leave Iraq until 3 April. So who knows.... I guess I'll be back when I get back.

navyhmc
03-12-2009, 17:14
That's the Army for you Fire Diver: Hurry up and wait! Always has been, always will be.

Just hurry home to your family. And we still need to get a welcome home dive for you!

Dark Wolf
03-12-2009, 23:28
Firediver, let us know when a good weekend for you would be. We are planning the "Welcome Home" dive that navyhmc mentioned........

DW

cowgirldiver
03-13-2009, 10:54
Guys, I was trying to ask him in a subtle, sneaky manner but it's probably best just to get it out there-not like he probably didn't see some of the earlier posts anyway.

Dark Wolf
03-13-2009, 12:08
cogirldiver..........:D

DW

fire diver
03-13-2009, 12:28
Guys, I was trying to ask him in a subtle, sneaky manner but it's probably best just to get it out there-not like he probably didn't see some of the earlier posts anyway.

LOL, sneaky sneaky!

navyhmc
03-13-2009, 15:13

Actually, he's known about it since we came up with the idea. Knowing he's coming back and needs time iwth his family, I felt it best to bring him in on the planning.

BUT...We don't have to tell him what the plans are...:003: :smilie39:

fire diver
03-13-2009, 15:49

Actually, he's known about it since we came up with the idea. Knowing he's coming back and needs time iwth his family, I felt it best to bring him in on the planning.

WHAT?! This is a secret-squirrel operation? I'll have the section chief submit the Operational request to G3 Aviation for a helo insertion. My team will cover the breech and clearing phase on the ground. Ohhh, never mind, wrong theatre of ops. :smiley5:

navyhmc
03-13-2009, 16:18

WHAT?! This is a secret-squirrel operation? I'll have the section chief submit the Operational request to G3 Aviation for a helo insertion. My team will cover the breech and clearing phase on the ground. Ohhh, never mind, wrong theatre of ops. :smiley5:

Uh...Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full!:smilie39:

fire diver
03-15-2009, 11:45
Hey, I just talked to my better half, and she's all for coming up on the 3rd and camping over. So it lights like the green light is "go" for this!

navyhmc
03-15-2009, 22:37
Outstanding!!!!!!!!!

Dark Wolf
03-16-2009, 20:29
Fantastic! I will be camping at the Econolodge in Carthage! :D

DW

neogeo
03-18-2009, 06:44
DW you just keep the camping to the real men!

maverick
03-18-2009, 12:51
Can't say 4 sure now but I'll make plans 4 the dive.

cummings66
03-18-2009, 21:31
So where do you camp out at down there? Good places?

neogeo
03-19-2009, 00:29
I'll be camping at the dive site... but there are a few campgrounds yes...

Dark Wolf
03-19-2009, 10:11
Yes, you can camp on site if you like. There are camp sites around, but I am not familiar with them.

I talked with Regina and she is checking with John to see about opening at regular time on the 3rd.

I also talked with her about a night dive, and we are starting to make plans to possibly include this in the events for the weekend. I will keep you all posted on these developments.

DW
DDCN

navyhmc
03-20-2009, 01:43
What's your feeling from Regina DW, think that we'll get all day friday and night dives?

Dark Wolf
03-20-2009, 05:50
I am pretty sure that we will get all day Friday. I have a pretty good feeling about the night dive too, but will have to see.

DW

navyhmc
03-20-2009, 06:52
Way Cool!!! Let me know what I can do to help.

Merrimorte
03-20-2009, 19:15
def would be cool! Sounds like things are coming together "swimmingly" :smiley20:

Dark Wolf
03-23-2009, 14:49
Yes, things are coming together very well! Have been VERY busy at work the last couple of weeks, but will get back on things! :)

DW