PDA

View Full Version : a place for guys to get in trouble?

Black-Gorrilla
08-22-2007, 13:45
you all know that this is what this "man laws" area is gonna end up as... just cause it says MAN on it... doesn't mean that a woMAN is not gonna come in here and read all of our nonsense!! (which im sure there will be plenty of that floating around here!)

deepdiver47
08-22-2007, 14:55
As in shopping, it is expected that women travel in hurds. They are coming for sure, i think it is a wetsuit thing, they don't know that we know that they are looking. Go into the forum and look at how many people are viewing Man Laws. :rock:

Hollywood703
08-22-2007, 15:13
Just leave the toilet seat up, the dishes dirty in the sink...clothes scattered on the floor...and your credit card on the ledge outside this sbforum...and they will never enter.....they will be shopping.

Osprey
08-22-2007, 18:25
what, you boys post in our forum all the time!

just to be annoying, we'll send you each a complimentary box of those fin-heels ;) so sexy!

FyVe
08-22-2007, 18:34
black, size 12. thanks.

quarrydiver
08-22-2007, 20:14
I read a story a couple months ago about a woman who ripped her boyfriends nuts off (through his pants) and then proceeded to attempt swallowing them at a party. Never, never, never toy with women.

scubaguy4409
08-22-2007, 21:20
Ouch!
She truely was nuts for him!

scubaguy4409
08-22-2007, 21:22
Quarrydiver, where are some good spots you enjoy to dive at home? Bradgate, Mason City/Big Blue, etc. Always looking for another exciting spot to try out.

Splitlip
08-22-2007, 21:26
what, you boys post in our forum all the time!

just to be annoying, we'll send you each a complimentary box of those fin-heels ;) so sexy!

The "Fin" me pumps?
Guys are suckers for them.

Splitlip
08-22-2007, 21:28
I read a story a couple months ago about a woman who ripped her boyfriends nuts off (through his pants) and then proceeded to attempt swallowing them at a party.
I hate that.

Krakenn
08-23-2007, 07:28
Im just down right shy when it comes to the Sheilas.
Im sooo glad to be married drove me insane all the courstship B/S.

You know the funny thing is I always enjoyed the eye candy on a guided dive. Im mean lets face it when the six packs gone and the hairs grey you still think you can do it 7 times in an hour you suck it in an rooster it around the boat with the young turks right? - Well it all died for me when I noticed my little daughter is going to be a looker and I thought of all you priks out there perving like I used to. Well all I can say is I hope you dont have daughters!

Kraks

deepdiver47
08-23-2007, 07:32
kraks, I know where you are coming from as I have a 15 year old daughter and she is a looker. As a guy you know what her potential boyfriend has in mind no matter what he says. I am not looking forward to the day when she gets one.

Krakenn
08-23-2007, 07:37
Thats what a rifle was invented for

Kraks

cgvmer
08-23-2007, 07:40
Guys don't need a place to get in trouble, most of us can get in trouble ANYWHERE we are!

Hell last night, my wife woke me up at 2am telling me to turn off a light tha wasn't on. Hell she yells at me in her sleep.

Krakenn
08-23-2007, 07:42
Yep life's a beach and then we marry one

Kraks

Krakenn
08-23-2007, 08:13
Im just hoping Karma doesnt come my way through my daughter tis all.

Sigh

Kraks

frankc420
08-23-2007, 08:15
Yep life's a beach and then we marry one

Kraks

We marry then they become one... get it right!

Charlotte Smith
08-23-2007, 08:47
WHAT!!!! As everyone know....guys don't need a "place" to get into trouble.....it just follows them around every where they go.....

Osprey
08-23-2007, 11:16
Thats what a rifle was invented for

Kraks

oh come on, isnt is more scary to have an old bat with a rusted nail as a weapon? lol

94GTStang
08-23-2007, 11:26
Guys don't need a place to get in trouble, most of us can get in trouble ANYWHERE we are!

Hell last night, my wife woke me up at 2am telling me to turn off a light tha wasn't on. Hell she yells at me in her sleep.

x's 2

I just got the silent treatment for going to get my concealed carry license instead of not going to the lake on Labor day. But I kept my pimp hand strong and will get it anyway

Splitlip
08-23-2007, 16:57
The gods of irony gave me, and all the guys I ran with, daughters. Mine is now 15.

The first time I caught a guy hitting on her was on the beach. She was almost 12. She had no clue because her brain hadn't caught up with her body. He must have been close to 20.
I was enraged and told him "dude, she's 11 years old". He beat feet pretty quick.

Flatliner
08-23-2007, 17:03
The gods of irony gave me, and all the guys I ran with, daughters. Mine is now 15.

The first time I caught a guy hitting on her was on the beach. She was almost 12. She had no clue because her brain hadn't caught up with her body. He must have been close to 20.
I was enraged and told him "dude, she's 11 years old". He beat feet pretty quick.

Mine's 13...I am SOOOO not looking forward to this...

Splitlip
08-23-2007, 17:05
shoot yourself now.
Get it over with.(quick)

cummings66
08-23-2007, 17:06
Well it all died for me when I noticed my little daughter is going to be a looker and I thought of all you priks out there perving like I used to. Well all I can say is I hope you dont have daughters!

My daughter is 4.5 but seems to be turning out towards the pretty side and I'm working on stategy for later on. I'm going to be ready, I'm trying to decide what shotgun to get, I've already got the pistols and stuff.:smiley36:

I imagine I'm like any father when I say, if you hurt my daughter you'd better count on me showing up to take care of business. No power on Earth can stop that. I know most parents feel that, but I am that.

Vercingetorix
08-23-2007, 17:08
shoot yourself now.
Get it over with.(quick)Who would protect his daughter then?

No...shoot the guys that approach.

Splitlip
08-23-2007, 17:14
Well it all died for me when I noticed my little daughter is going to be a looker and I thought of all you priks out there perving like I used to. Well all I can say is I hope you dont have daughters!

My daughter is 4.5 but seems to be turning out towards the pretty side and I'm working on stategy for later on. I'm going to be ready, I'm trying to decide what shotgun to get, I've already got the pistols and stuff.:smiley36:

Any time a boy shows up at the house, make a point to be cleaning a gun.
I swear. They are easily intimidated by guns in the hands of dads.
My personal favorites to be cleaning are either a big bore stainless (or nickle, they can't tell the difference) pistol, or ( more effective) a pump action 12 gauge " klack,klack". You can buy a Mossberg 500 for less than some pairs of some fins.
Don't point or wave the weapon. Just clean it, handle it, look down the bore. It makes a lasting impression

94GTStang
08-23-2007, 17:27
I'm not looking forward to the whole kid thing. If I have a daughter it will be revenge for me growing up and being a guy

cummings66
08-23-2007, 17:54
My daughter is a tomboy, she'd rather be wrestling or some such. One of my postings here on figuring SAC rates got interrupted by her wrestling with me. She's very strong for a kid her age, her FAVORITE activity is to wrestle with me. Mom won't stand for any rough housing around and so when it comes time to be the horse or whatever activity that involves her beating on you it's my turn. When it's all nice nice it's her turn.

That's one reason she imitates me, including the peeing in the shower at Parks.

quarrydiver
08-23-2007, 20:55
Quarrydiver, where are some good spots you enjoy to dive at home? Bradgate, Mason City/Big Blue, etc. Always looking for another exciting spot to try out.

I spend time up in MC, always something to see. Had a buddy up at Bradgate, he said vis was around 40ft. so i'm planning to check it out.

cgvmer
08-23-2007, 21:47
My daughter is only 9 and some boy tried to kiss her, poor kid.

When she was in 1st and 2nd grade she played flag football, there she played on the line wearing the same uniform as all the boys (they don't wear helmets), under her jersey she wore a pink underarmor shirt and a big pink bow in her hair.

Pity the boys that went up against her, I still remember one boy running off the field after he was knocked down, his father yelled at him to knock my daughter down, and said "she's only a girl", his response was ;;YEAH but she's tougher than me"..

Now she stopped playing football and is on a swim team, and the boys would have to contend with her and her 2 older brothers.

Krakenn
08-24-2007, 04:59
Well lads, in Australia all firearms of a semi-automatic were banned and brought back by the government about 10 years ago. And its very difficult to get a handgun - mind you always was.

But I still have my old Mossberg bolt action 12G and I clean it alot these days. Hasnt been fired in 15 years but it sure is clean.

I figure my last resort will be to squat infront of the door and drool while sharpening an axe if any contender comes around!

My daughter isnt getting married or having a Bf until she is 30 btw. She promised daddy when she was little.

Funny thing about how so many Dads are like this with their daughters I didnt expect the responses we have. One of you needs to create a Thread on daughters and dads.

Kraks

divingmedic
09-14-2007, 12:48

Any time a boy shows up at the house, make a point to be cleaning a gun.
I swear. They are easily intimidated by guns in the hands of dads.
My personal favorites to be cleaning are either a big bore stainless (or nickle, they can't tell the difference) pistol, or ( more effective) a pump action 12 gauge " klack,klack". You can buy a Mossberg 500 for less than some pairs of some fins.
Don't point or wave the weapon. Just clean it, handle it, look down the bore. It makes a lasting impression
Or better, hand him a bullet with his name written on it.

JCAT
09-14-2007, 13:14
10 Rules For Dating My Daughter

Rule One:
If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two:
You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:
I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose his compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact,
come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:
I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilising a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:
It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."

Rule Six:
I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:
As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:
The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine:
Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a pot-bellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten:
Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a UH-60 coming in over BIAP or Anaconda. When my PTSD starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

dallasdivergirl
09-14-2007, 13:25

Rule One:
If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two:
You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:
I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose his compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact,
come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:
I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilising a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:
It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."

Rule Six:
I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:
As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:
The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine:
Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a pot-bellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten:
Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a UH-60 coming in over BIAP or Anaconda. When my PTSD starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

You got this from my dad.

I am the youngest of 3 girls. He perfected the art form by the time I was old enough to date.

Disneymom
09-14-2007, 13:40

Rule One:

Rule Two:

Rule Three:

Rule Four:

Rule Five:

Rule Six:

Rule Seven:

Rule Eight:

Rule Nine:

Rule Ten:
Yep, I (and jwdizney, too I'm sure), being parents of a daughter, can DEFINITELY relate....

mm_dm
09-14-2007, 14:55
My daughter turns eighteen on 9/18. I don't think I've really slept well since she was 12 or 13. She lives a thousand miles away with her mom...hard to hit a moving target at that distance

shadragon
09-28-2007, 12:54
Somewhere in my storage boxes I have a 6" X 6" target with a series of concentric circles and cross lines. I got it during my time in the military. In the centre is a 2" black circle with three bullet holes all within the dark area. Below is the date, my ranks and name along with "Certified: 600 Meter range" and the Range Officers signature.

If I ever do have daughters (I am taking applications for potential mothers right now :smiley36:) then that will be framed prominently displayed and pointed out to all potential suitors...

BoomerNJ
09-28-2007, 13:19
This thread actually had me laughing out loud! But honestly, being married & having kids (let alone daughters), how do you guys afford to dive? I'm struggling with the costs now & I'm still single. I mean, with the Harley, the new truck & the house payments, the new computer, new complete set of dive gear, big screen tv's (2 of 'em), the new deck in the yard, oh wait........ (j/k lol.....)

Splitlip
09-28-2007, 16:45
:smiley32:

Rule One:

Rule Two:

Rule Three:

Rule Four:

Rule Five:

Rule Six:

Rule Seven:

Rule Eight:

Rule Nine:

Rule Ten:
Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a UH-60 coming in over BIAP or Anaconda. When my PTSD starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.:smiley32:

Splitlip
09-28-2007, 16:52
This thread actually had me laughing out loud! But honestly, being married & having kids (let alone daughters), how do you guys afford to dive? I'm struggling with the costs now & I'm still single. I mean, with the Harley, the new truck & the house payments, the new computer, new complete set of dive gear, big screen tv's (2 of 'em), the new deck in the yard, oh wait........ (j/k lol.....)

My last Harley was sold when she was born. Foolish me. I had this thing in my head I did not want to encourage her to get on a bike.
New truck? Sold that and bought an "SUV". Manly version of the minivan. Stationwagon for the 21st century.
House payment? I gotta start thinking about a house for her! (ah, she's only 15, but gotta plan.)

divingmedic
09-29-2007, 09:38
I work two jobs. One pays the bills the othe pays for diving. While I only work 7 days a month at my main job (24 hour shifts). It leaves me time to teach a EMT class on my days off. I make about 7-8k a year from that, that pays for the family vacation and a dive trip for me. :D