PDA

View Full Version : Gift Idea

chicken
03-14-2009, 08:16
Are you searching for a unique gift for that special female dive buddy in your life? Do you have a male friend who appreciates fine womens apparel? I found this for you...

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
03-14-2009, 08:51
Are you searching for a unique gift for that special female dive buddy in your life? Do you have a male friend who appreciates fine womens apparel? I found this for you...

:smiley36:

Now if they come in jet fin black, they might be on to something. :smiley2:

Lulubelle
03-14-2009, 09:18
I saw these on our shoe thread a while back.

What I want to know is do they come in a 10AAAA. :smiley5:

chicken
03-14-2009, 09:23
Dang, I need to spend more time on the womens side. Sorry if it is a re-post. I found it this morning and it brought back great memories of past female dive buddies who would wear them if available!

Lulubelle
03-14-2009, 09:25
Dang, I need to spend more time on the womens side. Sorry if it is a re-post. I found it this morning and it brought back great memories of past female dive buddies who would wear them if available!

OH, keep it going chicken. I'm quite sure that not too many people saw it under a thread called "shoe thread".

I have a terrible time with fin fit myself.

I'd crack up if I ever saw a pair of these in the water

Vercingetorix
03-14-2009, 09:27
Dang, I need to spend more time on the womens side.Abandon hope all ye who enter.

//been there...done that...ain't pretty...

Lulubelle
03-14-2009, 09:44
Dang, I need to spend more time on the womens side.Abandon hope all ye who enter.

We gave permanent residency to Joe today. He can hang.:smiley2:

03-14-2009, 09:45

Hey sister, don't out me! They might revoke my man card. It's would be hard to choose between my man card and my green card. :smiley2:

Lulubelle
03-14-2009, 10:06

Hey sister, don't out me! They might revoke my man card. It's would be hard to choose between my man card and my green card. :smiley2:

Nah, they won't revoke your man card homeboy, you hold you own too well in Man Laws. They will all just ponder incessantly on what "it" is that you have that they don't. I suspect you will find them trying to buy your green card.:smiley36:

03-14-2009, 10:16

Nah, they won't revoke your man card homeboy, you hold you own too well in Man Laws. They will all just ponder incessantly on what "it" is that you have that they don't. I suspect you will find them trying to buy your green card.:smiley36:

As long as it's green and not pink I think I'll hold on to it. :smiley36:

Vercingetorix
03-14-2009, 10:29
We gave permanent residency to Joe today. He can hang.:smiley2:Unfair!!!!

Back in 2007, I happen to make one LITTLE comment on a Women's thread wherein they were discussing toenails painted like dive flags. I mentioned I was at CSSP, and because of the thread, I was checking out the women divers to see how they painted their toenails. Sheesh...

The gals yanked my Man Card so fast...

//I see you N.C. people are sticking together. That's nice.

Lulubelle
03-14-2009, 12:19

Back in 2007, I happen to make one LITTLE comment on a Women's thread wherein they were discussing toenails painted like dive flags. I mentioned I was at CSSP, and because of the thread, I was checking out the women divers to see how they painted their toenails. Sheesh...

Kat's a Texan V! And I have no idea if homeboy is a "real" North Carolinian. I'd guess not, actually, am I right Baz Joe? My guess is Northeast origins. Now as for me, I'm homegrown.

Hey, I've been on this forum for 9 months or so, and Baz Joe holds honors for the all time funniest post, IMHO. Us girls love to laugh. And the g factor does not hurt one's chances for entree' into women's world either, a point missed by many.

03-14-2009, 12:36

Kat's a Texan V! And I have no idea if homeboy is a "real" North Carolinian. I'd guess not, actually, am I right Baz Joe? My guess is Northeast origins. Now as for me, I'm homegrown.

You'd be wrong about the Northeast!

I'm Southern born and bred (Alabama). But I went to college in the NE, spent my summers in NOLA. I moved to SC after that where I lived and worked for a French company for 10 years and have been in the Triangle for the last 11.

Lulubelle
03-14-2009, 12:47
You'd be wrong about the Northeast!

I'm Southern born and bred (Alabama). But I went to college in the NE, spent my summers in NOLA. I moved to SC after that where I lived and worked for a French company for 10 years and have been in the Triangle for the last 11.

Well who knew? Homeboy is southern!!! Not having heard your voice, it doesn't jump of the page. But you have been well exposed to a wider swath of the world than many.

I lived in NOLA for a short period of time. I had those boots in my avatar specifically made for cajun/zydeco dancing. I love it as much as scuba. Anything from the Rock and Bowl to the country. Wouldn't it be fun to turn that bowling alley on Hillsborough street into a music/dance venue?

03-14-2009, 13:49
Didn't even know there was a bowling alley on Hillsborough... With the kids I don't get out much. :)

I married into a Greek family so I do some Greek line dancing from time to time - the Greeks love to dance- Then once a year we get out for some swing or maybe some rhumba and cha-cha. It's a lot of fun- wish I could do it more.

Lulubelle
03-14-2009, 13:55
Didn't even know there was a bowling alley on Hillsborough... With the kids I don't get out much. :)

I married into a Greek family so I do some Greek line dancing from time to time - the Greeks love to dance- Then once a year we get out for some swing or maybe some rhumba and cha-cha. It's a lot of fun- wish I could do it more.

Guess not...The bowling alley has been there since time began...

Do you mean to tell me that you spent all that time in NOLA and didn't get the native music/dancing bug? For shame...well, next time there is anyone here from those genres worth seeing I'll let you know and you and your wife can come out and meet my motley cajun/zydeco loving friends if you like.

I'm a dance fiend. I have always done something or the other. Ballet from age 2, ballroom, etc. Latin dances are pretty cool. Proper southern mothers made their kids take "Cotillion" in the day.

Why does cold rain make you lazy?

03-14-2009, 14:07

Guess not...The bowling alley has been there since time began...

Do you mean to tell me that you spent all that time in NOLA and didn't get the native music/dancing bug? For shame...well, next time there is anyone here from those genres worth seeing I'll let you know and you and your wife can come out and meet my motley cajun/zydeco loving friends if you like.

I'm a dance fiend. I have always done something or the other. Ballet from age 2, ballroom, etc. Latin dances are pretty cool. Proper southern mothers made their kids take "Cotillion" in the day.

Why does cold rain make you lazy?

I loved the local music, but back then I was way too shy to dance. Well, I did dance at a Radiators gig once, but those brain cells are long gone. :smiley36:

Lulubelle
03-14-2009, 14:18
I loved the local music, but back then I was way too shy to dance. Well, I did dance at a Radiators gig once, but those brain cells are long gone. :smiley36:

That's too bad, because people dance anywhere and everywhere there and no one cares if you have one lick of talent. Tip's, Rock and Bowl, out in the sticks, and even the F and M patio bar. They would put plywood on the pool tables at midnight.

I probably lost a few brain cells while living there too. I ran 20-30 miles a week and cycled to keep up with the calories in NOLA.

Some really good fun was had there, and my world opened up quite a bit. I was sad when my contract was up and it was time to go.