PDA

View Full Version : Man Card Revocation Poll

chicken
03-16-2009, 14:28
Okay, I've watched this long enough and have decided to make a motion to remove Bouzoukijoe's mancard. Before voting please review the most current anti male, female sucking up post to date...

"First I'd note that we men would be well served by doing more prep work for our dates. A year in advance isn't out the question, depending on what we're planning..."

http://forum.scubatoys.com/womens-issues/22123-women-take-24-hours-get-ready.html

If we don't stop this now he will start posting house cleaning tips on this forum.

MxDiver
03-16-2009, 14:42
Tough call, you mentioned this was the most current infraction, I like to see evidence of other infractions before submitting my vote, after all revocation is final. However I will agree this infraction alone deserves at least a temporary suspension.

chicken
03-16-2009, 14:50
He knew it was coming with this March 14th post to Lulubelle...

"Hey sister, don't out me! They might revoke my man card. It's would be hard to choose between my man card and my green card"

http://forum.scubatoys.com/man-laws-forum/22080-gift-idea.html

gNats
03-16-2009, 15:01
Personally I think his card should be left alone. Sorry, but there is nothing unmanly about a man taking care of his personal hygiene before a special outing.

I bet he is gifted by the woman's desire to mate more often because of his additional prep work than you cave dwelling men who think a stain on the front of a brand new shirt is still acceptable to go to dinner in.

mocepts
03-16-2009, 15:07
My vote.....

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o191/mattz_02/ManCardRevoked.jpg

Skred
03-16-2009, 15:10
Alright, who left the door open so that squirrel could get in here?:smiley36:

I think I'm gonna have to vote no to yanking the card. It obvious to me that he's just gaining their trust so he can gather valuable intel. Dude's undercover and doing a bang up job! :smiley20:

chicken
03-16-2009, 15:23
you cave dwelling men who think a stain on the front of a brand new shirt is still acceptable to go to dinner in.

Who wears a shirt when going out to dinner?

Aquatrax
03-16-2009, 15:54
i bet he wore shoes too - man card revoked. reinstatement depends on the effectiveness of the testosterone injections.

chicken
03-16-2009, 16:04
Life member, irrevocable mancard holder

chicken
03-16-2009, 16:05
Lost his card many years ago...

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
03-16-2009, 16:09
Chicken, you must be pursuasive, with 8 votes in it's now tied. But I'll place in counter argument: James Bond- he always wore a dinner jacket to dinner but *never* afterwards.

awap
03-16-2009, 16:18
you cave dwelling men who think a stain on the front of a brand new shirt is still acceptable to go to dinner in.

Hell, it was just going to get catchup and gravy all over it anyway. And this way you don't even have to worry about entertaining anyone after dinner.

Black-Gorrilla
03-16-2009, 16:19
I voted that he keep it. Not enough evidence provided for him to loose it. He is infiltrating the enemy and you want to revoke his card?

chicken
03-16-2009, 16:22
He does occasionally show his manliness, like this post about overweight divers...

"I wish I could bat my eyes and get some chick to carry my double 120s...
On second thought, no I don't - Don't want to mess around with anyone who can kick my ***."

chicken
03-16-2009, 16:25
I don't care if he keeps it, just no grooming tips or quick hints for getting rid of those catsup stains on your favorite dive shirt in this forum.

03-16-2009, 16:47
It's still early, but opinion seems to be swinging back in my favor, and even you, Chicken, are expressing doubts. :D

Lulubelle
03-16-2009, 16:51
Hey Chicken, leave homeboy's man card alone before I have to bring my Amazonian A.. down to Georgia and plant one of my pointy toe ****-kickers right in the middle of YOUR "man card".

Oh my, what I have missed today while...WORKING. :smilie39:

Splitlip
03-16-2009, 16:55
Sorry Joe. I voted yes. The "sensitive man" stuff needs to stop.

CPTOZZY
03-16-2009, 16:55

Go out to dinner? Wha do you mean??

ooooh I know what you mean.....Go out to GET dinner. It's called Hunting.

Rileybri
03-16-2009, 16:58
I am sorry Joe but I voted to revoke your m-card. In lew of sufucent evidenc not to, ie you all but admitted that you thought it would be taken, I feel that you need to demonstrate to the men amongst us (gNats and Lulubell included :smiley2:) that you are ready and willing to uphold the rights (or lack their of) and responsibilities (what few we can get pined with any how.) of being a full fledged card carrying member of the club.

Its time to man up Joe, its just time!
:smilie40:

03-16-2009, 17:00

I'm sorry I didn't make any posts to the Cabbage Patch/Spice Girls thread. Thanks man! :smiley36:

Lulubelle
03-16-2009, 17:04
Wow! I think we should give Lulubelle a man-card. :D

Thanks homeboy :smiley20: I'll take it.

Sad that I missed such an entertaining day on the forum....

Largo
03-16-2009, 17:48
Point of Order.

Only Chuck Norris can revoke a man card.

Chuck Norris AKA wrecker130 AKA BouzoukiJoe
03-16-2009, 18:01
Point of Order.

Well in that case, the dude keeps it. Gettin along with ladies is good. The real test is how he does with the bad guys. Now, cabbage patch! That's just plain sissy!

Chuck

Rileybri
03-16-2009, 18:01
Point of Order.

Point of procedure.

Although it is true that only the venerable and honorable Mr.Norris can permanently remove any and all man manly and or man like privileges form any said accused party. Proper procedure as is stated in the bylaws under section 3 sub section F page 237 part 3iii rules and regulations governing local and general man business there in clearly states that action shall only be taken by the venerable and Honorable Mr.Norris only after said matter has been called to order and voted on by his peers with no less than a Venezuelan Quorum.

Largo
03-16-2009, 18:10
A lot of people don't know this, but Chuck Norris inherited the authority to revoke man cards from John Wayne, who inherited it from General Patton, who inherited it from Teddy Roosevelt, and so on.

My question for Mr. Norris is this: Who will you choose as your successor?

03-16-2009, 18:14
A lot of people don't know this, but Chuck Norris inherited the authority to revoke man cards from John Wayne, who inherited it from General Patton, who inherited it from Teddy Roosevelt, and so on.

Well it sure as hell won't be DeCaprio!

Rileybri
03-16-2009, 18:27

Quite honestly largo I take offense to your suggestion, NAY out right deception! Would you have us The Men believe that some impostor with zero posts and tadpole status is the Venerable and Honorable Mr.Norris? I think not! Now I do not know what you have going on the side with Joe but count your self warned that any further action on your part will not be taken lightly when it is your turn to face the pole for desertion of the forum followed by rejoiner with a prejudice.

03-16-2009, 18:31

Quite honestly largo I take offense to your suggestion, NAY out right deception! Would you have us The Men believe that some impostor with zero posts and tadpole status is the Venerable and Honorable Mr.Norris? I think not! Now I do not know what you have going on the side with Joe but count your self warned that any further action on your part will not be taken lightly when it is your turn to face the pole for desertion of the forum followed by rejoiner with a prejudice.

:smilie39: Love it. Thanks Chuck, whoever you are! Lulu?!

Nevertheless 12-6 in my favor right now.

Vercingetorix
03-16-2009, 18:43
I had to vote NO. So far, only two men have successfully infiltrated the female ranks, SplitLip and BazoukiJoe. MM2002 may soon succeed as well. I spent ten years in military intell. Info like this does not come cheap or easily.

Well played, Joe, Tim, and Mark.

Largo
03-16-2009, 18:49
[quote=Chuck Norris;281926]

Those types of threats don't affect me, for you see...I'm not really human. I'm a highly sophisticated Spambot designed to ferret out your email address so that my Corporate Overlords can send you information about Male Enhancement Enzymes and Cheap Airfare to Cancun.

Well, there it is.

03-16-2009, 18:51
I had to vote NO. So far, only two men have successfully infiltrated the female ranks, SplitLip and BazoukiJoe. MM2002 may soon succeed as well. I spent ten years in military intell. Info like this does not come cheap or easily.

Interesting that I'm the only one who did it without cross-dressing... And I'm the one on trial. Go figure. This action against me is clearly motivated by jealousy.

Rileybri
03-16-2009, 18:51
[quote=Chuck Norris;281926]

Those types of threats don't affect me, for you see...I'm not really human. I'm a highly sophisticated Spambot designed to ferret out your email address so that my Corporate Overlords can send you information about Male Enhancement Enzymes and Cheap Airfare to Cancun.

Well, there it is.

You accomplished every bit of that years ago, and it does not absolve you in this matter. Impersonating TVHMCN is not a crime you with to face!:smiley11:

Largo
03-16-2009, 18:54
As God is my witness, "Chuck Norris" is not me.

03-16-2009, 18:56
As God is my witness, "Chuck Norris" is not me.

Don't worry, no one believes you are Chuck Norris :smilie39:

I wish I knew who it is though.

Lulubelle
03-16-2009, 18:59

Sorry V, you are mistaken, Splitlip has NOT been given a lifetime pass into women's issues. After recents posts involving our nipples, I'd say he is right back there with the rest of you guys. Intell-less.

Joe is our only member, for obvious reasons. He's a stud.

Rileybri
03-16-2009, 18:59

If this were the case Mr.V I would agree with you hover in at least the case of Joe he has clearly gone over to the other side of of pandering to the opposition. If I may draw your attention to the Never Argue With a Woman Who Can Read (http://forum.scubatoys.com/womens-issues/22134-never-argue-woman-who-reads.html) Thread where he not only gratuitously uses emoticons to benefit the other side, he then goes on to actually agree with a female poster when she threatens that witch makes us The Men. This is a very serous breach of man-dome and cant be over looked. It it was an isolated incident, there may be mitigating circumstances however this is just on of many such infractions.

Rileybri
03-16-2009, 19:01

Sorry V, you are mistaken, Splitlip has NOT been given a lifetime pass into women's issues. After recents posts involving our nipples, I'd say he is right back there with the rest of you guys. Intell-less.

Joe is our only member, for obvious reasons. He's a stud.

The prosecution rests and calls a motion for a recount/re-poll given the vast amount of new evidence against him.

Splitlip
03-16-2009, 19:02

He is correct there.

chicken
03-16-2009, 19:08
The poll is flawed. I was unable to figure out how to exclude females and only allow man card carrying members to vote. If I can figure out a way to stop womens sufferage, we will vote again!

Vercingetorix
03-16-2009, 19:11
If this were the case Mr.V I would agree with you hover in at least the case of Joe he has clearly gone over to the other side of of pandering to the opposition. If I may draw your attention to the Never Argue With a Woman Who Can Read (http://forum.scubatoys.com/womens-issues/22134-never-argue-woman-who-reads.html) Thread where he not only gratuitously uses emoticons to benefit the other side, he then goes on to actually agree with a female poster when she threatens that witch makes us The Men. This is a very serous breach of man-dome and cant be over looked. It it was an isolated incident, there may be mitigating circumstances however this is just on of many such infractions.Ya see, this is a part of his very clever, very diabolical plan. Genius...sheer genius. When I was in mil intell, this is how we ran our operatives for infiltration.

Splitlip
03-16-2009, 19:17
The poll is flawed. I was unable to figure out how to exclude females and only allow man card carrying members to vote. If I can figure out a way to stop womens sufferage, we will vote again!
\
Is there a way to show who voted. Then we can drop the females.

Vercingetorix
03-16-2009, 19:19
Is there a way to show who voted. Then we can drop the females.That has to be done at the time the poll is set-up.

Oh...and I'm sorry you're on the outs with the ladies. I hate it when one of our inside agents is exposed. Need to recruit another.

chicken
03-16-2009, 19:19
I think beefcake is next or we could recruit AWAP, he is a life member of the man card society

Rileybri
03-16-2009, 19:24
If this were the case Mr.V I would agree with you hover in at least the case of Joe he has clearly gone over to the other side of of pandering to the opposition. If I may draw your attention to the Never Argue With a Woman Who Can Read (http://forum.scubatoys.com/womens-issues/22134-never-argue-woman-who-reads.html) Thread where he not only gratuitously uses emoticons to benefit the other side, he then goes on to actually agree with a female poster when she threatens that witch makes us The Men. This is a very serous breach of man-dome and cant be over looked. It it was an isolated incident, there may be mitigating circumstances however this is just on of many such infractions.Ya see, this is a part of his very clever, very diabolical plan. Genius...sheer genius. When I was in mil intell, this is how we ran our operatives for infiltration.

I am sorry I am not buying it. Although I do see your pint and recognize it as valid I can not see a man who clearly by his own admission has a healthy and thriving "relationship" with his wife (even while she is away getting dare I say it a Law degree. Yes that is correct I said men, I want there. He is ALLOWING HER to not only go to school but to get a JD to boot. Now maybe you had some sort of secret op going but no level of intelligence is worth a woman now capable of indicting the entire man community!
Now I want to be clear that I have no investment in this matter one way or the other. That Joe and I have never met in person and other than our new DDCN affiliation we have no connection. That said I think your "agent" as you have referred to him as has gone rough. He stopped working for our side some time between saying "I do" and "sure you can go to Law School". My job is to look at the facts and nothing but the facts. Then vote accordingly. stop thinking with your dam brain and heart and start thinking like a real man V! MAN UP!

Splitlip
03-16-2009, 19:25
Too bad. You know Nat, Kat and Lu voted no. Joe could be in trouble otherwise.

Is there a way to show who voted. Then we can drop the females.That has to be done at the time the poll is set-up.

Oh...and I'm sorry you're on the outs with the ladies. I hate it when one of our inside agents is exposed. Need to recruit another.

Lulubelle
03-16-2009, 19:27
The prosecution rests and calls a motion for a recount/re-poll given the vast amount of new evidence against him.

See Riley, this is the part where you rest, as in stop your argument. Ask Joe's WIFE, said seeker of the JD :smiley36:

I am sorry I am not buying it. Although I do see your pint and recognize it as valid I can not see a man who clearly by his own admission has a healthy and thriving "relationship" with his wife (even while she is away getting dare I say it a Law degree. Yes that is correct I said men, I want there. He is ALLOWING HER to not only go to school but to get a JD to boot. Now maybe you had some sort of secret op going but no level of intelligence is worth a woman now capable of indicting the entire man community!
Now I want to be clear that I have no investment in this matter one way or the other. That Joe and I have never met in person and other than our new DDCN affiliation we have no connection. That said I think your "agent" as you have referred to him as has gone rough. He stopped working for our side some time between saying "I do" and "sure you can go to Law School". My job is to look at the facts and nothing but the facts. Then vote accordingly. stop thinking with your dam brain and heart and start thinking like a real man V! MAN UP!

Move to strike, he "rested" many posts ago. I can bring my Amazonian A.. up to Vermont too if necessary.

Rileybri
03-16-2009, 19:30

and remember it only has to be a Venezuelan Quorum for him to be held over to the next level.

03-16-2009, 19:30

I haven't voted yet- do I get to vote? or is that not allowed under the by-laws? I wasn't sure, so I've abstained.

Splitlip
03-16-2009, 19:32
hell, I have no clue. LOL

Rileybri
03-16-2009, 19:35

See Riley, this is the part where you rest, as in stop your argument. Ask Joe's WIFE, said seeker of the JD :smiley36:

Move to strike, he "rested" many posts ago. I can bring my Amazonian A.. up to Vermont too if necessary.

Move to detract, retract and otherwise womanify (change my mind) my previous statement. Further more move to strike from the record any recognition of objections or general dialogue of one "Lulubell" a known bi-allegiancer and general rabble rouser.

Rileybri
03-16-2009, 19:36

I haven't voted yet- do I get to vote? or is that not allowed under the by-laws? I wasn't sure, so I've abstained.

That goes with out saying! :smiley2:

Vercingetorix
03-16-2009, 19:51
Move to detract, retract and otherwise womanify (change my mind) my previous statement. Further more move to strike from the record any recognition of objections or general dialogue of one "Lulubell" a known bi-allegiancer and general rabble rouser.Good Gawd, man!!! You, too???

http://forum.scubatoys.com/gallery/files/1/4/6/manupnancywb5.jpg

Rileybri
03-16-2009, 20:06
Move to detract, retract and otherwise womanify (change my mind) my previous statement. Further more move to strike from the record any recognition of objections or general dialogue of one "Lulubell" a known bi-allegiancer and general rabble rouser.Good Gawd, man!!! You, too???

http://forum.scubatoys.com/gallery/files/1/4/6/manupnancywb5.jpg

Your petty scar tactics have no effect on me!

mm_dm
03-16-2009, 20:07
[quote=BouzoukiJoe;281942 Interesting that I'm the only one who did it without cross-dressing... And I'm the one on trial. Go figure. This action against me is clearly motivated by jealousy.[/quote]

True...they never got to see your hairy butt in a thong. That's gotta be keeping them up at night. Oops, innuendo...

Vercingetorix
03-16-2009, 20:09
Your petty scare tactics have no effect on me!Please send me a new keyboard. I made the mistake of reading your post after I took a drink of coke. Oh yeah...you ruined my monitor, too. Please send a 21-inch LCD, 1600x1200 monitor.

Thanks

Diver Kat
03-16-2009, 20:28
Too bad. You know Nat, Kat and Lu voted no. Joe could be in trouble otherwise.WRONG ... I voted well after you posted this ... so can't count me in the early voting!! But you can now count me as :smiley20: for Joe!!

And Tina... I find it difficult to accept you're throwing your fellow man under the bus for hanging out with the women!!!:smiley21: Sounds like a tad bit of jealousy here!! :smiley36:

IrishSquid
03-16-2009, 21:20

Just one question:
What has this infiltration/intel gained me or any of the other card carrying men? Best I can tell, it has only emboldened the women and caused indecision/confusion amongst some card carriers. If we don't take care, before you know it, we'll be having a darn "group hug".
:GRIM2A:

gNats
03-16-2009, 21:28
Too bad. You know Nat, Kat and Lu voted no. Joe could be in trouble otherwise.WRONG ... I voted well after you posted this ... so can't count me in the early voting!! But you can now count me as :smiley20: for Joe!!

And Tina... I find it difficult to accept you're throwing your fellow man under the bus for hanging out with the women!!!:smiley21: Sounds like a tad bit of jealousy here!! :smiley36:

I didn't vote. Didn't think it was appropriate. I only added my two cents.

mrm777
03-16-2009, 22:11
i bet he wore shoes too - man card revoked. reinstatement depends on the effectiveness of the testosterone injections.

He could wear shoes...just make sure with no socks

Diver Kat
03-16-2009, 22:14

Appropriate??? Remember, you're talking Man Law Forums here!! :smilie39: Have you seen anything 'appropriate' around here???:smilie39:

03-16-2009, 22:30
Watch it, honey! Let the guys be guys and head on back to where you belong. We'll call you when we need you!

Beefcake
03-16-2009, 23:00
I think beefcake is next or we could recruit AWAP, he is a life member of the man card society
Hey now, what makes you think I could infiltrate the women's board? Oops, I guess there was that one issue of hitting on Dive Rong in my intro thread, but I assumed his avatar picture was of him... (glad I figured out how things work here before I saw mm00000000000022222222's avatar! he would have had a stalker). See, this just proves that I'm "all guy."

03-16-2009, 23:06
Hey now, what makes you think I could infiltrate the women's board? Oops, I guess there was that one issue of hitting on Dive Rong in my intro thread, but I assumed his avatar picture was of him... (glad I figured out how things work here before I saw mm00000000000022222222's avatar! he would have had a stalker). See, this just proves that I'm "all guy."

LOL Yes people's avatars are confusing sometimes. Mine is real, unfortunately. :smiley36:

CFDAlden
03-16-2009, 23:07
I voted No. For all we know, this could be his angle. The sensitive side, slowly working your way past the defences thig works well. Err... so I've heard.

Hope I didn't blow your cover!

MxDiver
03-16-2009, 23:46
I voted yes, if he is working to infiltrate the female ranks revoking his card will give him more credibility, think of it as a fake police record when going undercover. When he delivers useful intel the card can be reinstated with extra points for services rendered. If he has gone rogue then is lost for good.

Dive Rong
03-17-2009, 01:08

Beefcake - you snapped me back to reality - That avatar was Dina Meyer aka Dizzy Flores of Starship Troopers. The truth is that I am a senior diver and actually do wear a black eye patch. (similar to the current avatar). - DRg

Vercingetorix
03-17-2009, 06:21
I voted yes, if he is working to infiltrate the female ranks revoking his card will give him more credibility, think of it as a fake police record when going undercover. When he delivers useful intel the card can be reinstated with extra points for services rendered. If he has gone rogue then is lost for good.
A well-reasoned argument. Now that he's in, he can never come in, out of the cold.

LOL Yes people's avatars are confusing sometimes. Mine is real, unfortunately.
So...these two guys are one-in-the-same?

http://forum.scubatoys.com/customavatars/avatar1873_4.gif

http://forum.scubatoys.com/customprofilepics/profilepic1873_1.gif

03-17-2009, 06:54
A well-reasoned argument. Now that he's in, he can never come in, out of the cold.

LOL Yes people's avatars are confusing sometimes. Mine is real, unfortunately.
So...these two guys are one-in-the-same?

http://forum.scubatoys.com/customavatars/avatar1873_4.gif

http://forum.scubatoys.com/customprofilepics/profilepic1873_1.gif

Sure- first one at the pier at Wrightsville Beach- second one after a shore dive at Kill Devil Hills. If you look closely in the upper right you will see the same little girl in both pictures. Hard to tell, withe the poor resolution though. I shaved to make my mask fit better.

I'm ready to stop now. I recant. I will delete the most offensive post forthwith. Sorry to cause so much division in the cave. where do report for the injections? LOL.

Tully Mars
03-17-2009, 07:09
I voted no last night. I've seen no evidence to support the removal of his man card. I mean did someone catch him watching "Sex I the City"... alone? Bypassing girls jumping on trampolines without noticing? Waiting tables while wearing 70's style roller stakes and blowing gum bubbles? No. No I say. An issue like this is serious with serious consequences. Removal of someone man card should only be done when there is a clear preponderance of the evidence. I see no such evidence.

Vercingetorix
03-17-2009, 07:15
As I write this, the vote is 21 NO and 16 YES.

Hang in there, Joe. Don't burn that Man Card yet.
And I'll drink to that!!!
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/fail-owned-cola-fail.jpg

Sure- first one at the pier at Wrightsville Beach- second one after a shore dive at Kill Devil Hills. If you look closely in the upper right you will see the same little girl in both pictures. Hard to tell, withe the poor resolution though. I shaved to make my mask fit better.I ask, because in the avatar you look like a stone hood (no offense meant); in the photo, Mr Nice Guy.:smiley36:

03-17-2009, 07:25
As I write this, the vote is 21 NO and 16 YES.

Hang in there, Joe. Don't burn that Man Card yet.
And I'll drink to that!!!

V, I like to drink with guys and all, but if you drink that stuff, count me out :D

I'm harmless until provoked. My wife must have been having PMS in the Wrightsville picture ;)

mm_dm
03-17-2009, 07:34
I'm usually nice until provoked. My wife must have been having PMS in the Wrightsville picture ;)

See guys? He blamed his problem on a woman...whay further evidence do you need that he retain his man-card?
:smiley36:

Lulubelle
03-17-2009, 07:39
I'm usually nice until provoked. My wife must have been having PMS in the Wrightsville picture ;)

See guys? He blamed his problem on a woman...whay further evidence do you need that he retain his man-card?

And I would argue that his comment WAS in the way of men. Men always blame their problems on us, our PMS, etc. :smiley5:

03-17-2009, 07:53

And I would argue that his comment WAS in the way of men. Men always blame their problems on us, our PMS, etc. :smiley5:

Well no man would deny that it's simply a fact that there are days in the month when all he has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life into his own hands.

John Yaskowich
03-17-2009, 08:05
Well no man would deny that it's simply a fact that there are days in the month when all he has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life into his own hands.
"open his mouth"? Some days just breathing puts us at risk!

Lulubelle
03-17-2009, 08:12

Wow, you guys are cold. It is fascinating to me to see what your experience with us is!:smiley36:

03-17-2009, 08:14

Wow, you guys are cold. It is fascinating to me to see what your experience with us is!:smiley36:

I keep chocolate around the house to offer her at these times. I also change my language. I have a laminated card with these translations:

What's for dinner? == where would you like to do for dinner?
Are you wearing that? == Wow! Look at you.
What are you so worked up about? == Here's my paycheck!
Should you be eating that? == Can I get you a piece of chocolate with that?
What did you do all day? == I've always loved you in that robe!

I'm probably still here because of it.

Lulubelle
03-17-2009, 08:19

I keep chocolate around the house to offer her at these times. I also change my language. I have a laminated card with these translations:

What's for dinner? == where would you like to do for dinner?
Are you wearing that? == Wow! Look at you.
What are you so worked up about? == Here's my paycheck!
Should you be eating that? == Can I get you a piece of chocolate with that?
What did you do all day? == I've always loved you in that robe!

I'm probably still here because of it.

Psst, Joe, careful with this stuff. You are making it a bit too transparent that you know how to speak "woman". Spot on with the chocolate offerings. Have you ever checked out the chocolate "bar" at Southern Season? WOW, girl nirvana.

03-17-2009, 08:21
It's good to know the ways of your adversaries ;)

gNats
03-17-2009, 08:56

Appropriate??? Remember, you're talking Man Law Forums here!! :smilie39: Have you seen anything 'appropriate' around here???:smilie39:

Oh GOSH! What was I thinking? And so soon after the woman's maintenance preference thread. :smiley11:

cowgirldiver
03-17-2009, 09:13
Have you noticed that no matter how many posts Chuck Norris does, his count never goes up....

dallasdivergirl
03-17-2009, 09:20
Have you noticed that no matter how many posts Chuck Norris does, his count never goes up....

man law posts don't count!:smilie39:

h2odragon1
03-17-2009, 09:24
JOE It doesn't matter if the High heeled fins are in black, you should not be interested in wearing them, (Your post sounded like you would). Do you have a sequined BC? :smiley19:

03-17-2009, 09:27

They count. We just don't go for that pansy gift certificate thing.

03-17-2009, 09:28
JOE It doesn't matter if the High heeled fins are in black, you should not be interested in wearing them, (Your post sounded like you would). Do you have a sequined BC? :smiley19:

You misunderstood my joke- they need to be in black in order to sell to the DIR people! Which would probably be their biggest market from what I've seen. ;)

dallasdivergirl
03-17-2009, 09:29

if they count, why are you still at Zero?:smilie40:

03-17-2009, 09:37

Because I'm too busy kicking the stuffing out of bad guys to run up my post count. Besides I don't need any gear to dive.

03-17-2009, 09:41
I hate to say it Bazooka but I voted against when you recanted. A REAL man wouldn't have done that.

03-17-2009, 09:42
I hate to say it Bazooka but I voted against when you recanted. A REAL man wouldn't have done that.

:smiley11: With Chuck against me- I'm toast.

Rileybri
03-17-2009, 10:04

Because I'm too busy kicking the stuffing out of bad guys to run up my post count. Besides I don't need any gear to dive.

although this is not looking good for Joe, I have to remind you that this is merely the first evidentiary hearing. Think of it as an arraignment. Even with the support of the "evil doers" from the other forum you was well within the margin for a Venezuelan Quorum as set for then by the bylaws governing all manlandia. At this pot the matter will unfortunately be held over for review by the disciplinary comity (think leather and safe words!). Fortunately for you this infraction will not be addressed by the afore mentioned comity until after the March madness and not before the SI swimsuit issue is released. Any further accusations of coercion or out right groveling will not be tolerated and will be met with harsh punishment by the DS!

03-17-2009, 10:12

although this is not looking good for Joe, I have to remind you that this is merely the first evidentiary hearing. Think of it as an arraignment. Even with the support of the "evil doers" from the other forum you was well within the margin for a Venezuelan Quorum as set for then by the bylaws governing all manlandia. At this pot the matter will unfortunately be held over for review by the disciplinary comity (think leather and safe words!). Fortunately for you this infraction will not be addressed by the afore mentioned comity until after the March madness and not before the SI swimsuit issue is released. Any further accusations of coercion or out right groveling will not be tolerated and will be met with harsh punishment by the DS!

Lawyers. Sneer. If this forum is run by manicured pencil pushers I ought to revoke all your cards for putting up with it like a bunch of sheep being led around by little bo peep. Either black ball the guy or let him be. This fair trial stuff just don't work.

Foo2
03-17-2009, 10:25
I know who "Chuck" is. Na na na na na naaaaaahhhhhh!:nana:

mm_dm
03-17-2009, 10:30
May the disciplinary committee please consider this post when making its decision. If that doesn't deserve a man-card then what does?

http://forum.scubatoys.com/man-laws-forum/21128-what-women-want-man-7.html#post273785

You may end up without a man card bro, but you just made Pimp-Daddy status. Gonna be hard to refute that one.

chinacat46
03-17-2009, 10:42

I'm Chuck but my last name ain't Norris so there!

John Yaskowich
03-17-2009, 11:28
Lawyers. Sneer. If this forum is run by manicured pencil pushers I ought to revoke all your cards for putting up with it like a bunch of sheep being led around by little bo peep. Either black ball the guy or let him be. This fair trial stuff just don't work.

Decisions of the judges will be final unless shouted down by a really overwhelming majority of the crowd present. Abusive and obscene language may not be used by contestants when addressing members of the judging panel, or, conversely, by members of the judging panel when addressing contestants (unless struck by a boomerang). -- Mudgeeraba Creek Emu-Riding and Boomerang-Throwing Assoc

03-17-2009, 11:56

Decisions of the judges will be final unless shouted down by a really overwhelming majority of the crowd present. Abusive and obscene language may not be used by contestants when addressing members of the judging panel, or, conversely, by members of the judging panel when addressing contestants (unless struck by a boomerang). -- Mudgeeraba Creek Emu-Riding and Boomerang-Throwing Assoc

Emus! I've had enough of this place. Spearboard's full of wusses too. And over at TDS they insist on making deco stops instead of just toughing out the bubbles like a man. These diving forums just don't cut it. I reckon I'll go retake Oklahoma.

Scotttyd
03-17-2009, 17:17
knowing Joe personally I have to vote no, the man takes vacation days to get away from work and go diving in the cold yukky, bad viz quarry, while the wife thinks he is at work, oh wait, maybe I should not have told that one???

Rileybri
03-17-2009, 17:24

I still maintain you are a cheep impostor sent to this thread to distract us from the real mission at hand. Beer and tits on St.Patrics day. Wait strike that momentary lapse. we are hear to.....to.........Shoot I have forgotten already? It i wll come to me and when it does I will let you know!!

Wrong on SOOOOOOO many levels!

03-17-2009, 17:26
knowing Joe personally I have to vote no, the man takes vacation days to get away from work and go diving in the cold yukky, bad viz quarry, while the wife thinks he is at work, oh wait, maybe I should not have told that one???

Thankfully she doesn't read the site.

Ya want to head out to the Quarry Thursday? I need more practice in those doubles. In honor of St Patty's day, I'm bringing Guinness. :) Woops- don't need St Patty's day as an excuse - I had forgotten that Thursday is St Joseph's Day. I always drink on St. Joe's. And most other days named after saints.

I note tomorrow is St. Cyril Patriarch of Jerusalem Day on the Eastern Calendar... :fulle:

robjoubert
03-17-2009, 17:38

Going out to dinner?? I thought that "eating out" meant eating out of the pizza box or those chinese dinner boxes!!!

Scotttyd
03-17-2009, 18:03

Ya want to head out to the Quarry Thursday? I need more practice in those doubles. In honor of St Patty's day, I'm bringing Guinness. :) Woops- don't need St Patty's day as an excuse - I had forgotten that Thursday is St Joseph's Day. I always drink on St. Joe's. And most other days named after saints.

I note tomorrow is St. Cyril Patriarch of Jerusalem Day on the Eastern Calendar... :fulle:
what is the drink of choice for St. Cyril? My liquor cab is overflowing and I need to cull the heard. I am thinking Night Train?

About the quarry, drop me a PM, I am always game for 45 degree water.

03-18-2009, 07:21

what is the drink of choice for St. Cyril? My liquor cab is overflowing and I need to cull the heard. I am thinking Night Train?

About the quarry, drop me a PM, I am always game for 45 degree water.

Being from Iowa you'd have to be. :smiley2:

If you're not sure then beer works fo any saint's day. Or non-saint's day for that matter. But you can drink shirley temples if you want.

// I'm giving up defending my man-card.
// Don't need no stinking man card anyway.
// The places it gets me into probably aren't worth going to anyway.

//So I retract my recantation and will just be myself from here on.
//Now there's a concept. ;)

Vercingetorix
03-18-2009, 07:56
My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will, never, never surrender to what is right.

You did the right thing.

nancy boy
:smilie39:

03-18-2009, 08:01
My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will, never, never surrender to what is right.

You did the right thing.

nancy boy

I prefer BouzoukiJane :smiley36:

SEMO Scuba
03-18-2009, 12:06
Sorry Joe, but I voted yes. Score is currently 28 yes and 26 no. After reading 11 pages of posts for this thread now I would maybe change my vote from yes to maybe probation or a temporary pink man-card.:smiley13:

Your laminated card regarding certain days is a large redeeming factor. If you were single and using the mushy stuff to score I would give you a big thumbs up. Does your wife read the forum? If so that could be a bit in your favor, you know we have to keep the deception up!:smiley2:

03-18-2009, 12:28
Sorry Joe, but I voted yes. Score is currently 28 yes and 26 no. After reading 11 pages of posts for this thread now I would maybe change my vote from yes to maybe probation or a temporary pink man-card.:smiley13:

Your laminated card regarding certain days is a large redeeming factor. If you were single and using the mushy stuff to score I would give you a big thumbs up. Does your wife read the forum? If so that could be a bit in your favor, you know we have to keep the deception up!:smiley2:

You read *all* 11 pages :icon_eek: I'm glad I deleted a bunch of posts to make it easier on you. :smiley36:

How much you have to learn. You need the mushy stuff even more AFTER you are married. ;)

I don't care how the vote turns out anymore. I just wish the poll would close. I concede. I'll turn in my man card. But I'm still gonna drink a beer whenever my wife brings me one, if that's still allowed for someone who's been ostracized from this club. :D

Vercingetorix
03-18-2009, 13:20
I don't care how the vote turns out anymore. I just wish the poll would close.Did you set a poll close date? If not, PM Larry to do so. You can have him delete the entire thread.

03-18-2009, 13:43
I don't care how the vote turns out anymore. I just wish the poll would close.Did you set a poll close date? If not, PM Larry to do so. You can have him delete the entire thread.

Chicken created this thread. I'm not much for deleting threads unless they are offensive. The poll closes March 26th.

chicken
03-18-2009, 18:30
I wanted to give you a fair shot figuring ten days was enough time for all of the MEN to rally and vote. I'm not sure how to make it close earlier.

03-18-2009, 18:33
I wanted to give you a fair shot figuring ten days was enough time for all of the MEN to rally and vote. I'm not sure how to make it close earlier.

Yep, the women voted early to give me the lead but they were defeated by the men who voted in much larger numbers in spite of my attempt to lace the forum with some piggish comments- oh well :(

Don't worry Chicken, It's ALL toungue-in-cheek :D

Doesn't matter to me at all- keep it open. :smiley36:

-BouzoukiJane

Splitlip
03-18-2009, 19:10
Not working Joe. Saw your new avatar and profile pic. The macho sell is not working with me. Not changing my vote. :)

Splitlip
03-18-2009, 19:14

I'm sorry I didn't make any posts to the Cabbage Patch/Spice Girls thread. Thanks man! :smiley36:

Hey, the girls are losing their edge anyway. mm2002 post a video of my gear bag in the scubatube forum and I even threw it out in a random thread. Not a peep.

Maybe they just respect me now.

03-18-2009, 19:15
Maybe they just respect me now.

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

I haven't heard one that good in ages!

I have good intel on how they feel about you. :D

V is mistaken.

-BouzoukiJane

Rileybri
03-18-2009, 19:22
Not working Joe. Saw your new avatar and profile pic. The macho sell is not working with me. Not changing my vote. :)

Although I have an all new level of respect for you as a man, a member of this forum and a as diver, I feal your identity shift has only reinforced my original vote. Remember however that no action is final and binding until the Venerable and Honorable Mr. Chuck Norris says it is. I have it on good faith he will be dealing with Mr.Madoff's case for the fore seeable future.....

03-18-2009, 19:26

Although I have an all new level of respect for you as a man, a member of this forum and a as diver, I feal your identity shift has only reinforced my original vote. Remember however that no action is final and binding until the Venerable and Honorable Mr. Chuck Norris says it is. I have it on good faith he will be dealing with Mr.Madoff's case for the fore seeable future.....

I hope he takes care of AIG while he's at it ;)

-BouzoukiJane

Rileybri
03-18-2009, 19:28

I hope he takes care of AIG while he's at it ;)

Oh I think we will find out that they were more connected than we thought!:smiley2:

gNats
03-18-2009, 19:33

this coming from a MAN who called himself TINA and used a female avatar!!!!

OMG - talk about the kettle calling the POT black!

I respectively request that the Man Forum revoke splitlip also for starting the whole mixed gender bit a few weeks ago and for throwing stones at glass houses. And having chartruese curtains in the Man Cave, the holiest of all holy rooms in a man's home.

Rileybri
03-18-2009, 19:42

I respectively request that the Man Forum revoke splitlip also for starting the whole mixed gender bit a few weeks ago and for throwing stones at glass houses. And having chartruese curtains in the Man Cave, the holiest of all holy rooms in a man's home.

I am sorry but only a man can bring charges of that magnitude to The Men.:smiley30:

03-18-2009, 19:42
I would second that but my voting rights are suspended. :D

Splitlip
03-18-2009, 19:53
All due respect to Joe.

There was never any doubt as to which team I was playing for. Every call to revoke my man card came from women, not the men.

I'll admit to knowing a little about fashion. Hell I admitted to owning aflowered gear bag. Even reposted mm2002's vid. Simply means I am secure and don't need to pander to females.

Hell I gave you the nipply thread!

Splitlip
03-18-2009, 19:54

I am sorry but only a man can bring charges of that magnitude to The Men.:smiley30:

And you would be absolutely correct.

Splitlip
03-18-2009, 19:56
(LOL. I can't believe I keep dangling my bag out there and no one is biting. But salmon colored curtains and they bring out the torches and pitch forks,)

03-18-2009, 19:58
(LOL. I can't believe I keep dangling my bag out there and no one is biting. But salmon colored curtains and they bring out the torches and pitch forks,)

I figured I dind't have a right to comment :smiley36:

Splitlip
03-18-2009, 20:01
Yeah. Kat's gone. Lulu, Cowgirl and dollfin seem to be keeping it on the down-low.

Leaves just Nat. Right now she is searching for the flowered bag video. On her own. LOL

Splitlip
03-18-2009, 20:20
Nat (and Joe LOL)

Get it over with.:)

Scuba Diving Videos West Palm Beach Drift Dive Scuba Videos (http://www.scubadivingtube.com/play.php?vid=741)

My dad used to say, "When dealing with a blind prostitute, you have to hand it to her."

Beefcake
03-18-2009, 23:37
My dad used to say, "When dealing with a blind prostitute, you have to hand it to her."

Alright, I finally voted, and now it's tied again. Give the guy a break; testosterone in moderation is a good thing. Just because a guy gets out of the shower to take a leak doesn't mean he won't have your back when the poo hits the fan.

Lulubelle
03-19-2009, 07:09
Simply means I am secure and don't need to pander to females.

Hell I gave you the nipply thread!

SL, all of you Florida guys are flowery, so the gear bag is to be expected.

BTW, My Amazonian A.. is getting on a plane in a couple of hours and will be arriving in your backyard after lunch. Coming after your man card SL. Secure now? :smiley2:

Bert
03-21-2009, 17:30
Men, it time to wake up!! The women WANT us to start taking away each others mancards. Its a classic military tactict; devide and concer. There I voted to let Joe keep his man card:smiley20:

MxDiver
03-21-2009, 17:57
Men, it time to wake up!! The women WANT us to start taking away each others mancards. Its a classic military tactict; devide and concer. There I voted to let Joe keep his man card:smiley20:

Nothing new there, but I wouldn worry about it, the next statement sums it up pretty well

What would worry me if they can start talking the men into making the requests.

cowgirldiver
03-22-2009, 19:38
Didn't that bag also star in a "how I pack my dive bag" series? Or was that someone else's bag? Now that I've seen it, it looks so familiar....Guess at the time I just thought it was being packed for someone of the feminine persuasion.

Splitlip
03-22-2009, 19:51
LOL..

bottomdweller
03-25-2009, 21:23
1 more vote for Joe! I agree the women are just trying to mess with all our minds.
Most of them don't even like boobies?????????????????

plot
03-26-2009, 20:22
ANNNNNNND.... it was revoked.

to get it back he has to go out shooting guns with his buddies, then afterwards start a big bonfire and provide beer and steaks for everyone. no chicks are allowed at this event unless they're part of the entertainment, the paid kind.

Lulu is strictly forbidden.

03-26-2009, 20:39
ANNNNNNND.... it was revoked.

to get it back he has to go out shooting guns with his buddies, then afterwards start a big bonfire and provide beer and steaks for everyone. no chicks are allowed at this event unless they're part of the entertainment, the paid kind.

That actually sounds like fun. I guess I'm more manly than I thought :smiley36:

plot
03-26-2009, 20:54
it is fun, but until you pull it off, you have no man card. :D

seems fair to me.

Lulubelle
03-26-2009, 21:02

From what plot? From the entertainment? (relief on both sides no doubt) Or from man world? Can't be that, Chuck himself issued my privileges:smiley20:! I don't think you want to mess with him.

Where is that man when I need him?

03-26-2009, 21:16
it is fun, but until you pull it off, you have no man card. :D

seems fair to me.

So spearfishing with Lulu, fighting off a few bulls to keep our catch, throwing some fresh fish on the grill and knocking back a few cold ones wouldn't work?

Just want to make sure because I don't want to accidentally get that card back :smiley2:

Lulubelle
03-26-2009, 21:24
So spearfishing with Lulu, fighting off a few bulls to keep our catch, throwing some fresh fish on the grill and knocking back a few cold ones wouldn't work?

Just want to make sure because I don't want to accidentally get that card back :smiley2:

Now THAT sounds fun Joe!! When are we going to buy our spears? I can provide the grill on the beach about a mile away from the dock....:smiley20:

Hell, fighting off those sharks should be a piece of cake as much practice as I have with the land species...:smiley36:

Splitlip
03-26-2009, 22:02
So, you're saying you'll provide the entertainment for the men? :smiley20: I am becoming a fan.

Beer, red meat and "entertainment".

Sounds like one of the local clubs. Only no funny hats. :)

Welcome to Rachels.com - Restaurants (http://www.rachels.com/restaurant/index.htm)

From what plot? From the entertainment? (relief on both sides no doubt) Or from man world? Can't be that, Chuck himself issued my privileges:smiley20:! I don't think you want to mess with him.

Where is that man when I need him?

Diver Kat
03-26-2009, 23:02
Now THAT sounds fun Joe!! When are we going to buy our spears?

So, you're saying you'll provide the entertainment for the men? :smiley20: I am becoming a fan.

Be careful what you wish for .... Lulu, a spear gun and some drunk guys .... I put my money on Lulu and her shooting .... bet a few guys will lose more than a man card at the event .... OUCH!! :eek:

mksmith713
03-27-2009, 08:38
I'm wondering where Chuck Norris got that shirt...
Didn't Barbara Bach wear that same shirt back when she played Daisy Duke on the Dukes of Hazzard TV show?

fanatique
03-27-2009, 10:33
I think it got revoked the moment he met Lulubelle. ;)

03-27-2009, 20:52
Didn't Barbara Bach wear that same shirt back when she played Daisy Duke on the Dukes of Hazzard TV show?

She gave it to me as a souvenir.

03-27-2009, 22:09

Actually it was long before that, If I recall I was forced to give it up as part of my divorce settlement. It was the line item right after pound of flesh. :smiley2:

I think this poll was just official recognition of the status quo.

vertigo
03-31-2009, 23:40

She gave it to me as a souvenir.

Chuck Norris -- because every forum needs one. :smiley36:

TopSully
04-01-2009, 18:34

Actually it was long before that, If I recall I was forced to give it up as part of my divorce settlement. It was the line item right after pound of flesh. :smiley2:

I think this poll was just official recognition of the status quo.

You can always get a new one...

cruzan
05-23-2009, 20:19
Lost his card many years ago...

lost it long ago.