PDA

View Full Version : User cp question

Beefcake
03-17-2009, 00:05
When opening a thread, is there a way to make is show the "first unread post" in the thread? Another forum that I'm a member of has a similar-looking board, and it jumps straight to the first unread post (which is way easier on some of the multi-page threads). Thanks.

MxDiver
03-17-2009, 00:17
Yes, on the right side of the name of the last person to post there is an square with an arrow inside, if you click it it will take you to your first unread post

Beefcake
03-17-2009, 09:26
That button takes me to the "last post", which is fine as long as there has only been one new post since the last time I looked at the thread. For instance, the "revoke Joe's manhood" thread was about 6 pages long when I logged off last night, and it is now 9 pages long. Is there any way to automatically go to page 6 when I open the thread instead of having to remember what page I was on yesterday and scrolling to look for it? Thanks.

MxDiver
03-17-2009, 10:25
Sorry I am guilty of typing while drinking. I got my squares confused. Try the one to the left of the topic subject with the arrow pointing down, it should take you to the first new post.

Beefcake
03-17-2009, 17:13
That worked. Thank you!

clararhb
03-18-2009, 21:24
The one that says...view first unread? Thanks for the info.

Does this forum also do the one with the square by the user name changing colors?