PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Joe & Will

lucidblue
07-11-2007, 20:47
I just want to thank Joe for putting together an amazing BC/reg/computer/wetsuit package for my boyfriend and I. He gave an unbeatable price right away... no haggling, price matching, asking what other shops offered, etc. On top of all that, this was all put together within a day. This is how more shops should do business!

Also, want to thank Will for answering several questions I had when I called, helping me choose the proper BC/wetsuit size and placing the final order.

Both Joe and Will were extremely easy to work with, knew the answers to my questions and were very friendly.

We'll definitely be doing more business with you and recommending you to other divers we talk to! Wish you were our local dive shop. Can't wait until our equipment arrives.

Thanks guys! smileys/smiley32.gif

3rdEye
07-12-2007, 15:07
<-- the boyfriend here
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>and yes, I was amazed at the price for the top tier gear we purchased....now I can't wait to get it.....and use it!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>thanks again</DIV>

creggur
07-12-2007, 15:14
C'mon, details, details... Not Price, but whatdgagit???

3rdEye
07-12-2007, 15:39
<DIV>here's what we got, not abad first rig for a couple of newbie divers smileys/smiley4.gif</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Lucidblue:</DIV>
<UL>
<LI>Zeagle Brigade BCD
<LI>Aeris ATMOS ai w/Compass &amp; QD
<LI>Oceanic Delta 4 FDX-10 reg
<LI>Mares Viper octo
<LI>Bare Brigade Full Women's 3/2 Wetsuit</LI>[/list]
Me:
<UL>
<LI>Zeagle Ranger LTD BCD
<LI>Aeris ATMOS ai w Compass &amp; QD
<LI>Oceanic Delta 4 FDX-10reg
<LI>Oceanic Alpha 8 Octo</LI>[/list]

creggur
07-12-2007, 15:59
Nice!! My wife and I are newbies too. As a matter of fact our checkdives are this weekend. I've already got the package worked out with Joe, but the wife won't let me order until we get our certs....
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Me:</DIV>
<DIV> Zeagle Brigade BCD</DIV>
<DIV>Zeagle Envoy</DIV>
<DIV>ZeagleOcto-Z</DIV>
<DIV>Oceanic Veo 180</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Wife:</DIV>
<DIV>Zeagle Zena</DIV>
<DIV>Zeagle Envoy</DIV>
<DIV>Zeagle Octo-Z</DIV>
<DIV>Oceanic Veo 180</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Figure buying this quality will lastus a good long time..Couldn't havedone it without Scubatoys hooking us upwith a great deal.. These guys truly are awesome!!!</DIV>

3rdEye
07-12-2007, 16:09
cool man, looks like a nice package as well. good luck onyour check out dives, and enjoy!

lucidblue
07-17-2007, 23:11
Just have to say our gear is arriving tomorrow and part of me wants to skip work so I can be here when it arrives!smileys/smiley4.gif I'm very excited!

creggur
07-18-2007, 10:26
I understand, my wife and I passed our OW cert. so I get to order mine tomorrow....
<DIV>Congrats on the certification, and getting such awesome gear packages!!!</DIV>

lucidblue
07-18-2007, 10:49
I understand, my wife and I passed our OW cert. so I get to order mine tomorrow....
<div>Congrats on the certification, and getting such awesome gear packages!!!</div>

Congrats on your certification! I love getting gear for activities. When we first went into a dive shop, I was like a kid in a candy store... so many shiny new things I could buy. Okay, so I may have a shopping habit smileys/smiley9.gif.

creggur
07-19-2007, 06:22
My wife reallly surprised me last night. We called to place our order with Scubatoys, Joe was busy readying a UPS delivery so he handed us over to the very capable hands of a young man, whom I'm ashamed to say I can't remember his name. Gotta find that out to send a thank you card, he was awesome with advice on sizing and different options for the equipment we ordered..
<DIV>Anyway back to my wife surprising me, after we placed the order she couldn't stop talking about getting our new gear. I think she is more excited about it than me!!(Not really possible) She usually let's me do all the research and then doesn't get "up" about it until the stuff arrives (guess she's more mature than me, no surprise there), but last night she was just going on and on about the gear, and how ST does business compared to the LDS's we've encountered in our short time as divers....</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Now all there is to do is wait until next week when our stuff arrives....ARRGGHH</DIV>