PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen: Name a fictional female that

Largo
03-23-2009, 12:37
As per Rayaa's suggestion.

Please name a fictional lady that you would like to spend an evening with.

I'll start: Vicky Valencourt, (Faruza Balk) from "The Waterboy."

mocepts
03-23-2009, 12:47
Selene, (Kate Beckinsale) from "Underworld". She's a vampire I'd let turn me anytime.

Straegen
03-23-2009, 12:58
No question Mystique from Marvel. Can be anyone you want her to be.

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
03-23-2009, 12:58
Fictional women are fine but real women are much better :D

russp
03-23-2009, 13:01
Aeryn Sun from "Farscape". Lot's of leather, what more could I want.

Straegen
03-23-2009, 13:02
Easy... less leather!

din
03-23-2009, 13:19
tess of the d'urbervilles.

just kidding.

BuzzF117
03-23-2009, 14:13
forget fictional...Holly Madison she is super hot but a little dumb

Tully Mars
03-23-2009, 15:18
Rosalita-

Rosalita jump a little lighter
Senorita come sit by my fire
I just want to be your love, ain't no lie
Rosalita you're my stone desire

Aquatrax
03-23-2009, 15:40
Aunt Bee - yeah baby!

MxDiver
03-23-2009, 15:48
Violet (Milla Jovovich) from ultraviolet

reactive
03-23-2009, 17:30
Brandy, from Joe Dirt

Defman
03-24-2009, 07:42
Selene, (Kate Beckinsale) from "Underworld". She's a vampire I'd let turn me anytime.

Seconded.

rayaa3
03-24-2009, 08:32
Bedazzled - the release in 2000 - The Devil - Elizabeth Hurley...In any of the outfits she appeared in, in the movie.

a;lskdjf;laksjdf;laskjdf;lksajfd;laksjfd;lkjasdf

rayaa3
03-24-2009, 08:33
Changed my mind - Elizabeth hurley in any outfit - brown paper sack - whatever.

robjoubert
03-24-2009, 10:17

Leeloo (Milla Jovovich - 5th Element)

This link is quite a list of fantasy women - Top 50 Hottest Sci-Fi Girls (http://www.ugo.com/movies/top-50-hottest-sci-fi-girls/?cur=number-three&morepics=17) (although I disagree with their #1 choice!)

Rileybri
03-24-2009, 10:22
That is easy after seeing the costume in oh so many forms over the years Dorothy! There is no place like home! Simple wholesome and HOT!

Splitlip
03-24-2009, 11:13
Lois Peterschmidt Griffin.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a5/Lois_Griffin.png/200px-Lois_Griffin.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lois_Griffin.png)

CompuDude
03-24-2009, 12:54

Seconded.

Thirded :smiley20:

Hot, and immortal.

SkuaSeptember
03-24-2009, 15:00
I'll go with Laura Croft. She looked great in that silver wetsuit!

din
03-24-2009, 16:43

This link is quite a list of fantasy women - Top 50 Hottest Sci-Fi Girls (http://www.ugo.com/movies/top-50-hottest-sci-fi-girls/?cur=number-three&morepics=17) (although I disagree with their #1 choice!)

that list is so broken in so many ways. :(

setesh
03-24-2009, 16:45

Seconded.

Thirded :smiley20:

Hot, and immortal.

Fourthed

fanatique
03-24-2009, 17:36

that list is so broken in so many ways. :(

That Milla Jovovich character from Resident Evil. Heck, any Milla Jovovich character. Throw me that crazy alien from Species anytime, she can bite my head off once we're done and I'll die happy.

Black-Gorrilla
03-24-2009, 18:36
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a5/Lois_Griffin.png/200px-Lois_Griffin.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lois_Griffin.png)

as far as cartoons go...

IrishSquid
03-24-2009, 18:53

as far as cartoons go...
Jessica Rabbit

CompuDude
03-24-2009, 19:00
Lois Peterschmidt Griffin

as far as cartoons go...

Well, there's always Jessica Rabbit.

Or:

http://www.chicadelatele.com/myfiles/chicadelatele/marge_hot.jpg

And thats without getting into Anime... such as Major Kusanagi (GITS) ... rrrawr!

Lulubelle
03-24-2009, 19:09
Interesting,

All I can say is that you guys must not be getting any lately. :smiley36:

din
03-24-2009, 19:47
Interesting,

aw, man, that's just cold (even it it's technically true). :(
bbl, time to cry myself to sleep with some ice cream and thin mints.

Mtrewyn
03-24-2009, 19:57
7 of 9 !!!

http://static.flickr.com/1182/548882487_d4706b6267.jpg

She has just always done it for me, I dont know why??

CPTOZZY
03-24-2009, 20:08
Jenny Blake from the Rocketeer (Jennifer Connelly)

03-24-2009, 20:20
Interesting,

Double plus untrue! My wife won't leave me alone these days. She says I'm becoming better with age. Now, if only I were 20 years younger I could do something about it. :smiley2:

03-24-2009, 20:22
7 of 9 !!!

You're not alone. One of my best friends has thing for 7 of 9.

Mtrewyn
03-24-2009, 20:41
I like "Max" too!!

http://www.cinemaspop.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/260806jessicaalba1.jpg

I like Holly Combs Too.

http://gportal.hu/portal/bubajboszorkak2/image/gallery/holly_marie_combs_l4.jpg

I think her more than 7 More Real maybe?

Splitlip
03-24-2009, 21:32
Bree dah! Lbm fmpla!. oi oi mslompa a. Yealma:smiley20:

Big trek fan and a fan of Jeri Ryan and the character. Even if I lose my ability to speak.

7 of 9 !!!

Lulubelle
03-24-2009, 22:01
Interesting,

Double plus untrue! My wife won't leave me alone these days. She says I'm becoming better with age. Now, if only I were 20 years younger I could do something about it. :smiley2:

Joe, of course I was not referring to you "of the happy wife" fame, but rather those who were briefly fantasizing about the CARTOONS.

Splitlip
03-24-2009, 22:13
Some of us only have cartoon characters remaining as fantasies. You know...."been there done that." :)

Lulubelle
03-24-2009, 22:31
Some of us only have cartoon characters remaining as fantasies. You know...."been there done that." :)

Well then, I'm glad that there are still plenty of places I haven't been and plenty of things I haven't done. Cartoons? Ick. :smiley5:

03-24-2009, 22:38
Interesting,

Joe, of course I was not referring to you "of the happy wife" fame, but rather those who were briefly fantasizing about the CARTOONS.

Maybe I shouldn't feel so confident, perhaps she's just feigning happiness to cover up an affair with a hot law student. :smiley3:

Personally I found the Aunt Bea fantasy even more desperate than the cartoon fantasies. :smiley5:

Largo
03-24-2009, 22:38
No

Dames

Allowed!

CompuDude
03-24-2009, 23:03

Well then, I'm glad that there are still plenty of places I haven't been and plenty of things I haven't done. Cartoons? Ick. :smiley5:

Hey, if you know something we don't, as to why it would be ick... :smiley2:

Lulubelle
03-24-2009, 23:15
No

Dames

Allowed!

Sorry Largo, the boys were all over the female version of this thread in Women's Issues. :smiley29: Plus, I have a man card now.

I don't know, just seems like cartoon fantasies are right up there with blow up dolls? Like I said, I'm glad I have plenty of haven't been there haven't done that left for my fantasy life. :smiley32:

CompuDude
03-24-2009, 23:19

I don't know, just seems like cartoon fantasies are right up there with blow up dolls? Like I said, I'm glad I have plenty of haven't been there haven't done that left for my fantasy life. :smiley32:

Ok, so a vampire, a cyborg (7 of 9) and a freaky alien in human (Species chick) are perfectly realistic, but throw in an imaginary cartoon character come to life, and it's an icky blowup doll? :smiley29:

Methinks someone missed the point of the thread. Surrender that man card! LOL

CFDAlden
03-25-2009, 01:17
7 of 9 !!!

Absolutely!
:smiley20:

Lulubelle
03-25-2009, 06:32

Ok, so a vampire, a cyborg (7 of 9) and a freaky alien in human (Species chick) are perfectly realistic, but throw in an imaginary cartoon character come to life, and it's an icky blowup doll? :smiley29:

Yeah, but the others look like women, not a flat cartoon image. Moveable, touchable, woman shaped creatures. I get the point, but not how a cartoon image can fuel someones fantasy. No way you are getting my man card!:smiley36:

Largo
03-25-2009, 06:56
[quote=Lulubelle;284553
Sorry Largo, the boys were all over the female version of this thread in Women's Issues. :smiley29: Plus, I have a man card now.

Sorry, I didn't know. Does Chuck Norris know? He may need to validate the card with a series of short questions. Example: What do you do, if after rebuilding your carburetor, you have a handful of parts left over?

Chuck Norris AKA wrecker130 AKA BouzoukiJoe
03-25-2009, 09:07

Sorry, I didn't know. Does Chuck Norris know? He may need to validate the card with a series of short questions. Example: What do you do, if after rebuilding your carburetor, you have a handful of parts left over?

Of course I know about it. Who do you think gave it to her?

Answer to your question is easy: It's a well established fact that my round house kick can solve just about any problem, including this one. I'd give them one look and they'd reassemble themselves. But if they were not cooperative I'd just round house kick them into next week. What extra parts?

setesh
03-25-2009, 09:14
Yeah, but the others look like women, not a flat cartoon image. Moveable, touchable, woman shaped creatures. I get the point, but not how a cartoon image can fuel someones fantasy. No way you are getting my man card!:smiley36:

Ok, at the risk of ticking off a known man card revoker.....am missing something here? How does revoking a man card let you use it for yourself? If I don't have a drivers license and I steal someone else's license that doesn't make it legal for me to drive, it just makes me a crimina!:smiley36:

mocepts
03-25-2009, 09:24
http://stylefrizz.com/img/kate-beckinsale-underworld-evolution.jpg

Case closed. Game over.

BubblesMcCoy
03-25-2009, 09:49
Any Bond girl. If she's good enough for 007, then she's good enough for me.

Lulubelle
03-25-2009, 10:35

Ok, at the risk of ticking off a known man card revoker.....am missing something here? How does revoking a man card let you use it for yourself? If I don't have a drivers license and I steal someone else's license that doesn't make it legal for me to drive, it just makes me a crimina!:smiley36:

Do you REALLY want to take on Chuck Norris on this issue? :smiley21:

setesh
03-25-2009, 10:43
Do you REALLY want to take on Chuck Norris on this issue? :smiley21:

Chuck Norris? What the?!?!?!....that post wasn't there before. Damn Chuck, you're so fast you snuck that post in before I could say.....Chuck Norris. Well, if Chuck is backing it, I don't have much of a choice now do I?:smiley5:

Splitlip
03-25-2009, 10:59

Miss Moneypenny?

03-25-2009, 11:50
OK... I'll confess that I had a thing for Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman when I was a pup, but I thought the secretary get up was hotter than the WW costume. As I got older I decided having a woman who could force me to tell the truth was NOT a good idea. That was the end of my Wonder Woman fantasy :D

gNats
03-25-2009, 13:14

Remember Cool World?

One of Brad Pitts debut films.

gNats
03-25-2009, 13:16
No

Dames

Allowed!

Yeah, not to mention that they are using our thread idea. I need to start copywriting this stuff. :smiley2:

03-25-2009, 13:21

Remember Cool World?

Hey gNats! What's under the trench coat? That avatar is HOT :smiley2:

gNats
03-25-2009, 13:38

Remember Cool World?

I would describe it, but then I would have to answer to all your wives when you scream "Secret Squirrel" out during sex!

03-25-2009, 13:40

Remember Cool World?

I would describe it, but then I would have to answer to all your wives when you scream "Secret Squirrel" out during sex!

:smilie39::smilie39: I think I'll have to try that and see how it goes :smiley2: I think "Wonder Woman" might work better for me!

BubblesMcCoy
03-25-2009, 17:16
Assuming that ***** Galore was busy, sure.

Miss Moneypenny?

Splitlip
03-25-2009, 18:27

Remember Cool World?

I am starting to like this girl. Secret squirrel is now officially my fantasy character. :smiley2:

CompuDude
03-26-2009, 00:55

Some things just can't be explained, it seems. Ah, the mysteries of the male mind... :smilie39:

scubastud
03-26-2009, 02:27
How did an obvious man hater get a man card?

mksmith713
03-26-2009, 07:06
Lara Croft aka. Tomb Raider?

Lulubelle
03-26-2009, 07:09
How did an obvious man hater get a man card?

Oh but scubastud, you misunderstand me, I LOVE men across the age span. :smiley31:And for the most part, I understand them completely but get caught every once in a while going "huh?" when something like a CARTOON fantasy comes up.

scubastud
03-26-2009, 09:01
4378Just roll with it kiddo.... we dont want to do a cartoon... just goofin...
(But Judy Jetson.... WOWZERS!)

setesh
03-26-2009, 10:18
Oh but scubastud, you misunderstand me, I LOVE men across the age span. :smiley31:And for the most part, I understand them completely but get caught every once in a while going "huh?" when something like a CARTOON fantasy comes up.

I think this guy's idea is pretty close to what is going on here. I got it from this site
Cartoon Faces (http://www.cognitionandculture.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109:cartoon-faces&catid=32:oliviers-blog&Itemid=34)
Our visual cortexes are wired to quickly recognize faces and then quickly substract massive amounts of detail from them, zeroing in on their essential message: Is this person happy? Angry? Fearful? Individual faces may vary greatly, but a smirk on one is like a smirk on another. Smirks are conceptual, not pictorial. Our brains are like cartoonists - and cartoonists are like our brain, simplifying and exaggerating, subordinating facial detail to abstract comic concepts.

Scott McCloud, in his cartoon treatise Understanding Comics, argues that the image you have of yourself when you're conversing is very different from your image of the person you're conversing with. Your interlocutor may produce universal smiles and universal frowns, and they may help you to identify with him emotionally, but he also has a particular nose and particular skin and particular hair that continually remind you that he's an Other. The image you have of your own face, by contrast, is highly cartoonish. When you feel yourself smile, you imagine a cartoon of smiling, not the complete skin-and-and-hair package. It's precisely the simplicity and universality of cartoon faces, the absence of Otherly particulars, that invite us to love them as we love ourselves. The most widely loved (and profitable) faces in the modern world tend to be exceptionally basic and abstract cartoons: Mickey Mouse, the Simpsons, Tintin, and - simplest of all, barely more than a circle, two dots, and a horizontal line - Charlie Brown.

So the same features we find attractive on real women would also be attractive on caracatures / cartoons. Just because a guy finds those things attractive whether they are on a girl or on a cartoon doesn't mean he fantasizes about cartoon women. Personally I can't speak for the other guys here, but when I see certain cartoons I think "now that would be a hot woman", but that's where it stops. I don't fantasize about cartoons at all, but some of them definitely trigger the same "attractiveness" cues that real women do. So like scubastud said, we don't want the cartoon BUT we would probably want a real woman that has the same features that stand out to us in said cartoon.

Does that help you understand at all Lulubelle?

Foo2
03-26-2009, 10:48
Quote from Wayne's World:
Garth: Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?

BSea
03-26-2009, 11:04
NO 1
http://stylefrizz.com/img/kate-beckinsale-underworld-evolution.jpg

[quote=Mtrewyn;284463]7 of 9 !!!

NO 2

Others:

Jennifer Connelly

http://members.tripod.com/hamrman52/PICJENNIFERCONNELLYROCKETEERFORBLOG.jpg

Angelina Jollie

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/hot143chocolate/MrMrsSmith.jpg

And If I had an animated top pick, it would have to be Secret Squirrel. Have to love a woman with a sense of humor.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/BSea/Scuba/SecretSquirrel.jpg

I laugh every time I read this.:smilie39:

gNats
03-26-2009, 11:39
And If I had an animated top pick, it would have to be Secret Squirrel. Have to love a woman with a sense of humor.

You think I am joking? :smiley2:

BSea
03-26-2009, 11:53

Hey, Not sayin ya are or arn't, just that it's funny:smiley20:. But since you brought it up. Go ahead & describe whats under the trenchcoat.
I DOUBLE DOG DARE ya! (from the movie "A Christmas Story")
:smilie40:

Don't worry, I'm over 50 . . . . I'll forget in a few weeks :).

03-26-2009, 11:55

Your full name wouldn't happen to be Victoria's Secret Squirel, would it? :smiley2:

BSea
03-26-2009, 11:58

Your full name wouldn't happen to be Victoria's Secret Squirel, would it? :smiley2:I was thinking more "Fredricks of Hollywood Squirrel"

gNats
03-26-2009, 12:09

Your full name wouldn't happen to be Victoria's Secret Squirel, would it? :smiley2:I was thinking more "Fredricks of Hollywood Squirrel"

Why do you guys think I am on so many *Missions* and hide my identity?

PS Boys: Victoria's Secret is where you shop for your Sister. Not your GF/Wife. Very tame. Get out on the wild side for an afternoon. :smiley2:

robjoubert
03-26-2009, 12:16
My favorite cartoon woman - Jessica Rabbit!! There is just something about her, um mm, hair????

(BTW - can the "Testosterone Card" of those woman who are crashing our fantasy be cancelled? Do we need a poll to do that or can we asked Mr. Norris for a summary judgment?)

03-26-2009, 13:07

PS Boys: Victoria's Secret is where you shop for your Sister. Not your GF/Wife. Very tame. Get out on the wild side for an afternoon. :smiley2:

I'm all for the wild side, but buying lingerie for my sister is most definitely *not* in the cards. :smilie39:

Lulubelle
03-26-2009, 13:07
My favorite cartoon woman - Jessica Rabbit!! There is just something about her, um mm, hair????

(BTW - can the "Testosterone Card" of those woman who are crashing our fantasy be cancelled? Do we need a poll to do that or can we asked Mr. Norris for a summary judgment?)

Dude, my Man card came from Chuck himself, so good luck with that idea!

Plus, gnat is right, Vicky's secret/Frederick's is not the stuff of our dreams at all.

Lulubelle
03-26-2009, 13:09
That was kind of cool, thanks! Yes, it does help me understand.

I think this guy's idea is pretty close to what is going on here. I got it from this site

Cartoon Faces (http://www.cognitionandculture.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109:cartoon-faces&catid=32:oliviers-blog&Itemid=34)
Our visual cortexes are wired to quickly recognize faces and then quickly substract massive amounts of detail from them, zeroing in on their essential message: Is this person happy? Angry? Fearful? Individual faces may vary greatly, but a smirk on one is like a smirk on another. Smirks are conceptual, not pictorial. Our brains are like cartoonists - and cartoonists are like our brain, simplifying and exaggerating, subordinating facial detail to abstract comic concepts.

Scott McCloud, in his cartoon treatise Understanding Comics, argues that the image you have of yourself when you're conversing is very different from your image of the person you're conversing with. Your interlocutor may produce universal smiles and universal frowns, and they may help you to identify with him emotionally, but he also has a particular nose and particular skin and particular hair that continually remind you that he's an Other. The image you have of your own face, by contrast, is highly cartoonish. When you feel yourself smile, you imagine a cartoon of smiling, not the complete skin-and-and-hair package. It's precisely the simplicity and universality of cartoon faces, the absence of Otherly particulars, that invite us to love them as we love ourselves. The most widely loved (and profitable) faces in the modern world tend to be exceptionally basic and abstract cartoons: Mickey Mouse, the Simpsons, Tintin, and - simplest of all, barely more than a circle, two dots, and a horizontal line - Charlie Brown.

So the same features we find attractive on real women would also be attractive on caracatures / cartoons. Just because a guy finds those things attractive whether they are on a girl or on a cartoon doesn't mean he fantasizes about cartoon women. Personally I can't speak for the other guys here, but when I see certain cartoons I think "now that would be a hot woman", but that's where it stops. I don't fantasize about cartoons at all, but some of them definitely trigger the same "attractiveness" cues that real women do. So like scubastud said, we don't want the cartoon BUT we would probably want a real woman that has the same features that stand out to us in said cartoon.

Does that help you understand at all Lulubelle?

gNats
03-26-2009, 13:20

I'm all for the wild side, but buying lingerie for my sister is most definitely *not* in the cards. :smilie39:

Okay, that's fair. My mom always buys my sister a gift card to VS, and that is what I was imagining.

BSea
03-26-2009, 14:31
Plus, gnat is right, Vicky's secret/Frederick's is not the stuff of our dreams at all.Who said anything about YOUR dreams.

robjoubert
03-26-2009, 15:37

I wonder what caused Mr Norris to be so distracted as to give you "The Card"???? :smilie40:

03-26-2009, 16:06

I wonder what caused Mr Norris to be so distracted as to give you "The Card"???? :smilie40:

More importantly, whatever possessed Lulubelle to accept such a dubious badge of dishonor?

Lulubelle
03-26-2009, 16:17
More importantly, whatever possessed Lulubelle to accept such a dubious badge of dishonor?

No one ever stumps me Joe, and with this post, you just have. Darn good question isn't it? :smiley5: For which I have NO answer. Dudes, if anything, Joe should keep his man card for achieving the impossible, leaving ME speechless.