PDA

View Full Version : Save Joe

Lulubelle
03-25-2009, 15:44
http://forum.scubatoys.com/man-laws-forum/22132-man-card-revocation-poll.html

Ladies,

Bouzouki Joe, our forum Renaissance man, needs our help or he will soon be losing his man card.

He is a REAL MAN, and we need to hold him up as an example of what a other men can aspire to be!

So get out there and Rock the vote girls!

Lulu

detsgtdavis
03-25-2009, 23:34
Are you talking about the same Joe that I dive with? :smilie39: I don't know what is going on over here but I will vote for Joe to be allowed to keep his man card. At least until I can buy that DS4 from him.

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
03-26-2009, 00:03
Are you talking about the same Joe that I dive with? :smilie39: I don't know what is going on over here but I will vote for Joe to be allowed to keep his man card. At least until I can buy that DS4 from him.

Hey Bill! What's so funny?!!!! Everything Lulu said is true, right?

You dove wet in the quarry in February- I salute you for that. You're more of a man than I am. Well at least you were BEFORE the dive :smilie39:

Anyway thanks for your vote- Now I'm glad I offered you that good friend discount. Like all good politicians I'm not above buying votes :smiley2:

navyhmc
03-26-2009, 03:59
Personally, I also voted for Joe to keep his card. The best defeense for keeping the card is just do something manly like posting "Bite me, you and what army is going to take it?" I'd dive with him, of course I'm 1500 miles west.

Lulubelle
03-26-2009, 07:12
Come ON people, it is neck and neck, 35 to 35. VOTE FOR JOE to keep his man card.:smiley20:

Skred
03-26-2009, 07:33
I had already voted in favor of Joe keeping his card but I have one question Lulu...

If he loses it, are you going to give him yours?:smiley2:

Lulubelle
03-26-2009, 07:49
I had already voted in favor of Joe keeping his card but I have one question Lulu...

I don't think it works that way Skred, man cards are only usable by the person to whom they are issued. At least that is what Chuck said when he issued mine to me. :smiley5:

03-26-2009, 08:06
Personally, I also voted for Joe to keep his card. The best defeense for keeping the card is just do something manly like posting "Bite me, you and what army is going to take it?" I'd dive with him, of course I'm 1500 miles west.

Hey Navy, I see your point but I wonder what is manly about posting "Bite Me" to a bunch of people 1500 miles away who can do nothing about it? Just seems juvenile to me. But hey, this is the internet and there seems to be a lot of that going around.

Skred
03-26-2009, 08:12

I don't think it works that way Skred, man cards are only usable by the person to whom they are issued. At least that is what Chuck said when he issued mine to me. :smiley5:

In the end, it always comes back to Chuck. :smiley20:

Instead of rallying the ladies to rock the vote maybe you should make an appeal to him...since you're the first woman to get a card from Chuck, you must have some influence!:smiley2:

ScottZeagle
03-26-2009, 08:51
I voted to revoke it based soley on this thread.

Anyone who needs a bunch of women to help them KEEP their man card certainly doesn't deserve it.

:D

(this is only in fun, right??)

scubastud
03-26-2009, 09:10
Awww Scott ya beat me to it! Exactly what I was thinkin...

That said... I don't see Joe losing his man card.. he's allright.

And Lulu.. I didn't know Chuck hisself awarded you with honary man card.. far be it for me to question Mr. Norris' decisions.

03-26-2009, 09:28

Anyone who needs a bunch of women to help them KEEP their man card certainly doesn't deserve it.

I cringed when I saw the thread. I thought it would be counter-productive. Being a man, I know how we think. :smiley36:

Yes, of course, it's all a joke (that thankfully ends this afternoon). I still get to drink beer with my friends whether I win or lose. :)

detsgtdavis
03-26-2009, 11:27

Hey Bill! What's so funny?!!!! Everything Lulu said is true, right?

You dove wet in the quarry in February- I salute you for that. You're more of a man than I am. Well at least you were BEFORE the dive :smilie39:

Anyway thanks for your vote- Now I'm glad I offered you that good friend discount. Like all good politicians I'm not above buying votes :smiley2:

Joe I don't know who was the bigger man in February but when I got out I thought I was going to have to get a She-Pee. It sure is hard to aim when you don't have anything to hold onto!! :smilie39:

detsgtdavis
03-26-2009, 11:33

I cringed when I saw the thread. I thought it would be counter-productive. Being a man, I know how we think. :smiley36:

Yes, of course, it's all a joke (that thankfully ends this afternoon). I still get to drink beer with my friends whether I win or lose. :)

Here is another reason you should be allowed to keep you card. You bring beer for after dive refreshments. Man you cant beat that.

Good thing you haven't produced any bottles of wine or wine coolers. I would have been forced to vote the other way.

Diver Kat
03-26-2009, 12:46
http://forum.scubatoys.com/man-laws-forum/22132-man-card-revocation-poll.html

Ladies,

Bouzouki Joe, our forum Renaissance man, needs our help or he will soon be losing his man card.

He is a REAL MAN, and we need to hold him up as an example of what a other men can aspire to be!

So get out there and Rock the vote girls!

Lulu

See what I miss when I'm diving??? A Campaign to Save Joe!!! LOL!! (I, of course, voted before I left!)

As a true-blue, die hard Zeagle fan, I am appalled to see the 'ugly' side of ScottZeagle turning on his fellow man in need of support - I've always touted Scott as the King of Support (well customer support anyway!!) .... Scott, Scott, Scott ... how could you do it??? :smiley13: :smiley2:

ScottZeagle
03-26-2009, 12:58
As a true-blue, die hard Zeagle fan, I am appalled to see the 'ugly' side of ScottZeagle turning on his fellow man in need of support - I've always touted Scott as the King of Support (well customer support anyway!!) .... Scott, Scott, Scott ... how could you do it??? :smiley13: :smiley2:

Ugly side??

Come on!! It's not like I dropped a huge can of Keystone Light on his head or anything!!!!

Edited to add: Actually, the only reason I even read this thread is because I thought something happened to ScubaToys Joe!!!! :(

mksmith713
03-26-2009, 13:21
Man card?
Why would I need a man card when I have one of THESE..............

mksmith713
03-26-2009, 13:22
Almost forgot.....I vote for Joe to keep his Man Card.

But......if you do lose it...you can always buy a Porsche.....

03-26-2009, 13:58
Almost forgot.....I vote for Joe to keep his Man Card.

But......if you do lose it...you can always buy a Porsche.....

Can I? Well maybe in that case I'll vote against myself!

mksmith713
03-26-2009, 14:05
With no Man Card, you'll need the Porsche to compensate...........;)

Diver Kat
03-26-2009, 17:16

Ugly side??

Come on!! It's not like I dropped a huge can of Keystone Light on his head or anything!!!!

Edited to add: Actually, the only reason I even read this thread is because I thought something happened to ScubaToys Joe!!!! :(

LOL .... I wondered how you snuck out of the Zeagle Zone to post over here!! :smiley36:

Keystone Light??? Better to drop it on his head than drink it!! Yuck! Not my kind of beer! :drankere:

navyhmc
03-26-2009, 18:19

Hey Navy, I see your point but I wonder what is manly about posting "Bite Me" to a bunch of people 1500 miles away who can do nothing about it? Just seems juvenile to me. But hey, this is the internet and there seems to be a lot of that going around.

It's not juvenile, insert similar "In your face" statement of your choosing. The implication is that they will have to come take your card so your willingness to fight to keep it shows your manliness to a lever where you get to keep it. :smiley20::smiley36:

Splitlip
03-26-2009, 19:08
You beat me to it Scott.

I was willing to forgive all of Joe's indiscretions in other threads..but this!!!!

Shame, shame, shame.

mksmith713
03-27-2009, 08:36
I cast my vote for Joe in hopes that he'll hit me back one day when I need it......:D

fanatique
03-27-2009, 10:34

Amen my brother.

(of course :))