PDA

View Full Version : Chicks dig scuba divers

Case
03-29-2009, 07:42
So, I recently got my OW licence. Since then I have been talking about scuba diving pretty much non-stop around the office. I started to wonder what the office "hot chicks" might think of this. I thought maybe they would find it kind of nerdy with all the gadgets and Cousteau documentaries. I have found though, when talking to the ladies about my scuba experiences they seem really interested, and somewhat impressed. What reactions have others had when a fine young lass asked what you did on the weekend, and you have responded in your most manly voice "I went scuba diving"?

Lj82
03-29-2009, 09:54
"Serious? Aren't you afraid of being eaten up by sharks?"

scubastud
03-29-2009, 10:04
" Is it true divers do it deeper?"

snagel
03-29-2009, 11:21
When I started diving, it spread like wild fire around the office and factory. I really didn't say much to anybody, but word got around. Now, weekly people come to my office and ask me about my diving trips. It is really wierd....

I get the normal questions....

How deep do you go?
Have you seen a shark?
Isn't it dangerous?
What is it like breathing oxygen?
How deep have you gone?
Where do you dive? (I'm in the midwest and no ocean around)

People seem to be very interested and I enjoy talking about it, but try and not to talk too much - just seems wierd. One of my goals for 2008 was to dive the Oriskany. I put some pictures of the Mighty O up on my wall as a reminder to me why I'm working and give me lift on those tougher days. People have a lot of questions and ask me if the diveres in the pictures are me. (I didin't make the trip in '08 due to too many other things happening, but hopefully in '09).

S. Nagel

setesh
03-29-2009, 13:23
What is it like breathing oxygen?

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
03-29-2009, 13:38
SCUBA is perceived by many as a 'cool' hobby. People are curious about it and ask all sorts of questions. So, I'd have to say SCUBA adds to your general appeal by making you a more interesting person but it's not enough by itself to cause chicks to dig you.

scubastud
03-29-2009, 17:07
Agreed Joe... but saying yea I like to dive is more likely to score with the weaker sex than saying.. yea I like to collect Star Wars figurines.

Diver Kat
03-29-2009, 18:12
Not to burst any male bubbles here, but I get asked many of those same questions and shown the same interest by the ladies around the office that you all mention ... and I'm a female. So I'd have to say Joe has it right that in general, scuba is considered a 'cool' hobby and people are curious. I don't think the ladies are going to hit on you, just because they found out you dive ...

But it sure won't hurt if you have the rest of the package put together to go along with the diving! :smiley2:

Splitlip
03-29-2009, 18:16
Not to burst any male bubbles here, but I get shown the same interest by the ladies around the office that you all mention ... and I'm a female. But it sure won't hurt if you have the rest of the package put together to go along with the diving! :smiley2:

Now that's HOT!
Thanks for posting Kat! :smiley2:

Diver Kat
03-29-2009, 18:22
Not to burst any male bubbles here, but I get shown the same interest by the ladies around the office that you all mention ... and I'm a female. But it sure won't hurt if you have the rest of the package put together to go along with the diving! :smiley2:

Now that's HOT!
Thanks for posting Kat! :smiley2:

LOL ... you are so very welcome!! :smiley36: I'm sure you have no worries when it comes to the ladies, SL! :smiley2:

JCAT
03-29-2009, 18:33
You need a OW licence where you live??? or is it your certification. I know certain countries have requirements beyond OW cert, is Australia one of them?

IrishSquid
03-29-2009, 18:35
Not to burst any male bubbles here, but I get asked many of those same questions and shown the same interest by the ladies around the office that you all mention ... and I'm a female. So I'd have to say Joe has it right that in general, scuba is considered a 'cool' hobby and people are curious. I don't think the ladies are going to hit on you, just because they found out you dive ...

But it sure won't hurt if you have the rest of the package put together to go along with the diving! :smiley2:

What makes you so sure they aren't hitting on you? :smiley2:
:smilie40:

RikRaeder
03-29-2009, 18:56
Could it be that they're attracted to the PASSION you show for the sport? Of course, when PASSION turns into OBSESSION you might actually start turning them away, but the good news is that then you'll probably start attracting the office psycho chicks. I have an aquaintance who talks non-stop about scuba at work. Seems people become less interested after the first hour.

Case
03-29-2009, 19:11
You need a OW licence where you live??? or is it your certification. I know certain countries have requirements beyond OW cert, is Australia one of them?

Well for the dives I have done so far an OW licence is all that is needed. But I'm sure if I wanted to go and dive in a deep wreck I would benefit from doing a Deep & Wreck Dive course. I'm not sure about actual legal requirements in Australia, which would probably differ from state to state, but I have personal requirements not to go beyond the limits of my current training and experience level.

din
03-29-2009, 19:23
I have an aquaintance who talks non-stop about scuba at work. Seems people become less interested after the first hour.

this is a very good strategy for getting people to leave you alone. I'll have to give it a shot.

Travman
03-29-2009, 19:36
The term "OW Licence" and "OW certification" are considered interchangeable in Australia. For the most part OW and AOW certs are called licenses, but specialties like deep, wreck etc are called certs.

Splitlip
03-29-2009, 19:52

As I said. HOT!

Diver Kat
03-29-2009, 22:05

As I said. HOT!

Ahhh ... if only!! :smiley13: A hit of any persuasion would be a compliment!! But those days are long past for this diver .... :smiley2:

Splitlip
03-29-2009, 22:07

As I said. HOT!

Ahhh ... if only!! :smiley13: A hit of any persuasion would be a compliment!! But those days are long past for this diver .... :smiley2:

I doubt that very much.

Diver Kat
03-29-2009, 22:16

As I said. HOT!

I doubt that very much.

LOL ... don't even think about posting 'this post is worthless without pictures' .... no need to scare the other posters!! :smilie39:

Splitlip
03-29-2009, 22:29
LOL.
I doubt that too. :)

JCAT
03-30-2009, 04:27
The term "OW Licence" and "OW certification" are considered interchangeable in Australia. For the most part OW and AOW certs are called licenses, but specialties like deep, wreck etc are called certs.

Thanks for the clarification..:smiley20:

highdesert
03-31-2009, 07:44
SCUBA is perceived by many as a 'cool' hobby. People are curious about it and ask all sorts of questions. So, I'd have to say SCUBA adds to your general appeal by making you a more interesting person but it's not enough by itself to cause chicks to dig you.

You just need a good segue into a smooth follow-up line ...

Chick: "So ... I hear you're into scuba ..."

Guy: "Yup ... wanna get naked later?" :smiley36:

03-31-2009, 07:55

Chick: yes, but not with you!

Crimediver
03-31-2009, 08:05
Women I know think scuba diving is pretty cool, but if you wanna get more women get yourself a labrador retriever puppy and go for a walk down the beach. I'm just saying...

Lulubelle
03-31-2009, 08:10
Women I know think scuba diving is pretty cool, but if you wanna get more women get yourself a labrador retriever puppy and go for a walk down the beach. I'm just saying...

I'll give you that, but it is the evidence that you can care for another being that is the appeal. That and the fact that we want to take your puppy home so we have to take you too.

Chick: yes, but not with you![/quote]

You beat me to it Joe. So many guys have no idea what it is that makes us say "yes." I'll not spill the secret here though.

03-31-2009, 08:16

I can say that little kids work at least as well as dogs. At least if they're cute and well-behaved. So borrow your neices and nephews and use them as decoys for your hunting trips. Warning: It only attracts women who like kids. For me that's not a downside.

FoxHound
03-31-2009, 08:22
Chicks dig divers for sure, its how i met my girlfriend, shes a divemaster and i was just finishing the advanced course :D

I gotta agree with the puppy thing...always get the ohh hes so cute, whats his name, awww look at the little puppy. works 80% of the time all the time haha

I think what sealed the deal though was when i told her i was a skydiver haha. apparently diving makes you cool and both make you really cool...lol

Glad she doesnt read these forums cause she would really be shaking her head at me :P

Lulubelle
03-31-2009, 08:29
See, I disagree that "chicks dig divers". I can name quite a few fellows who are divers whom I wouldn't go near if they were the last guys on earth, they just aren't my kind of people. I dig diving, so it is only natural that if a guy is interesting to me without the diving, that the common interest of diving would simply be a plus.

--how about chicks dig guys with interesting hobbies and passions that are important to them?

--or chicks dig guys who have something in their life that is important to them besides work?

--or chicks dig guys who have active lifestyles?

--and personally, this chick does NOT dig divers who constantly push the boundaries of safety just to do so. I'll take a pass.

03-31-2009, 08:32
So many guys have no idea what it is that makes us say "yes." I'll not spill the secret here though.

I'll spill at least one way:

Make the woman want you so much that you don't have to ask. You will never hear the word 'no' if you do that.

Sometimes easy, sometimes hard, plenty of times inadvisable, and certainly not always possible.

fanatique
03-31-2009, 09:39
You beat me to it Joe. So many guys have no idea what it is that makes us say "yes." I'll not spill the secret here though.

Pray, tell. Sharing is caring.

Though I have an inkling that it'll probably take you a page rather than a paragraph if you did try though.

:smiley2:

Lulubelle
03-31-2009, 11:19

Though I have an inkling that it'll probably take you a page rather than a paragraph if you did try though.

I can't betray girl code by spreading this information around willy nilly. Then all of the fakers would start pretending to be what they think we want. Ask Joe, me thinks he has it figured out.

ohiodiver
03-31-2009, 12:44
geez...............for real? joe has got it figured out?

gNats
03-31-2009, 13:39

Would have been funnier if you said,

Guy: "Yup... want me to get you wet later?"

funny to me all that matters. :smiley36:

FoxHound
03-31-2009, 15:03

I can't betray girl code by spreading this information around willy nilly. Then all of the fakers would start pretending to be what they think we want. Ask Joe, me thinks he has it figured out.

I dont think Joe will be too eager to share after people tried to take his man card away!
haha

03-31-2009, 15:42

I dont think Joe will be too eager to share after people tried to take his man card away!
haha

I lost that vote. I've heard privately that a quorum wasn't reached so it's still rightfully mine.

Even though I'm ambivalent about the whole idea of the card I do consider it my property and just on general principles I'm going to hold onto it until someone comes and takes it from me by force or shames me into giving it up by making me look like a dweeb in some sort of manly competition.

03-31-2009, 16:24
Ask Joe, me thinks he has it figured out.

I wish I had it figured out! I don't even have my wife figured out.

Even so, I do alright :smiley2:

Lulubelle
03-31-2009, 16:25

Well at least you TRY. :smiley20:

Diver Kat
03-31-2009, 16:35

In the grand scheme of things, thats all that really matters!! :smiley20:

03-31-2009, 16:59
Cut it out ladies- I don't want my ego to get as big as SplitLip's :smiley2:

Diver Kat
03-31-2009, 18:42

Scientifically impossible .... there's not enough space in the universe for two egos of that size!:smiley2:

Lulubelle
03-31-2009, 18:45

That's simply not possible Joe, so rest easy.

Lulubelle
03-31-2009, 18:45
Scientifically impossible .... there's not enough space in the universe for two egos of that size!:smiley2:

OMG we posted that at the same time....

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Tully Mars
03-31-2009, 19:25
That's just weird. You two are "Fembot" poster programs posing as real members, right?

03-31-2009, 19:36
That's just weird. You two are "Fembot" poster programs posing as real members, right?

Come on! I laid it up there for someone to dunk. Of course someone was going to take it. It was an easy assist.

The only thing that surprised me was that Kat got there first.

Lulubelle
03-31-2009, 19:43

Come on! I laid it up there for someone to dunk. Of course someone was going to take it. It was an easy assist.

Tully, homeboy will verify that I am indeed a real woman.

Sorry I let you down Joe, I haven't been on the forum much lately. But Kat and I work as a team anyway. She's not bad at dunking for a shortie. Tall in spirit anyway. :smiley32:

03-31-2009, 20:05

Tully, homeboy will verify that I am indeed a real woman.

Sorry I let you down Joe, I haven't been on the forum much lately. But Kat and I work as a team anyway. She's not bad at dunking for a shortie. Tall in spirit anyway. :smiley32:

Definitely real.

Lulu is a 100% grade A unpasteurized put a whooping on your @ North Carolina woman. She can put a world of hurt on you faster than you can apologize for your insolent male chauvinist attitude. Great to have as a friend and horrible to have as an enemy.

//I'm only exaggerating a little bit :D

Tully Mars
03-31-2009, 20:17

Hey, hey I'm just trying to get my 250. I get credit for stuff in this... oh wait this is man law... never mind.

Lulubelle
03-31-2009, 20:32
Lulu is a 100% grade A unpasteurized put a whooping on your @ North Carolina woman. She can put a world of hurt on you faster than you can apologize for your insolent male chauvinist attitude. Great to have as a friend and horrible to have as an enemy.

Psstt Joe, I'm a city girl, so don't overpromise on the @ whooping. But I do come from good country stock. And the boots are very pointy. So I should be able to come through in a pinch.

03-31-2009, 20:53

Psstt Joe, I'm a city girl, so don't overpromise on the @ whooping. But I do come from good country stock. And the boots are very pointy. So I should be able to come through in a pinch.

If I'm ever in a fight I want you on my side. Being married to a Greek I've gotten pretty good at blocking punches but I don't know how to deal with those boots.

din
03-31-2009, 20:59
If I'm ever in a fight I want you on my side. Being married to a Greek I've gotten pretty good at blocking punches but I don't know how to deal with those boots.

wear a cup.

Lulubelle
03-31-2009, 21:01
wear a cup.

Joe, I think I should leave this dunk for you...:smiley36:

03-31-2009, 21:05

wear a cup.

Do they make them that big? :smiley2:

din
03-31-2009, 21:07

wear a cup.

I just had them line that third leg in my wetsuit with PVC pipe...it also acts as an SMB when I float on my back.

03-31-2009, 21:08

wear a cup.

I just had them line that third leg in my wetsuit with PVC pipe...it also acts as an SMB when I float on my back.

Why PVC pipe, can't you fill it up naturally?

din
03-31-2009, 21:11

wear a cup.

you asked if they made a cup large enough. unfortunately, I don't have a non-diving solution. :smiley36:

03-31-2009, 21:18

wear a cup.

you asked if they made a cup large enough. unfortunately, I don't have a non-diving solution. :smiley36:

So it was for protection, not for erection. I get it! thanks for the advice :smiley2:

Diver Kat
03-31-2009, 22:00

Nope ... just sisters separated at birth!! :smiley2:

The only thing that surprised me was that Kat got there first.Hey! What can I say ... I'm Irish - I may be short, but I'm quick!! :smiley36:

CFDAlden
04-01-2009, 01:51

You mean like a boat, and a large... portfolio? :smilie39:

Lulubelle
04-01-2009, 02:02
[
You mean like a boat, and a large... portfolio? :smilie39:Oh good grief, NO, not a boat and a portfolio. Some of us have our own buster. Well, I don't have the boat, got a beach shack instead. And we aren't talking about the portfolio at the moment. I refer you back to the what women want thread. Not what many of you think!Me personally, a brilliant, geeky, funny, guy with a big heart. Needs no boat, financial responsibility is good enough. And if I find a guy like that who happens to BE a diver, then yeah!

Beefcake
04-01-2009, 07:53
[
You mean like a boat, and a large... portfolio? :smilie39:Oh good grief, NO, not a boat and a portfolio. Some of us have our own buster.
Oh good grief, yourself... What are you doing trying to make the man-board all serious? I thought this area was a place for us to be :smiley30:s. You don't see us invading your board and filling your hair product and menopause threads with serious topics like car maintenance, do you? Heck, I just looked at the women's board for the first time, and I didn't even understand some of the discussions. For instance, I looked at a thread called "carrying while diving"; I thought I would find tips on concealing a handgun in my wetsuit, but it turned out to be about pregnancy!:smiley36:

04-01-2009, 08:16
[
You mean like a boat, and a large... portfolio? :smilie39:Oh good grief, NO, not a boat and a portfolio. Some of us have our own buster.
Oh good grief, yourself... What are you doing trying to make the man-board all serious? I thought this area was a place for us to be :smiley30:s. You don't see us invading your board and filling your hair product and menopause threads with serious topics like car maintenance, do you? Heck, I just looked at the women's board for the first time, and I didn't even understand some of the discussions. For instance, I looked at a thread called "carrying while diving"; I thought I would find tips on concealing a handgun in my wetsuit, but it turned out to be about pregnancy!:smiley36:

I see your point Beefcake, but if you read the women's issues forum you'll see that there are quite a few joke posts from the guys on the women's serious threads. That's why my sig line reads the way it does.

I've lived with pigs long enough that I certainly know how to immitate one and it can be funny in the right place- but when we pigs intrude on the women's serious threads with inappropriate comments and jokes it's not funny at all. The same way serious posts are not funny over here in our joke threads. Just an observation.

Beefcake
04-01-2009, 08:37
[

I see your point Beefcake, but if you read the women's issues forum you'll see that there are quite a few joke posts from the guys on the women's serious threads. That's why my sig line reads the way it does.

I've lived with pigs long enough that I certainly know how to immitate one and it can be funny in the right place- but when we pigs intrude on the women's serious threads with inappropriate comments and jokes it's not funny at all. The same way serious posts are not funny over here in our joke threads. Just an observation.
No problem; I was just throwing around some sarcasm. My manhood is intact, so I'm not really threatened by Lulu invading us. I just wasn't sure if she was taking everything said here seriously.

04-01-2009, 08:44
I doubt she takes anything we say too seriously. Even when we're being serious. That would require a level of respect for us that she might not have :smiley2:

gNats
04-01-2009, 09:07
[

Um, you're relatively new here... I suggest you go back to the Women's Forum, and actually read some of the threads. Most of the "girlie" topics, consisting our feminine products, hair, shoes, and yes, even menstruation have men posting in them. Men seem to feel they are the quintessential authority on all topics, even .... those topics strictly reserved and experienced by girls.

sooooooooo

you were saying what?

Diver Kat
04-01-2009, 10:00
[

Um, you're relatively new here... I suggest you go back to the Women's Forum, and actually read some of the threads. Most of the "girlie" topics, consisting our feminine products, hair, shoes, and yes, even menstruation have men posting in them. Men seem to feel they are the quintessential authority on all topics, even .... those topics strictly reserved and experienced by girls.

sooooooooo

you were saying what?
LOL ... we can always count on gNats to step in with the voice of reason .....

As for my original comment about 'the rest of the package' .... I'm talking about personality, a good attitude, funny, etc. (Boats take way too much maintenance and portfolios are what what they once were ... :smiley2:)

04-01-2009, 11:06
[
You mean like a boat, and a large... portfolio? :smilie39:Oh good grief, NO, not a boat and a portfolio. Some of us have our own buster. Well, I don't have the boat, got a beach shack instead. And we aren't talking about the portfolio at the moment. I refer you back to the what women want thread. Not what many of you think!Me personally, a brilliant, geeky, funny, guy with a big heart. Needs no boat, financial responsibility is good enough. And if I find a guy like that who happens to BE a diver, then yeah!

L, if I weren't happily married I'd be pursuing you at flank speed. I think we need to find you a worthy beau.

din
04-01-2009, 11:08

you do realize that's only because we know everything, right?

din
04-01-2009, 11:09
[

L, if I weren't happily married I'd be pursuing you at flank speed. I think we need to find you a worthy beau.

I'm not sure if he's married or not, but one of the utah jazz players was certified a couple years ago...

Lulubelle
04-01-2009, 12:40
I doubt she takes anything we say too seriously. Even when we're being serious. That would require a level of respect for us that she might not have :smiley2:

What Joe said. I take what SOME of you say seriously, others, not so much. It's all good, but I do get weary of folks assuming that we are all gold diggers, whether it is said in jest or not.

Awww, what a nice thing to say. Lovely to have my friends working on it. Especially those like you who work in target rich environments!

Chuck Norris AKA wrecker130 AKA BouzoukiJoe
04-02-2009, 10:04
[

Hey Lulubelle, I'm single if you want me to be.

brilliant - I'm so brilliant Texas named its lone star after me.
funny - ever watch Walker?
big heart- who has a bigger heart than Chuck?.
geeky - nobody's perfect.

I do have a yacht and a man-sized portfolio, so I hope you can get over that part.

My number is on the back of your man card. Give me a call.

Lulubelle
04-02-2009, 12:29
[

Hey Lulubelle, I'm single if you want me to be.

brilliant - I'm so brilliant Texas named its lone star after me.
funny - ever watch Walker?
big heart- who has a bigger heart than Chuck?.
geeky - nobody's perfect.

I do have a yacht and a man-sized portfolio, so I hope you can get over that part.

My number is on the back of your man card. Give me a call.

Chuck, you might actually be man enough to handle a girl like me. :smiley31:But I like to be chased, so let me noodle on whether or not I can change my ways and call YOU.

By the way, is the yacht outfitted for diving? Molto importante.

John Yaskowich
04-02-2009, 12:42
Chuck, you might actually be man enough to handle a girl like me. :smiley31:But I like to be chased, so let me noodle on whether or not I can change my ways and call YOU.

By the way, is the yacht outfitted for diving? Molto importante.

According to his web site, Chuck is an offshore speedboat racer.
I did notice there is no mention in his bio that he knows how to dive! Surely an oversite in his bio. (I sort of feel like the kid pointing out the Emperor has no clothes)

Beefcake
04-02-2009, 14:54
"I did notice there is no mention in his bio that he knows how to dive! Surely an oversite in his bio."

Dude, Chuck Norris doesn't need no stinkin' C-card! He can hold his breath for up to 3 hours. I thought everyone knew this?!

04-02-2009, 15:21
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Chuck might be a free diver, but I doubt if he needs a SCUBA system.

n2blue
04-07-2009, 12:47
Good God! Do I have to post just to get this thread back on track?! I'm an Instructor/Divemaster and chicks DO dig divers...especially female non-divers. Women who do not dive respect female divers and do tend to show a 'deeper' interest in us guys! Besides, I'm a dive professional, I go down, I get 'em wet, and I get deep!

04-07-2009, 14:47
Good God! Do I have to post just to get this thread back on track?! I'm an Instructor/Divemaster and chicks DO dig divers...especially female non-divers. Women who do not dive respect female divers and do tend to show a 'deeper' interest in us guys! Besides, I'm a dive professional, I go down, I get 'em wet, and I get deep!

Get them wet before you go down and just make sure not to get too deep too soon :D

drako
04-16-2009, 09:46
Yeah, I would say people in general find it a bit more interesting then the standard fare hobbies.
I'm presented as the "cool" brother to all of my sisters co-workers.
Meanwhile my brother is a tv reporter. :-p

Travelnsj
04-16-2009, 10:58
I have found a couple of ladies who really dug a Scuba Diver like me....of course I took them to Kona....but when I said they had to pay their own way to Australia or Palau or I'd go without them....well I got dumped:smiley13:.....LOL

Roughwater
04-16-2009, 17:28
What reactions have others had when a fine young lass asked what you did on the weekend, and you have responded in your most manly voice "I went scuba diving"?

Normally I get asked the questions:

"Are you married?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Can I get your phone number"

"ooooh - what great muscles. May I feel your bicepts?"

But of course - that happens to me when I don't go diving too... :smiley36:

Seriously though - if you want the lasses to really like you (and this doesn't necessarily mean in a sexual way - but to think you're a top bloke), I've seen that a great way to do this is to be comfortable at your sport, and help the girls (especially new ones to the sport).

Listen to their concerns and what they say about themselves, instead of talking about yourself all the time. Help them gear up. Help them into the water. Make constant eye contact with them (to show them that you're looking out for them - not that you're googling over them!), and give the OK signals lots of times.

But of course - do it in a nice friendly, modest, no strings attached way - not a creepy sleezy 'I can't take my eyes off you' way. :smiley2:

I ain't the hottest guy around (yes, the stuff at the top was baloney smiley2:) and I am married, but I've been on a number of dives where we've had a mix of experienced male divers (good looking hunks that work out too - that I even think are sexy :smiley36: - not like me!), with inexperienced female divers.

The male divers gear up, and leave straight away to do their dive while the girls are still struggling to gear up. I stay back with my wife to help them out, and also look out for them in the water. I find out later on via my wife what a top guy they think I am compared to the other 'less helpful' guys. :smiley20:

Nah - sometimes it's incorrectly referred to as a license but there is no legal requirement here in Australia to have a scuba cert of any kind to dive recreationally. It's a cert the same as elsewhere.

Of course, if something goes wrong the litigation laws may come down hard, and you'll also struggle to find anyone that will sell or hire gear (or fill your tanks) if you don't have a cert.

Tully Mars
04-17-2009, 06:45
Divers are every where around here so it's a not a big deal. Here a pilots license will get you much farther. I find it works anyway... until I start talking... or the husband shows up.

Doug B
04-17-2009, 21:28
Agreed Joe... but saying yea I like to dive is more likely to score with the weaker sex than saying.. yea I like to collect Star Wars figurines.

Not Figurines.... Action Figures. Good thing I'm already married, huh?

Check out: 501st Legion: Vader's Fist (http://www.501st.com)