PDA

View Full Version : Big fist bump to Sea Experience!!

scubagirlj
04-01-2009, 18:29
Just got home from 2 days with Sea XP in Ft Laud-what a great group they have going there- from Aaron in the shop to Capt Bill(got to love the rock n roll blaring while on way to and back from sites), then you have Mateo who handles what seems like everything on the boat(extra thanks for helping with my tanks and gear!!!) and last but definately not least, our DI, Marcey, who made even the Nav part of our AOW fun-know I am forgetting some but this is a group that genuinely loves what they do and they do it very well- every dive was a different site with different qualities-nothing but smiles from everyone on board for every trip!! definately will dive with them when in the area, they even had spot-on recommendations for restuarants along with directions-made us feel like friends, not clients:smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::sm iley20:

CPTOZZY
04-01-2009, 19:19
Just got home from 2 days with Sea XP in Ft Laud-what a great group they have going there- from Aaron in the shop to Capt Bill(got to love the rock n roll blaring while on way to and back from sites), then you have Mateo who handles what seems like everything on the boat(extra thanks for helping with my tanks and gear!!!) and last but definately not least, our DI, Marcey, who made even the Nav part of our AOW fun-know I am forgetting some but this is a group that genuinely loves what they do and they do it very well- every dive was a different site with different qualities-nothing but smiles from everyone on board for every trip!! definately will dive with them when in the area, they even had spot-on recommendations for restuarants along with directions-made us feel like friends, not clients:smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::sm iley20:

Do they have a Website? What's there Contact Number?

Thanks

DMWiz
04-01-2009, 19:30
Is Marcey a skinny dirty-blonde canadian girl?

scubagirlj
04-01-2009, 20:46
yes to both questions-seaxp.com is website i think-if not google sea experience dive and that will get you there

DMWiz
04-01-2009, 21:57
I used to work with her at a different shop she left and didn't know where she had gone. It's good to know she's still around.

I'm glad you had a good time too btw! :D