PDA

View Full Version : Women drivers...

scubastud
04-02-2009, 05:00
Listen: Woman locked inside car calls 911 -- OrlandoSentinel.com (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-audio-locked-car-911-call-040109,0,574765.mp3file)

Holy Macaroni...

Pandora
04-02-2009, 10:40
It scares me that someone like that could be near me on the highway!

Rainer
04-02-2009, 10:47
Hard to take this seriously given the date...

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
04-02-2009, 11:17
Yes - hard to take seriously - but it's a fact that a couple of years ago one of my clients had to help one of his girlfriends get out of her car when she locked herself in and the door lock/unlock mechanism failed to work. "Honey, reach your arm out the window, put the key in the lock, turn the key, and open the door." She was out in 10 seconds. If I recall the car was a Subaru Outback. I was at his house on Lake Tahoe when she called for help and I knew the woman and it was obvious from other things that being helpless and a victim was her gig.

Lulubelle
04-02-2009, 17:14
I knew the woman and it was obvious from other things that being helpless and a victim was her gig.

It is a gig that many men find very appealing. Makes them feel manly.

04-02-2009, 17:22
I knew the woman and it was obvious from other things that being helpless and a victim was her gig.

I like intelligent women. People who lock themselves inside their own cars and other bubbleheads need not apply even if they look like a pin-up dolls. There are plenty of good looking, intelligent women to choose from.

Lulubelle
04-02-2009, 17:46

I like intelligent women. People who lock themselves inside their own cars and other bubbleheads need not apply even if they look like a pin-up dolls. There are plenty of good looking, intelligent women to choose from.

Of course I was not referring to YOU Joe. And in your case, the job is no longer posted, so you will have to focus on training the single fellows to appreciate women with brains.

04-02-2009, 18:20
Yes that job has been filled for a long time. Sometimes I wish she wasn't so smart, though. When we argue she has facts, logic, and emotions in her corner. It's a lethal combination, actually. Even if I out-argue her on the facts which is far from certain then she drops into the emotional plane and I'm toast. She was a good engineer but I think she's going to make a GREAT lawyer.

setesh
04-02-2009, 19:06

Amen! You're gonna spend a lot of years with her, why marry someone who can't hold up their end of the conversation if it extends past shoes and handbags (sorry, bad memories). Looks fade, but an intelligent girl has a lot more attraction than just her looks.

Lulubelle
04-02-2009, 19:08
Yes that job has been filled for a long time. Sometimes I wish she wasn't so smart, though. When we argue she has facts, logic, and emotions in her corner. It's a lethal combination, actually. Even if I out-argue her on the facts which is far from certain then she drops into the emotional plane and I'm toast. She was a good engineer but I think she's going to make a GREAT lawyer.

:smilie39:

I was almost a lawyer, may still be one some day. Good to know some fellows like smart gals. Even if we do keep them on their toes.

Bert
04-03-2009, 06:42
The real problem is there are too many sheeple, that make it harder for the tinkers to find each other. I know in my group of friends that wont date a woman, no matter how hot she may be, if her intelligance would suggest to put her in a window, and water twice a week. Do they need to be MENSA material, no., just at least know whats going on, and have a conversastion without using, like o my god, like did you see that? Like I cant believe that just happened.