PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Splitlip on making GMS!

CompuDude
04-07-2009, 20:15
Welcome to the club! Just noticed you became our newest Grand Master Spammer about 30 posts ago...

At least it's not just me and cummings66 now! LOL (Sorry, I didn't make a special post for C but I actually hadn't noticed yet!)

Be sure to post when Larry sends you that gold Rolex Submariner! (and I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, Larry!) :smilie39:

Vercingetorix and MSilvia have some work to do before they make it to this level... Roll up your sleeves and get typing, lads!

Splitlip
04-07-2009, 21:06
I'm happy with $250.00 GC.

mm_dm
04-08-2009, 07:31
Congrats, Tim. Gonna have to split that GC at least a couple ways with your harem here on the board though:lin:

chinacat46
04-08-2009, 08:41
Congrats as well. I'll be happy to just make shark.

chilly willy
04-08-2009, 08:50
Congrats Splitlip! Just out of curiousity as I'm new to the board, what are the different levels and posts needed to get there? You also mentioned a $250 GC, are there others as well? Not that any GC is needed, I've already been to the store twice and Joe has given me prices that negate the need of a GC. I just wish there was a store closer to home.

RnSdiver
04-08-2009, 08:58
The $250 GC is just a pipe dream of the GMS group. They must far to much time on their hands for post to have a very good grip. ;)

chilly willy
04-08-2009, 09:01
I figured as much, like I said ST gives way too good of a price to begin with.

scubadiver888
04-08-2009, 09:30
Congrats Splitlip! Just out of curiousity as I'm new to the board, what are the different levels and posts needed to get there? You also mentioned a $250 GC, are there others as well? Not that any GC is needed, I've already been to the store twice and Joe has given me prices that negate the need of a GC. I just wish there was a store closer to home.

Here are the post levels:

4000 Grand Master Spammer
2000 Shark
1000 Barracuda
250 Grouper
50 Guppy
0 Tadpole

scubadiver888
04-08-2009, 09:31
The $250 GC is just a pipe dream of the GMS group. They must far to much time on their hands for post to have a very good grip. ;)

Splitlip is in the 500-1000 dive range AND is a GMS. That is impressive. I wonder if he figured out how to get a BlackBerry to work underwater. :smiley36:

chilly willy
04-08-2009, 09:42

Here are the post levels:

4000 Grand Master Spammer
2000 Shark
1000 Barracuda
250 Grouper
50 Guppy
0 Tadpole

Thanks for the info, I hadn't really thought about it until I saw this thread.

Lulubelle
04-08-2009, 12:29
Congrats, Tim. Gonna have to split that GC at least a couple ways withyour harem here on the board though

Harem, Tim a harem? :smilie39:Only in his own mind. Congrats GMS.

mm_dm
04-08-2009, 13:02
Congrats, Tim. Gonna have to split that GC at least a couple ways with your harem here on the board though

Haren, Tim a harem? :smilie39:Only in his own mind. Congrats GMS.

LOL! I can't wait to see where this goes once Tim, Kat & Nats get logged on later.

Protocol question: Now that he's a GMS do we need to avert our gaze when in his presence?
:smiley36:

gNats
04-08-2009, 13:16
gNats sitting in therapist office.

"Let's play a word game, shall we" he says.

"Okay" says the innocent, sweet, kindhearted gNats (shhh - go get your own story, this is mine and I am sticking to it)

"I'll say a word or phrase," says the Therapist, "and you say the first thing that comes to mind".

"Here goes," he says.

"Cybil"

"Tim," says gNats.

"Multiple Personality Disorder."

"Tim."

"Gender confusion."

"Tim."

"Sticks."

"Tim."

"Grand Master Spammer."

"Tim."

:smilie40:

mm_dm
04-08-2009, 14:22
Great story, Nats! Looks like crowd is getting a little anxious as they wait for Tim to appear and give his GMS Acceptance Speech. Maybe we can settle things down with a little song...how 'bout that all-time board favorite the "Lumberjack Song"?

Here's a set of lyrics so you can all sing along at your PC's
BARBER: I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay. I sleep all night and I work all day.
MOUNTIES: He's a lumberjack, and he's okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day. BARBER: I cut down trees. I eat my lunch. I go to the lavatory. On Wednesdays I go shoppin' And have buttered scones for tea. MOUNTIES: He cuts down trees. He eats his lunch. He goes to the lavatory. On Wednesdays he goes shoppin' And has buttered scones for tea. He's a lumberjack, and he's okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day.
BARBER: I cut down trees. I skip and jump. I like to press wild flowers. I put on women's clothing And hang around in bars. MOUNTIES: He cuts down trees. He skips and jumps. He likes to press wild flowers. He puts on women's clothing And hangs around in bars?! He's a lumberjack, and he's okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day. BARBER: I cut down trees. I wear high heels, Suspendies, and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie, Just like my dear Papa. MOUNTIES: He cuts down trees. He wears high heels, Suspendies, and a bra?! [talking] What's this? Wants to be a girlie?! Oh, My! And I thought you were so rugged! Poofter! [singing] He's a lumberjack, and he's okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day. He's a lumberjack, and he's okaaaaay. He sleeps all night and he works all day.

chinacat46
04-08-2009, 14:25
And now for something completely different...

K9Pig
04-08-2009, 14:51
Congrats to GMS Tim...

Splitlip
04-08-2009, 16:18
Congrats, Tim. Gonna have to split that GC at least a couple ways withyour harem here on the board though

Harem, Tim a harem? :smilie39:Only in his own mind.

You are correct. The word mm was searching for is stable.

Rileybri
04-08-2009, 17:54
It is no small accomplishment to make that many posts and contribute to this forum and community is a wa
http://healthcare.zdnet.com/images/spanish_inq.jpg

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Lulubelle
04-08-2009, 18:12

SL,

Was that "stable" as in your mind? :smiley29:

Or "stable" as in a "stable full of women?"

Or "stable" as in a steady group of women belonging to said harem?

Just curious. Me thinks the only one it could possibly be would be "stable full of women."

mm_dm, that song sure was a fitting choice to honor SL's accomplishments here:smiley32:

Diver Kat
04-08-2009, 18:25

SL,

Just curious. Me thinks the only one it could possibly be would be "stable full of women."

mm_dm, that song sure was a fitting choice to honor SL's accomplishments here:smiley32:

Lulu - try Stable full of BS ... oh, excuse me, that's horse ####! :smilie39:

gNats - LOVE the story!! :smiley20:

mm_dm - one of my favorite Monty Python songs .... and a true tribute to Tim ... Tina ... Tim .....:smiley36:

As for the " Protocol question: Now that he's a GMS do we need to avert our gaze when in his presence?" No worries there ... you can't see him behind the Man Cave purple drapes anyway!! :smiley2:

mm_dm
04-08-2009, 19:34
[quote=Rileybri;288966]It is no small accomplishment to make that many posts and contribute to this forum and community[quote]

Agreed. Thanks for your contributions Tim and also for being a good sport.

Splitlip
04-08-2009, 19:36

SL,

Lulu - try Stable full of BS ... oh, excuse me, that's horse ####! :smilie39:

gNats - LOVE the story!! :smiley20:

mm_dm - one of my favorite Monty Python songs .... and a true tribute to Tim ... Tina ... Tim .....:smiley36:

As for the " Protocol question: Now that he's a GMS do we need to avert our gaze when in his presence?" No worries there ... you can't see him behind the Man Cave purple drapes anyway!! :smiley2:

Careful, Woman. June is coming. I will be in the Keys.

Diver Kat
04-08-2009, 20:58
Careful, Woman. June is coming. I will be in the Keys.

LOL ... I only dish it out to those that can take it!!
As for June ... I'll be the short woman next to the 6'4" BIG guy!! :smiley2: