PDA

View Full Version : Under Water Easter Egg Hunt - Table Rock

BillS
04-09-2009, 17:23
Scuba Sports, Branson, is sponsering an under water Easter egg hunt on Saturday, April 11th at Dewey Short Visitors Center, Table Rock Lake. Check in is at 12:30 p.m. All certified divers age 10 and older are invited. Prizes will be awarded to those finding the "prize eggs". A shore hunt will also be provided for children.

Sounds like fun! Hope to see some of you there.

bottomdweller
04-09-2009, 19:52
I wish I could come but it is my brother-in-laws birthday & we are having a huge party at my house that day. If you want to stop by & have a beer on your way back home (or after the dive that day if your not heading home come & hang out for a bit) you are more than welcome. & I would love to met up & dive with you sometime. I am about 30 mins from Dewey Short.

BillS
04-09-2009, 22:29
I wish I could come but it is my brother-in-laws birthday & we are having a huge party at my house that day. If you want to stop by & have a beer on your way back home (or after the dive that day if your not heading home come & hang out for a bit) you are more than welcome. & I would love to met up & dive with you sometime. I am about 30 mins from Dewey Short.

Nixa, MO you say? Well, I now reside in Kimberling City. Since relocating here last October I've been exploring places to dive on this area of the lake. Been getting wet all winter. I've determined that all dives are good, some just better than others.

Your not more than 30 minutes from where I live also so, yea, we'll have to get together sometime. I'm available just about anytime.

designer_mel
04-12-2009, 16:58
Thanks BillS for posting this!!! I attended the event and really enjoyed it! Great place to dive and great prizes too! I always have fun diving Scuba Sports' events. Look forward to the next one. Keep us posted!!

:luxhello:

snagel
04-12-2009, 17:18
Sounds like a fun time....how was the viz and water temp?

S. Nagel

BillS
04-13-2009, 07:51
It was a great time! Much more fun than I had anticipated. A great bunch of folks (divers as well as non-divers). The sponsors provided nice cash prizes (I left with $40).

Water temps. are still around 48 degrees and the vis. is around 12-15 feet. :smiley20:

bottomdweller
04-18-2009, 14:16
So I just got back from Dewey Short & I found a Easter egg #64 at 35ft under a stump.
Who do I contact to get my prize?

snagel
04-18-2009, 17:33
So I just got back from Dewey Short & I found a Easter egg #64 at 35ft under a stump.

Oh Silly, the Easter Scuba Bunny of course!

S. Nagel

BillS
04-19-2009, 07:01

Your a week too late! All the prizes left on the day of the hunt. I wondered how many eggs were left. :smiley19: