PDA

View Full Version : When was the origional post created.

ektess1
04-17-2009, 14:28
By the name it would be nice to have the date the post was created. This would let us know if it died long ago. It would also encourage new post with new ideas.
Just a thought.

Rileybri
04-17-2009, 14:37
By the name it would be nice to have the date the post was created. This would let us know if it died long ago. It would also encourage new post with new ideas.
Just a thought.

right above your avatar and name is the date and time of each post.

ektess1
04-18-2009, 01:49
That is true. I was thinking more in the line of new post list.

Diver Kat
04-18-2009, 15:18

Yeah, SB is doing that now, so it does help to see if it's something new, or on-going versus something someone dredged up from 2 years ago to pad the post count ....

TommyB
04-18-2009, 16:11

Yeah, SB is doing that now, so it does help to see if it's something new, or on-going versus something someone dredged up from 2 years ago to pad the post count ....

Just go to the top-
Click on New Posts :smilie39:

That will tell ya if any thing is new since the last time you checked new posts.

And the name here = ScubaToys not Scubaboard.

Diver Kat
04-18-2009, 20:34

Just go to the top-
Click on New Posts :smilie39:

That will tell ya if any thing is new since the last time you checked new posts.

And the name here = ScubaToys not Scubaboard.

Right, but that doesn't tell you the date the original thread was created ....just that someone has added a new post. ScubaBoard now has that feature - click on New Posts and each of the new posts will now list the date it was created and by whom. I mentioned it, because it seems many features that pop up on ScubaBoard eventually find their way over here to ScubaToys.

ektess1
04-18-2009, 20:43

Somebody always steals my ideas. I did not know that SB did that now.
Thanks.

TommyB
04-18-2009, 21:46
Might be one of the reasons scubaboard runs so slow is that it has WAYYYY too many queries going on..

Diver Kat
04-18-2009, 23:37
Might be one of the reasons scubaboard runs so slow is that it has WAYYYY too many queries going on..
Probably right, but you get spoiled by those little things that save you a couple clicks!:smiley36: