PDA

View Full Version : Can't Upload Video's

CPTOZZY
04-21-2009, 07:49
I tried to upload some recent Videos by clicking on the "Upload" button under the Scuba Videos Link. I entered my Username and Password - got error. I added the Secret Number - Got Error. I added the "I Accept Terms" button - Got Error. I added My e-mail address - Got "No Use with my username exists"

Help

TommyB
04-21-2009, 10:11
I tried to upload some recent Videos by clicking on the "Upload" button under the Scuba Videos Link. I entered my Username and Password - got error. I added the Secret Number - Got Error. I added the "I Accept Terms" button - Got Error. I added My e-mail address - Got "No Use with my username exists"

Help

What Error? Is it size, type, etc
"Got an error" really does not help track down the issue

Thanks!

CPTOZZY
04-21-2009, 11:35

Help

Thanks!

!ERROR - Incorrect login

It won't let me login to the upload videos area

TommyB
04-21-2009, 11:53

Help

Thanks!

!ERROR - Incorrect login

It won't let me login to the upload videos area
PM me your logon ID and Pass to the vid section and I'll check into it

thanks