PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sav. Ga.

willardj
08-23-2007, 19:30
New to site. I've been diving diving sence '94. Cavern and Wreck is what to do most of the time now. Hoping to do my intro cave with in the next couple month's. If not diving I like to ride my motorcycle.

NitroWill
08-23-2007, 19:34
Hey willard! Was born and raised in Ga..Know Paula Dean? :smiley36: Good luck on your intro cave and welcome to the board!

willardj
08-23-2007, 19:47
Hey willard! Was born and raised in Ga..Know Paula Dean? :smiley36: Good luck on your intro cave and welcome to the board!
Thats funny. I can't beleave that people wait 2 to 3hr in line in the hot sun just to eat at that place. The food is averge not worth wait all that time for.

NitroWill
08-23-2007, 19:47
Never been, Id like to go someday just to 'have done it' but wouldnt wait more then 10-15min for it..

Foo2
08-24-2007, 10:15
Hey Willard! Welcome to ST! There are several other motorcycle guys here too. I'm sure they'll peep their heads in soon. Enjoy the boards!

gtjason2000
08-24-2007, 10:40
I am headed to savanah labor day weekend and have seen some stuff on grey's reef but it seems hard to find a dive operation that goes there. Seems you have to charter and there would be only 2 divers so too expensive. Any thoughts?

willardj
08-24-2007, 12:08
I am headed to savanah labor day weekend and have seen some stuff on grey's reef but it seems hard to find a dive operation that goes there. Seems you have to charter and there would be only 2 divers so too expensive. Any thoughts?

Best of luck. There are know charter's here in town. There is one down in St. Mary's by the name of Divers Den link http://www.diversdengeorgia.com/ They have a 40' newton and they go out just about every weekend(weater permit)might be an op..

willardj
08-24-2007, 12:10
Never been, Id like to go someday just to 'have done it' but wouldnt wait more then 10-15min for it..

If all you want to wait is 10 to 15 you in BIG trouble that place is packed from time it open's till close. and there is a line an hour before it open's.