PDA

View Full Version : Nitek Trio

neogeo
04-23-2009, 02:55
Has any dove the Nitek Trio? I'm looking for a good review on it before I purchase it. Any new features? Easy read/use underwater? Thanks

Tassie Diver
06-08-2009, 04:06
I am also looking at the Nitek Trio and would love to hear some more about it. I like the algorithm but would like to hear how users are finding it.

In particular, any glitches, ease of reading, intuitiveness of operation?

Cheers

TD.

fire diver
06-08-2009, 07:59
I haven't used the trio yet, but I have been using the DUO for the past several years and love it. My understanding is that the trio is an improved version that allows deep stops and some other improvements. If you are looking to get one, I wouldn't let the "newness" stop you.

whitworthsa
06-08-2009, 10:48
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Nitek Trio the same as the Zeagle N2ition 3? If that is the case, Zeagle is offering 30% off right now so you would be able to get the Zeagle version for less.

Tassie Diver
06-08-2009, 10:50
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Nitek Trio the same as the Zeagle N2ition 3? If that is the case, Zeagle is offering 30% off right now so you would be able to get the Zeagle version for less.
I think they're all made by Seiko and re-badged. From memory they are also Tusa??

Also, ST is shipping the download cable for only $50 more. This makes it attractive. I haven't researched it yet, but does anyone know if the 30% off Zeagle is a refund or a discount? And if a refund, is it available to those of us that live Down Under?

chicken
06-08-2009, 17:18
The good news it is a discount, the bad news is I have bought two flathead VI's, DS-V, N2ition computer, and Zena BC. I'll be glad when it is over so the prices won't be so tempting!

fire diver
06-08-2009, 17:28

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

My duo is still working great, no justification for a new one.

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA CAN'T HEAR YOU!