PDA

View Full Version : Z30 Promotion

whitworthsa
04-30-2009, 19:46
Has anyone taken advantage of this (http://zeagle.com/30YearsofGear-)? Would it mean that I could send in an old useless regulator and get a Flathead 7 for 30% off MSRP? Maybe even add the forum discount?

MSRP=$690
-30% or $207
=$483

-10% or $48.30
= $434.70

Not possible is it?

chicken
04-30-2009, 20:03
I bought a BC using the 30% discount. I am also considering the N2ition 3 computer. The promotion lasts until June so there is still time. I don't know if ST is taking an additional 10% forum discount. My LDS is a Zeagle dealer and will match the ST price including tax on all Zeagle stuff, so I got my BC from him.

thor
05-08-2009, 09:57
I also noticed that some items like the Flathead VI state on the ST website that no further discounts apply?

Is this still true now that Zeagle has the 30% off promotion, or will the discount apply?

waytooslow
05-08-2009, 10:26
wow maybe time for a new drysuit. anyone try the Zeagle?

Chilkie
05-09-2009, 23:24
Leisurepro is giving a straight 30% off. I was just about to order a custom color ranger and reg from ST. Oy vey...this makes things difficult. I've avoided Leisurepro and only bought from ST in the past because I feel the service is great.
I just bought a set of fins from ST earlier today....I feel like I'll be cheating on them if I buy from LP.

waytooslow
05-09-2009, 23:29
Leisurepro is giving a straight 30% off. I was just about to order a custom color ranger and reg from ST. Oy vey...this makes things difficult. I've avoided Leisurepro and only bought from ST in the past because I feel the service is great.
I just bought a set of fins from ST earlier today....I feel like I'll be cheating on them if I buy from LP.

just ask if ST will match - worth a shot. :smiley20:

Chilkie
05-10-2009, 00:00
LP is out of stock with most Zeagle stuff. That sale is wiping them out. I'd really like an envoy deluxe for the $240 price they have. Heck...I might even spring for the Flathead 7 at around $480.
Is ST open on Sunday?

By the way...here I am at 1:20 A.M. Sunday morning trolling for a new regulator. It's official...I have no life.

ScubaToys Larry
05-10-2009, 07:31
I'm sure you'll find we can match any deal you find. The only things we normally have marked with "no other discounts" is used and some closeouts. Not open Sunday but give a shout Monday and well get you set up!

fire diver
05-10-2009, 07:39
Larry, it's mothers day! Go home for once, you don't have to live in the store!

Chilkie
05-10-2009, 13:40
I'm sure you'll find we can match any deal you find. The only things we normally have marked with "no other discounts" is used and some closeouts. Not open Sunday but give a shout Monday and well get you set up!

Geez...just because God took a day off doesn't mean everyone else is entitled to. :smiley2:

As for calling on Monday, I'll do it!