PDA

View Full Version : Out of the loop

DivingCRNA
05-03-2009, 17:54
Almost two weeks ago I became seperated, had the bank account drained and had the ex take my laptop and guns and other cool stuff.

I am living somewhere else, too.

But I have some fantastic support from some very dear friends. I may have a laptop next week. Either by ordering one, or court order :)

Wish I could tell all, but the channels are probably being monitored by agents of EVIL.

Later.

gNats
05-03-2009, 17:59
Hey CRNA!

I completely understand the Agents of EVIL and their monitoring tactics.

Let me know if you need any Secret Squirrel cool gadgets. Or, some quarry sticks. According to Splitlip, they are scarrrrrrrry things.

Glad to hear you have great support.

Dark Wolf
05-03-2009, 18:00
Hang in there, buddy. It does get better......

If you need anything, you know the number....

DW

fire diver
05-03-2009, 18:17
Sorry to hear about your problems. I hope things get better soon.

K9Pig
05-03-2009, 18:43
A wise old Judge once said at a(my) hearing, "Lies, lies, and more lies until you(EX) finally tell truth, little Missy. Now, return everything in the condition at which you took it...You have 5 days to return everything, or pay the respondant cash for NEW." She had pawned everything and tried to get it back from the pawn shop at a much higher price... The judge would not let her obtain it from the pawn shop and return it to me... I got CASH/NEW.

I sure hope everything works out for ya....These type of things REALLY stink and takes alot of time... Hang in there...

navyhmc
05-03-2009, 19:09
Here's hoping things improve for you soon. Does "other cool stuff include your dive gear? Hoping it doesn't.

maverick
05-03-2009, 20:25
If children R involved those R the people who R going 2 pay. Everything else is materialistic, and replaceable. Although been there done that.

plot
05-03-2009, 21:19
Ah... sorry to hear that man. You get away with your scuba equipment? On the bright side, now you can do what you really wanna do... and get full cave certed. :D

Hope the kids are ok. Being seperated from them is going to be the hardest part.

Diving Jayhawk
05-07-2009, 13:21
Good luck with everything man, that sucks.

Sidebar- If you are not a DM yet, I think if you finish it before any divorce proceedings I think you can get your dive gear off the chopping block of assets since they then fall under professional equipment.

Mtrewyn
05-07-2009, 17:44
I am sorry to hear about that, Hang in there. We are all wanting the best for you.

DivingCRNA
05-09-2009, 20:16
I do have my gear. :-)

navyhmc
05-09-2009, 22:59
That at least a small plus.

Shala
05-18-2009, 22:34
Almost two weeks ago I became seperated, had the bank account drained and had the ex take my laptop and guns and other cool stuff.

I am living somewhere else, too.

But I have some fantastic support from some very dear friends. I may have a laptop next week. Either by ordering one, or court order :)

Wish I could tell all, but the channels are probably being monitored by agents of EVIL.

Later.

Sorry to hear of your seperation. Because I was married to a lawyer, he pulled out all the stops during my divorce--including trying to take my scuba gear. After almost a year of fighting it out Im happy to report I got to keep all my gear.:smiley32: Let me know if I can help in any way. Hang in there.
Shala Perez

cruzan
05-19-2009, 18:50
Good luck, I hope everything works out. I can't imagine how tough it is for you.