PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle Ranger Sizing

ScubaCaveman
05-12-2009, 10:11
I am contemplating upgrading to the Zeagle Ranger BCD, but I don't understand how it is sized. There are 2 measurements, waist and shoulder. Does this mean the BCD comes in 2 parts? Can someone who has one or has been through this help me out!

Jeff

fisheater
05-12-2009, 10:13
This is SO easy.

Seriously, just call ScubaToys and they'll take you through the measuring procedure and put together a Zeagle that'll fit you like a glove.

They're the experts, doing it far more than any other LDS in the world.

(Yes, they did it for me.)

IndyDiver
05-12-2009, 10:26
To answer your question, yes the zeagle comes as two "parts" the main part of the vest depends on your waist size. There is an removable shoulder strap section that depends on your shoulder size and torso length.

Other than that, what fisheater said. Call ST with your measurements and they will put the right size vest and straps together for you.

Also, unless for some reason you NEED 44 lbs of lift, I would look at the ST Zeagle brigade instead of the ranger - it will save you a lot of money.

openhelix
05-12-2009, 14:51
what they said! :) I ended up with a size large Ranger with a set of medium shoulders. Hopefully it will get here next week