PDA

View Full Version : "Where are you from" thread

texarkandy
05-12-2009, 12:50
Perhaps the Admin's could take a look at the advisability of keeping this thread.

Problem with it is if you want to run a show-posts search on a location and that particular location is mentioned even once in the thread, the search will automatically pull up every post from that thread (dozens & dozens)

If people want to indicate where they are from they can just put it in their profile - from which it can be searched, no? (or is it possible to search members by location?)

mrm777
05-12-2009, 19:57
Formerly Dallas/Ft Worth......now in San Antonio. Closer to Coz at any rate but seemed to find more airfare deals out of DFW.

fire diver
05-12-2009, 20:32
Is this as in where we were born? Where we have lived in the past? Where we live now, or where we are at spiritually, emotionally?

lt.dan58
05-12-2009, 21:03
im originally from New Jersey, lived a big portion of my life in Virginia Beach, Va (my parents were military and so was I), and I just moved to California from Texas

texarkandy
05-13-2009, 06:12
This is the thread in question (for those who want to post where you "are from")

http://forum.scubatoys.com/fun-games/2444-how-about-where-you-list.html?highlight=texarkana

din
08-20-2009, 14:40
is it okay to change my answer to "my mom," or would that be in poor taste?