PDA

View Full Version : Awsome service!

strolls
05-24-2009, 07:26
My wife and I are newly cert. divers and have made two visits to ST(we live about 90 mi.away)on our last trip to ST to get the rest of my gear(brought two friends each trip who also bought gear one is my instructor)ST did not have the reg I wanted in stock.We had a trip pland to CCSP to try out our new gear,they assured me the regs would be here and mailed to me by next weekend,by wed I called to check status,was told they had not got them in yet.they called oceanic to track regs and assured me they would be here by fri.They said they had a large class going to CCSP and would meet me down there to give me my regs.WOW!When we arrived drove to ST area and all instructors were in the water,talked to a man(from my home town,recognized local business tshirt)who had my regs.When inst.got back tired and wet she had a very knowledgeable man hook all my gear and test it,WOW,trip saved,this was my last chance to test before my trip to COS.on june 7.GREAT SERVICE,ps,THEY ALSO PRICE MATCHED THIS REG.

bennerman
05-24-2009, 12:23
1: Welcome to the site
2: Glad that ST helped you out, its a good shop, eh?

paperdesk
05-24-2009, 18:05
Not surprising ST took care of you, but always nice to hear!

cruzan
05-25-2009, 12:43
I like to say STs my third LDS; the commute there is a real drag though.

bennerman
05-25-2009, 15:01
Lol, if you are in New Jersey, that would suck :P