PDA

View Full Version : Pearl or Haigh next Wed or Thursday (3rd or 4th)

DarinMartell
05-30-2009, 22:28
Anyone up for dive next Wed or Thurs? I would be up for Pearl or Haigh. I may have a buddy interested in hiring an instructor for a refresher course if any of you are an instructor.

DarinMartell
06-01-2009, 16:48
I just found out Thursday is the day I can go. It is a go for Haigh. There are two of us so far but the more the merrier. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Glub000
06-02-2009, 22:18
Wish I could join you. I'll be there on Wed. the 10th to get my EAN cert. It will be my first time at the Haigh so I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Enjoy your dives.

DarinMartell
06-03-2009, 10:26
Wish I could join you. I'll be there on Wed. the 10th to get my EAN cert. It will be my first time at the Haigh so I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Enjoy your dives.

Thanks, maybe next time. You will like Haigh, this will be only me second time. Good luck.

snagel
06-06-2009, 07:40
So, how was it?

Snagel

DarinMartell
06-11-2009, 15:09
Great! I had a buddy that had not dove in years, he got a refresher course while my other buddy and I went over to deep hole. Then he joined us for two more dives. He had ordered a bc and some other stuff from ST the week before, yesterday he ordered everything else. So now I have another midweek buddy!

Vis was 10 - 20 so not great but not bad. Water temps were a little better than last time. My navigation was hit and miss. First dive we went from the south dock to deep hole and I wasn't off a bit. The second dive the plan was to enter at the landing, swing to the right to go over the artifact park, then swing north to the fish cribs. After a long swim with no fish cribs and deeper water than I expected we surfaced. I turned around and I was at the Deep Hole bouys!!!! :smiley36: