PDA

View Full Version : ST Shopping cart idea

TxScubaBear
08-24-2007, 21:46
Don't know how well this would go over, but I was playing with the ST site and shopping cart tonight, why not have in the shipping drop down- maybe a Will-Call entry; sort of the way Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot do; if ordered before say noon it'll be ready same day after 5pm for pickup; if ordered after noon it'll be ready by noon next day; let the customer go ahead and pay for it on line via the secure access you already have set-up, maybe someone doesn't have the time to stop and shop- but does have just enough time to stop and verify who he or she is and pick up their paid-for toys from ST ???

Just a wild thought gents.....:smiley16:

thanks

ScubaToys Larry
08-24-2007, 21:54
Don't know how well this would go over, but I was playing with the ST site and shopping cart tonight, why not have in the shipping drop down- maybe a Will-Call entry; sort of the way Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot do; if ordered before say noon it'll be ready same day after 5pm for pickup; if ordered after noon it'll be ready by noon next day; let the customer go ahead and pay for it on line via the secure access you already have set-up, maybe someone doesn't have the time to stop and shop- but does have just enough time to stop and verify who he or she is and pick up their paid-for toys from ST ???

Just a wild thought gents.....:smiley16:

thanks

We've had a few people put in orders, and then in the notes section say they'd stop in to pick them up. We'd rather do the credit card in person - they take out less charges that way... but we can do whatever someone wants.

TxScubaBear
08-24-2007, 22:03
Ah, didn't know about the credit card companies "extra charges", like I said, just a wild thought. Plus, easier to confirm in person who;s holding the CC- I can see your point there.