PDA

View Full Version : God gave man brains and a penis....

scubaguy4409
08-25-2007, 09:07
God gave man brains and a penis .....but just enough blood to run one at a time. (Robin Williams)

Seems to be true enough for me. Anybody else find that to be a man's law?

scuba Widow
08-25-2007, 09:17
Only every woman in the United States.

greyzen
08-25-2007, 09:45
See, I've never had that problem...who uses a brain anyhow :P

Black-Gorrilla
08-25-2007, 09:51
depends on the situation... but that pretty much is true!

J-Cub
08-25-2007, 10:21
See, I've never had that problem...who uses a brain anyhow :P

Nice one. The original quote by Robin Williams is so true.

Vercingetorix
08-25-2007, 14:30
"using the brain" is highly over-rated.

Jaymeany
08-25-2007, 14:35
there is just a little extra to run necessary parts of the brain. Some of the things I ask for must mean my brain is working. Then I get slapped and I realize only half my brain was working and my inner mono log was shut off. HEHE:smiley36: J/k

True statement by RW!

Charles R
08-25-2007, 14:39
Brains are over rated!:smilie40:

chewyjr15
08-25-2007, 14:56
who needs a brain ill go with my penis!

dmdoss
08-25-2007, 15:20
If we did have enough blood to run both, it might really mess things up. There would be a lot of women that couldn't get any. If the brain worked at this critical time, you would know " this is not a good idea".:smiley36:

DivingsInMyBlood
08-26-2007, 07:47

But is that not why god did this so when a woman asks a guy for anything after the act they normally say yes because they dont know how to say no? :smilie39:

scubaguy4409
08-26-2007, 08:43
soooo true!

dmdoss
08-27-2007, 21:56

But is that not why god did this so when a woman asks a guy for anything after the act they normally say yes because they dont know how to say no? :smilie39:

Thats why I do that....:smiley36:

kevinj1
08-27-2007, 22:30
God made man a perfect machine--I see no fault in this blood equation...

danielh03
09-03-2007, 02:07
As once said by the wise Homer Simpson

"Quiet brain, or I will stap you with a Q-Tip"

AggieDad
09-03-2007, 05:39
The first time I took my boys deer hunting and we had a buck on the ground, I asked them what the buck was doing when I shot it. They both said, "Chasing a Doe", to which I replied "That's what happens to men too...don't forget it when your on a date".

GDiver
09-07-2007, 14:15
If we did have enough blood to run both, it might really mess things up. There would be a lot of women that couldn't get any. If the brain worked at this critical time, you would know " this is not a good idea".:smiley36:

So true!

kevinj1
09-07-2007, 22:19
Didn't Richard Nixon run the country at one point? Why can't ''my Richard'' run my life?

creggur
09-08-2007, 15:55
Wait a minute....I'm supposed to have a brain??????

Guess God gave me enough on the penis side that the blood wouldn't support me having a brain..

YEAH RIGHT!!:smilie39:

RikRaeder
09-09-2007, 11:06
God gave man brains and a penis .....but just enough blood to run one at a time. (Robin Williams)

Seems to be true enough for me. Anybody else find that to be a man's law?

Duh...you got both?

tedtim
09-09-2007, 19:50
So, what is the difference between having a son and a daughter??????

With a son, you just have to worry about one penis. With a daughter you have to worry about every penis in the neighbourhood.

crpntr133
09-17-2007, 22:47
I always tell my GF that woman played with their penis in the womb and broke it off. She is trying to do the same thing with mine. Not that I am complaining.

shadragon
09-28-2007, 12:20
Brains...
http://www.mattasmedia.com/images/braaainsad.jpg

jlittlejohn321
09-29-2007, 13:31
robin williams has a point there

Storm
10-03-2007, 15:57
As someone who got through the terror (barely survive) of raising two step daughters through to marriage, and having one of my own now in college, all I can say is...vodka; lots and lots of vodka.

You know darn well when they start dating just what's on their date's minds, and now-a-days, they're starting even younger than when we were kids. Here's one for you to ponder, especially my gender that seem to want to stay perpetually young and on the prowl regardless of their age or marital status.

I was at work one day when my youngest step daughter, who was 17 at the time, and a part time model, had to head downtown for a doctor's appointment. As her doctor's office was not too far from work, I suggested that she meet me at my office for a ride home and spare her the hassle of busses.

She had made arrangements with the agency she booked through to get some photos taken after the doctor's appointment and before she was to meet me at the office so she had on the usual kind of clothes one would expect an aspiring model to be wearing to a shoot; which as far as I was concerned was do damned revealing (but thatís a whole subject for another thread).

Along about the end of the day, I was waiting outside my office building with some co-workers, have a smoke, when one of them noticed what he called a "hottie on the strut" walking toward us.

YUP YOU GOT IT. Said "hottie" was my daughter. Man I wanted to deck the guy. I mean he was in his mid 30's and had two kids of his own; one of them a young girl. You would have thought that he knew better. You should have seen the bright red he turned when my daughter walk up, said hello and I introduced her to everyone. It took him months of apologizing before his conscience cleared, and after that he seemed to have a adopted a whole new outlook. (I suppose the fact that I reminded him that in about ten years or so he would be wearing my shoes might have shaken him up a bit)

So the odd time when that little boy with the wolf whistle inside of all of us males tries to surface in me, I simply remind myself that the girl/woman is someone daughter, and remember how I felt that day when the wolf whistler in my co-worker was leering at my daughter.

Yup, once they start coming at your kid, attitudes DO change. LOL

ScaredSilly
10-06-2007, 10:51
So when Adam and Eve were just about done the creator said "I have two things left for you, the first is the ability to pee standing up and ..." When Adam said "me me I want that" So Adam got the ability to pee standing up and ran off behind the apple tree to try it out. Eve shrugged her shoulders and said "So what is left?" The creater said "The ability to have have multiple orgasms"

Mtrewyn
10-07-2007, 22:45
So, what is the difference between having a son and a daughter??????

With a son, you just have to worry about one penis. With a daughter you have to worry about every penis in the neighbourhood.

I'm in real trouble I have two daughters:smiley5:

Steve Scuba
10-07-2007, 22:55
Brains...
http://www.mattasmedia.com/images/braaainsad.jpg

I got quite a chuckle out of this one. Thank you!