PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle Systems acquires Pinnacle Aquatics!

ScottZeagle
06-16-2009, 09:12
Consumer Press Release

Celebrating our 30th year, Zeagle Systems Inc. is pleased and excited to announce the acquisition of Pinnacle Aquatics, manufacturer of the most innovative thermal protection products in the world.

Zeagle will build on its strengths in design, innovation, inventory, delivery, support, and the best customer service in the business. Pinnacle, owners John and Correy Gordon will continue their history of sourcing the best materials, extensive product innovation, and marketing support.

Combining these two strengths, Zeagle Systems will provide both Zeagle and Pinnacle customers with the latest innovations which add freshness to the products.
The Zeagle and Pinnacle brands will continue to exist and carry forward their respective reputations for innovation and quality. In the future, the combined strengths will allow both brands to offer more equipment options, additional services, and more locations to better serve the diving community. Zeagle will carry on the tradition of providing the diving community with superior designs, innovations, materials, and service, and will be able to more effectively carry these ideals to divers everywhere.

Zeagle Systems Dennis Bulin, and Pinnacles John and Corey Gordon are extremely excited about this significant development, and eager to embark on the next step with this acquisition.

You no doubt have questions. More information will be posted soon on our website Zeagle Systems, BCs, Regulators, and Scuba Accessories (http://www.Zeagle.com).

waytooslow
06-16-2009, 10:52
wow - great news Scott - looking forward to new models, congtas

Bassoonin
06-16-2009, 11:56
That's so cool. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. My husband, on the other hand, probably won't be as happy since he pays the credit card bills!

MSilvia
06-16-2009, 12:27
That's awesome news Scott! Congratulations... you just picked up a great product line, and it's going to be a great addition to the Zeagle catalog.

cbope
06-16-2009, 13:02
Great news Scott. Looking forward to new products!

CompuDude
06-17-2009, 14:43
That's awesome news Scott! Congratulations... you just picked up a great product line, and it's going to be a great addition to the Zeagle catalog.

+1. Very cool! Zeagle makes the best traditional BC's I've seen (and has some of the best CS), and Pinnacle makes fantastic wetsuits (and some pretty decent drysuits), so it seems like a good combo.

azdiver
06-17-2009, 15:29
Congrats!! Hope the lds by me that sells Pinnacle suits will finally start carrying zeagle products as well. I need a 3 mm.

IndyDiver
06-17-2009, 17:35
Congratulations, Scott. I think Pinnacle makes an excellent product, and if they were going to be acquired by someone, I can't think of anyone more likely to continue and improve their product line than Zeagle.

chinacat46
06-17-2009, 18:04
Just read this on Divenewswire. Seems like a good match. I like Pinnacle's wetsuits.

Makai
06-19-2009, 20:24
Congratulations, Scott. Two fantastic product lines, now under one roof.

Tiptopperoo
07-14-2009, 08:20
This is great, any info on what's in the line for drysuits yet?

Dave

ScottZeagle
07-14-2009, 09:26
Nothing new is planned at this time...other than what Pinnacle already offers.

Chilkie
07-15-2009, 10:40
Congrats on the acquisition! I just bought a Pinnacle wet suit to go along with the new Ranger BC and Reg I purchased a little over a month ago. Now I feel as though my gear is "all in the family". :smiley20: