PDA

View Full Version : DDCN-Lake Huron :D

DivingCRNA
06-16-2009, 15:57
Two DDCN members are diving two days this weekend on the wrecks of Lake Huron and then checking out the International festival in Windsor, Ontario :smiley2::smiley36:

I just thought I would stop by and rub it in :smilie39::smilie39:

navyhmc
06-16-2009, 16:16
PBBBBBTTTTTT!!!!

:smilie39::smiley36: :smiley36:

Have fun.

Dark Wolf
06-16-2009, 19:06
Hope you guys have some great dives!

DW

plot
06-16-2009, 19:51
its not a sanctioned ddcn dive without inviting everyone well in advance.

gNats
06-16-2009, 19:59
We did.

We put the invitation by the sign. Didn't you see it?

plot
06-16-2009, 20:07
gotta post it on the forum. you guys really suck at this. :p

navyhmc
06-16-2009, 20:57
Have some good dives.

Note: Please file a DDCN form 121-d which superceeds the original DDCN form 121-A for retroactive DDCN dive sanctioning along with a complete dive report which needs to filed in triplicate-on the Great Lakes forum, the Midwest forum and DDCN forum. To be recognised as a factual DDCN dive at a minimum we will need particulars of depth, temperature, ambient light as notated using a 12" NOAA vis disc as well as examples of the level of abbearant behavior due to the narcosis effect. Of course if weight pockets are indeed lost on any dive, there must be documentation of retrevial prior to DDCN recognition.

Thank you and have a wonderful possibly sanctioned DDCN dive.

rsmith4656
06-17-2009, 11:01
You guys are just way out there on this one. Too cool.

neogeo
06-18-2009, 09:21
Hope you guys have some great dives!

DW

Yes yes enjoy your dives! ;)

Recon
06-18-2009, 09:32
Wow Navy, you really threw me back to my military days... I thought that I was reading a req form for a fork.

~Recon

neogeo
06-18-2009, 09:34
Wow Navy, you really threw me back to my military days... I thought that I was reading a req form for a fork.

~Recon

Did you not get the memo on SOP? He's just making sure they are squared away...

navyhmc
06-18-2009, 16:44

~Recon

We run a tight ship here on the DDCN board! :smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39:

Rights Guys? ........Guys?????? :smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39:

KennyD
06-18-2009, 16:58
Bangs head against the wall......Sorry Don!!!!

DivingCRNA
06-18-2009, 19:21
Bangs head against the wall......Sorry Don!!!!

It's all good now, brother.

Just don't do it again or a certain fire headed Italian may join me in tightening the belt for your :smiley36:

DivingCRNA
06-19-2009, 06:12
Attention SW Missouri fliers---- SGF has a new terminal. You get off 44 at chestnut and follow the signs. Nice terminal, but I did not know they opened it....

Flight leaves in 50 minutes. :D

gNats
06-19-2009, 08:27
:Searching frantically for pen: Pen, Pen. I need a black or blue pen :tosses red, purple and green pens to floor:

Where in the HELL is a black or blue pen????!!!!

And in triplicate! I thought this was a PAPERLESS forum bygumdangit!

Woah, Nelly. I should have been filling this out instead of shining up my new stainless steel backplate. This sux more than a cow peeing on a flat rock and the inside of a woodchuck's mouth.

Or whatEVER those silly sayings are.

Guess who is practicing for her next visit to SW MO? :smiley2:

You'all be safe now this weekend, ya hear me?

gNats
06-19-2009, 08:38
Have some good dives.

Note: Please file a DDCN form 121-d which superceeds the original DDCN form 121-A for retroactive DDCN dive sanctioning along with a complete dive report which needs to filed in triplicate-on the Great Lakes forum, the Midwest forum and DDCN forum. To be recognised as a factual DDCN dive at a minimum we will need particulars of depth, temperature, ambient light as notated using a 12" NOAA vis disc as well as examples of the level of abbearant behavior due to the narcosis effect. Of course if weight pockets are indeed lost on any dive, there must be documentation of retrevial prior to DDCN recognition.

Thank you and have a wonderful possibly sanctioned DDCN dive.

Fer cryin'outloud Navy. Have ya plum dun gone and had one of those wacky military flashbacks from the Civil War or something? Are ya gonna start screamin' like one of those wild banshees?

Wouldn't some really cool wreck pics be enuf?

:smilie40:

PS - Um, I bet if we compare birth certificates, we are not all that far apart. And, it could have been worse. I could have referenced the Battle of 1812.

:smilie40: :smiley2:

DivingCRNA
06-19-2009, 09:51
Squirrel-I think it is ONLY BLUE for the pen...

You didn't start already did you?

Do you have to start over just for misuse of colorful sayings??

navyhmc
06-19-2009, 11:17
Ahem..... We seem to be getting some pushback from S-2 (Secret Squirrel)

After consulting the D-2, the D-3 by way of the D-1 and the DW, it has been decided that suitable pictures would suffice along with a well written trip report of no less than 5 words.

Y'all have more fun than 3 kids with 10 dollars and the ice cream truck is a block away!

clayton
06-19-2009, 21:22
last report diveing crna is stuck in chicago and squirrel is waiting for him to arrive.Severe thunder storms in the area so no telling how long the wait could last.

KennyD
06-21-2009, 22:15
I will need a copy of all member's DD-214 paper's before they are allowed speak to me directly. Otherwise raise your hand and I will call on you when I feel the time is right.
Flame Suite On...:)

neogeo
06-21-2009, 22:20
I will need a copy of all member's DD-214 paper's before they are allowed speak to me directly. Otherwise raise your hand and I will call on you when I feel the time is right.

I'm sorry sir its classified... jk I'll have it present the next time i see you!

navyhmc
06-22-2009, 06:01

I have a DD-213 and a DD-215, will that be okay? They average out to a DD-214. :smiley36: I went onboard DDG-214, can that count?

KennyD
06-22-2009, 07:52

I have a DD-213 and a DD-215, will that be okay? They average out to a DD-214. :smiley36: I went onboard DDG-214, can that count?

Negative! You will need to raise your hand from here on out.:smilie39:

Neo, Glad to hear you have your's. I had to dig mine out to get my discounted Vet. Vehicle tag's.

navyhmc
06-22-2009, 08:00

Negative! You will need to raise your hand from here on out.:smilie39:

Neo, Glad to hear you have your's. I had to dig mine out to get my discounted Vet. Vehicle tag's.

Why do jarheads have to make things so difficult? :smilie39: I guess my retired ID doesn't count either? :smiley36:

Recon
06-22-2009, 14:53
I am soooo tired of seeing //CLASSIFIED//NOTHING ELSE FOLLOWS// on my 214 I put it in the attic with the rest of my skeletons LOL.

~Recon

gNats
06-22-2009, 21:27
Hey you Facebook ST friends!

Photos from the Lake Huron Dive trip have been posted to my Facebook wall.

At this point I am not posting the entire album to ST. So, please, don't take the link and provide it to this forum.

A full report (in the appropriate forms) for the DDCN chapter review will be made available shortly. It is a group effort :smiley20:.

I will say, the wrecks were cool, the water was frigid (warmest my computer read was 48, as cold as 43) and the company was fantastic.

Also, ahem, I am now officially over the 50 dives journey, have hit 111 feet, AND am an official bp/w diver.

:smilie40:

navyhmc
06-22-2009, 21:33
I will eagerly await the report...Glad it was fun. To me, that's still wetsuit water...:smiley36:

Still trying to come up with a way to get up there to dive.:smiley20:

plot
06-23-2009, 17:41
its about time. ;)