PDA

View Full Version : Hey from Southern California

ian
08-25-2007, 12:36
Hey, all!

Thought I'd take Larry up oin his invite to join the forum, here.

Just waiting for my wife to get back so we can get organized to go do a couple of dives this afternoon/evening. We're going to do a twilight dive late this afternoon and a night dive at La Jolla Shores.

Man, diving has been an evolution for us. When we were first married, Laura did not like to go in the ocean. Then she started snorkeling. Then , last year in Puerto Vallarta, she got tired of not being able to spend time below the surface. We were enrolled in our first class within 24 hours of coming home. In the AOW class, the ight dive really freaked her out. She said she'd NEVER dive at night again.

Oh, by the way, tonight's dives were her suggestion!:smiley20: :smiley32: :smilie39:

Cheers!

Ian

DivingsInMyBlood
08-25-2007, 12:42
hello and welcome

dnhamel
09-30-2008, 10:25
Just woundering if you could let me know how the diving is during the month of December? I will be there 12/12-12/17 in Anaheim and wanted to get some diving in. Any ideas on locations to go?

SynCitizen
09-30-2008, 11:41
Welcome to the ST forums !!!

DON
10-15-2008, 11:52
Diving in Southern California in Oct thru Dec is the best, the water temps can still be in the low 60's with a wet suit you are quite comfortable, vis this time if year is outstanding , I have seen 80+ foot vis around Santa Barbara island durning Dec.