PDA

View Full Version : Move

Brandon Belew
06-24-2009, 17:34
Yo everyone - long time,

I am in the process of moving and in turn am having to change my email address. I have emailed back and forth with several of you but can't find your addresses.

If you want my new email address shoot me a PM and i'll give it up.

I hope to get back to diving after the move and I make sure I can afford to eat :)

Brandon

fire diver
06-24-2009, 17:42
So where did you move to?

plot
06-24-2009, 17:46
your email address was attached to your old place?

dang.

Brandon Belew
06-24-2009, 20:14

Just moving like 2 miles away from my current pad.. it's just too far out of town and AT&T doesn't have DSL out there.

Brandon Belew
06-24-2009, 20:16

dang.

I for some reason used my SBCGLOBAL account for my primary non-work related email. I have plenty of other addresses.. probably 20+... but I used it for most of my bills, forums, etc. It's worked great for the last 4+ years or so - just not 100% sure if it will stay active after I dump my DSL account.

fire diver
06-24-2009, 20:23

Just moving like 2 miles away from my current pad.. it's just too far out of town and AT&T doesn't have DSL out there.

Bummer, I am addicted to DSL!

DivingCRNA
06-24-2009, 20:53

dang.

I for some reason used my SBCGLOBAL account for my primary non-work related email. I have plenty of other addresses.. probably 20+... but I used it for most of my bills, forums, etc. It's worked great for the last 4+ years or so - just not 100% sure if it will stay active after I dump my DSL account.

It will stay active. Mine did after the ex canceled the dsl account where I used to live, but still pay the bills.