PDA

View Full Version : The 4th is almost here!

fire diver
06-25-2009, 14:59
So the next DDCN dive outing at Oronogo is almost on top of us!

I know a lot of people are planning to attend, but what is the "refreshment" plan?
Is this going to be a pot-luck style thing again?
Who is going to be bringing what on what days?

neogeo
06-25-2009, 17:37
So the next DDCN dive outing at Oronogo is almost on top of us!

I know a lot of people are planning to attend, but what is the "refreshment" plan?
Is this going to be a pot-luck style thing again?
Who is going to be bringing what on what days?

From my understanding its a byo"food".

fire diver I will be there this time it was just a bad weekend for me last time... maybe we can get a few dives in

navyhmc
06-25-2009, 18:47
I am planning to bring a cooler full of water for everyone. If it's BYOF, I can work it.

plot
06-25-2009, 20:30
i was hoping to order a pizza... they have that type of stuff down in joplin right?

neogeo
06-25-2009, 20:40
i was hoping to order a pizza... they have that type of stuff down in joplin right?

about 2 minutes away there is a pizza place in Oronogo by the gas station... its supposed to be good

Shala
06-26-2009, 13:41
There is all kinds of good food a short drive away. :smiley20:

navyhmc
06-26-2009, 14:31

There's a "Pizza by Stout down on rangeline about 9 miles from Oronogo that has great pizza!:smiley20:

valodarling
06-27-2009, 11:38
DW and I will be bringing some food. I plan on making deviled eggs and potato salad. We were thinking burgers too (if I can figure out how to get the grill in the car). We will have plenty to share and if there is something in particular anyone wants just let me know, we'll see what we can do.