PDA

View Full Version : Thanx Sea Experience

scubagirlj
06-26-2009, 17:49
Got back from short repeat trip to Ft Laud and had a great time with the group at Sea Experience, as always-from Aaron in the office to Capt Bill and DM Mateo on the boat(sorry, forgot names of guys on afternoon boat) to my MSDT Marcy, they really go out of their way to make diving with them fun, easy and safe-definately recommend going out with them if you are going that way-plus if you stay at Bahia Mar, you get a discount on room(SUPER clean and great bed even for a hotel) and dive boat is 50 yards from your door-and right across street from beach for non-diving spouses/partners-i didn't even rent a car for my stay, just took cab from and to airport, everything i needed was in easy walking distance! Can't wait to return!

jet126
06-27-2009, 07:33
Glad you had fun. How did the UW camera work out?

scubagirlj
06-27-2009, 08:22
flash flooded half way through first dive-on way back to ST to be replaced-camera was GREAT! so easy a cave man could do it, oh wait, thats another product- would upload some pictures if i knew how-still have to work on flash exposure and focus but practice makes perfect-MSDT had as much fun with it as I did, now she wants one(sorry boyfriend)