PDA

View Full Version : CSSP July 09-U/W Photographers-No experience necessary

DevilDiver
06-27-2009, 10:33
Looking for divers/UW photographers interested in practice, sharing ideas and experience. No experience necessary, just open mind and willing to try.
No firm dates yet but looking at weekends in July and possible 2nd half of August. :smilie40:

Recon
06-27-2009, 13:31
Trying to get my buddy to go out and do a refresher course on the weekend of the 4th at CSSP, if he does, I will be out there then, if not, then I may be able to come out the 9th, I have a little cheap Nikon L18, with an ikelite housing, I didn't want to trust the housing to my sony a350.. :)

~Recon

DevilDiver
06-27-2009, 15:11
Trying to get my buddy to go out and do a refresher course on the weekend of the 4th at CSSP, if he does, I will be out there then, if not, then I may be able to come out the 9th, I have a little cheap Nikon L18, with an ikelite housing, I didn't want to trust the housing to my sony a350.. :)

~Recon

Sounds good, let me know. The only day I can't make it is the Sat 11th.

waytooslow
06-27-2009, 16:03
I am interested - got a 720IS in a canon housing picking up a strobe at ST this week, would be nice to "dial it in" before the August trip

DevilDiver
06-27-2009, 16:44
Sounds good, what strobe are you getting and where are you going?

Keep me posted and we can get the details worked out.

waytooslow
06-27-2009, 16:56
DD,

getting this: Ikelite Auto Flash, (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=IkeliteAutoflashAF35Strobev)

Heading to Peurto Morales for 10 days in August. 34 more days.

If my ankle feels better I plan on CSSP on the 3rd.

DevilDiver
06-27-2009, 18:20
DD,

getting this: Ikelite Auto Flash, (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=IkeliteAutoflashAF35Strobev)

Heading to Peurto Morales for 10 days in August. 34 more days.

If my ankle feels better I plan on CSSP on the 3rd.

Cool... I think I can make that. Shoot me a PM Mon or Tues and we can work out the details.