PDA

View Full Version : PSI VIP Course

skdvr
06-28-2009, 17:56
I just finished up the PSI Visual Inspector Course and thought that it was a great class... I was the only one in the class so things went pretty quickly but I learned quite a bit and had fun in the process... If anyone is on the fence about weather or not to take the couse I would highly recommend it...

Phil

mm_dm
06-28-2009, 18:55
Can you send me some info on that course? Sounds like something I could get into. Thanks!

skdvr
06-28-2009, 19:30
Here is their website (http://www.psicylinders.com/index.html). You can find some good info on there as well as info about instructors in your area.... If there is anything that is unclear just ask away and I will answer with what I know for sure other wise I will find the answer out....

Phil

navyhmc
06-28-2009, 19:44
How long was the course? I'm interested but the closeset course is OKC and I will have a hard time convincing my wife that I should go that far. Especially if it's an overnight/2-day course.

skdvr
06-28-2009, 20:35
It is an 8 hour course... So just one day. As is with most courses it depends on the instructor and students. It was just me in the course and I was pretty well prepared for most of it and we went though it in about 6 hours or so...

Phil

Darthwader
06-28-2009, 22:02
It is an 8 hour course... So just one day. As is with most courses it depends on the instructor and students. It was just me in the course and I was pretty well prepared for most of it and we went though it in about 6 hours or so...

Phil
a one day course and not one location within a 1000 miles of me.:smiley13:
maybe I need to start my own dive shop so I can deduct expenses:smiley20:

CompuDude
06-30-2009, 15:31

Phil
a one day course and not one location within a 1000 miles of me.:smiley13:
maybe I need to start my own dive shop so I can deduct expenses:smiley20:

Or combine things with a dive trip! :smiley20:

cummings66
07-05-2009, 07:54
I took my course in Nashville so I had other things to do, but it was pretty much a very long day. I enjoyed it and wish I had the time to dive the local quarry there, it sounded like it might be a great dive.

Barry Stark was my instructor and I thought he did a fine job showing and describing the material, plus he was jovial. That helps make a day feel shorter.

UCFKnightDiver
07-06-2009, 08:41
TDI has a vip course as well maybe theres one being offered closer to you.