PDA

View Full Version : Summer Shape Up Contest...

PTAaron
06-29-2009, 08:09
Hey guys, just a heads up in case anyone might be interested:
On the fitness forum I run with a friend we are going to be having a Shape Up contest running from July 1 to September 15. It is free to enter and the winner will receive $100 credit at zupplements.com (supplement site) along with a t-shirt and some other prizes yet to be determined.
I will post up a link when I get to a real computer (cell phone right now) but you can find details here: FitnessBoard.NET: Build Muscle, Burn Fat, Improve Your Health and Fitness. (http://www.fitnessboard.net/index.php) then click on "Monthly Contests" - and go to 2009 Summer Shape Up Contest.

People entering it are of all levels, so you don't need to be a bodybuilder or fitness competitor to enter. The winner will be determined by voting on before/after pictures, so everyone that makes progress will have an equal chance of winning.

Any questions, let me know. If you want to enter - simply sign up and post in the contest thread :)

bennerman
06-29-2009, 13:09
I would sign up (I desperately need to lose weight), but I would prefer to keep that private. Good luck though :)

PTAaron
06-29-2009, 13:16
I would sign up (I desperately need to lose weight), but I would prefer to keep that private. Good luck though :)
Perfectly understandable. This type of contest isn't for everyone.

The idea behind it is to help give people motivation to make some changes - knowing their progress will be monitored.

There are a lot of helpful and supportive people over there that may be able to help you reach your goals, even if you don't enter the contest.

PTAaron
06-30-2009, 12:01
Finally on a real computer... here is the link I promised:
2009 Summer Shape Up Contest!! Monthly Contests FitnessBoard.NET: Build Muscle, Burn Fat, Improve Your Health and Fitness. (http://www.fitnessboard.net/showthread.php?t=6140)

We have extended the entry deadline to the end of the week...

wgt
06-30-2009, 12:54
image not working -- will try again