PDA

View Full Version : Price Match

chicken
06-30-2009, 18:07
I found a smokin' deal on a Pinnacle wetsuit at Lesuire Suit Pro's. I emailed ST to get a price match and of course it is a closeout and ST is sold out. I was bummed.

Then I get a phone call from ST and they talked me through the options. I was a PITA and couldn't make up my mind. Finally, I found something I wanted and they made me a great deal on a different Pinnacle wetsuit.

I appreciate the time and effort to ensure I got what I needed at a great price. This is the personal service that is missing from so many businesses today. Thank you for the deal and going the extra 10 miles to make me happy.

PTAaron
06-30-2009, 22:25
Awesome!
Customer service like that is hard to find these days. I feel really fortunate to have come across the store and the forum!

tk trekers
07-01-2009, 00:26
If you ever get down this way, you need to stop in the store. I was there yesterday with my wife and I told her as we were walking out that it is sensory overload in there because they have so much dive gear to look at.

navyhmc
07-01-2009, 00:30
If you ever get down this way, you need to stop in the store. I was there yesterday with my wife and I told her as we were walking out that it is sensory overload in there because they have so much dive gear to look at.

It is phenominal, isn't it.

Recon
07-01-2009, 01:04
And I love quite a few things about the shop... friendly / knowledge people, the fact that there is more toys in there then in my house, if they do not have something, they can get it for you, it is a little over 1 hour drive, that is just cause I live on the other side of the darn world from them though, and ... they are just about the cheapest you will find with anything....

~Recon

K9Pig
07-01-2009, 01:13
So what wetsuit did you get?

I loves me a good Pinnacle...

chicken
07-01-2009, 16:35
Pinnacle Breaker...

Pinnacle Mens 3mm Breaker Wet Suit reviews and discounts, Pinnacle Wetsuits (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=PinnacleMensBreakerSuit)