PDA

View Full Version : CowGirlDiver - We Summon YOU

gNats
07-01-2009, 10:24
C'mon CGD,

Join the DDCN on July 5 for a fun day of diving and merriment! You know you want to.

Plus, I packed that wetsuit for you. :D

C'mon everyone! let's give her peer pressure! She is waffling (did someone say waffles) on the fence!

:smilie40:

LaCroix42
07-01-2009, 18:37
C'mon CGD, we need another Texan there to help with the Texican invasion. :D You know you want to... Besides, how can you pass up foot long Tootsie Rolls for $0.50?!

navyhmc
07-01-2009, 18:46
Cgd!!! Cgd!!!! Cgd!!!! Cdg!!!!

Pleeeaaasee!!!!!!!?

wgt
07-01-2009, 21:53
In case my potential presence was a deterrent, I promise that I will not go...now please go!!!!

Splitlip
07-01-2009, 22:40
Oh, come on guys. Give her a break.
She obviously needs a laid back dive in Jupiter. Please checkout my pics of the Tiger and Whale shark last weekend. :)

Oh, OK. It's not a Whaleshark. :smiley2: nor a tiger

And the 3rd pic is my 17 year old. But the gods have been kind. Dive and surf the same day. (not big waves, but knee to waist at low tide on the sand bars)

Oh, sorry guys. I digresss. Something about suggesting CGD and Jupiter.
:smiley20:

cowgirldiver
07-02-2009, 10:09
You guys crack me up. I haven't even had time to get on here all week. First, LaCroix, I'm an Okie (that's cowgirl as in OK State!!) but I did live in Texas for a while...does that count? Unless I'm just totally exhausted from driving all over the state Friday and Saturday, I'll be there. I've already arranged a ride so maybe I can catch a nap on the way back. I look forward to going deep in the dark and getting cold and narc'd!!!

DivingCRNA
07-02-2009, 10:16
You definitely need to come. I have some rec gear (a CRNA sized BC, regulators, etc.) you can use and I KNOW that gNats did not pee in the wetsuit. She is a delicate little flower and does not do such things!

cowgirldiver
07-02-2009, 10:16
Tim,

Someday, I'll make it out your way!!!! It's always good to dive with a local who knows where to find all the good stuff!!!

LaCroix42
07-02-2009, 16:16
You guys crack me up. I haven't even had time to get on here all week. First, LaCroix, I'm an Okie (that's cowgirl as in OK State!!) but I did live in Texas for a while...does that count? Unless I'm just totally exhausted from driving all over the state Friday and Saturday, I'll be there. I've already arranged a ride so maybe I can catch a nap on the way back. I look forward to going deep in the dark and getting cold and narc'd!!!

I'm from St. Louis and I'm being called a Texican, so it counts. :)

waytooslow
07-02-2009, 19:28
well you all have a blast and report back so I can live vicariously through you all.

neogeo
07-02-2009, 19:36
well you all have a blast and report back so I can live vicariously through you all.

Its never too late to come

waytooslow
07-02-2009, 20:21

Its never too late to come

maybe next time - we have recently were given temporary custody of my wife's grandchildren - so our lives are not our own or a while.