PDA

View Full Version : Dive Profile Plans

KennyD
07-01-2009, 11:26
I know there are some idea's floating around out there. PM me please.......... I'm planning on diving Deep or Overhead first thing Sat. then dive with my wife.

DivingCRNA
07-01-2009, 11:32
I know there are some idea's floating around out there. PM me please.......... I'm planning on diving Deep or Overhead first thing Sat. then dive with my wife.

But never beyond recreational limits.

No Misses
07-01-2009, 12:28
Sounds like South Park; "You Ba$tards, You Killed Kenny!"

Ok, OK. The scuba police are not going to arrest you.

I don't understand your question. Are you asking for a dive profile? Are you asking if it's ok to do 2 dives in one day?

Yes, it is perfectly OK to do an "advanced" dive and then follow it up with a nice easy one.

My average Saturday starts with a deep wreck penetration (130 fsw). Then a couple of dives in the 80-100 fsw range. Of course, I make sure to get nice long surface intervals between dives.

Proper gas management is important on any dive. But, it is even more critical on deep and/or overhead environment dives. Be careful out there.

KennyD
07-01-2009, 15:40

I'm not a recreational diver! I paid my "Tec Club" $$$ to John a couple of months ago.:smiley20:

KennyD
07-01-2009, 15:44

I don't understand your question. Are you asking for a dive profile? Are you asking if it's ok to do 2 dives in one day?

Yes, it is perfectly OK to do an "advanced" dive and then follow it up with a nice easy one.

My average Saturday starts with a deep wreck penetration (130 fsw). Then a couple of dives in the 80-100 fsw range. Of course, I make sure to get nice long surface intervals between dives.

Proper gas management is important on any dive. But, it is even more critical on deep and/or overhead environment dives. Be careful out there.

Thanks Coach.

neogeo
07-01-2009, 16:00

Thanks Coach.

Not too sure what I have planned... but I'd like to dive with you sometime.

plot
07-01-2009, 16:55
i might see if i can get to the 200' on a single al80. failing that, i might go see the plane and some other stuff.

LaCroix42
07-01-2009, 18:35
Waitaminute...I though this weekend was your anniversary and you were going to wuss out on us since you couldn't dive dry... What changed?

KennyD
07-01-2009, 18:46
Waitaminute...I though this weekend was your anniversary and you were going to wuss out on us since you couldn't dive dry... What changed?

Nothing, I'm still a "Wuss" but the wife is letting me dive dry.:smilie39: and is going to dive also. Just make sure she keeps my water bowl full and in the shade please.:smiley20:

navyhmc
07-01-2009, 18:50

I'm not a recreational diver! I paid my "Tec Club" $$$ to John a couple of months ago.:smiley20:

Dang!!! I'm working on my PADI Dive cop cert and wanted to bust someone to complete the last required dive. :smiley36:

LaCroix42
07-01-2009, 18:51
Should we bring some Pup-peroni for you too? :D

KennyD
07-01-2009, 21:55

Dang!!! I'm working on my PADI Dive cop cert and wanted to bust someone to complete the last required dive. :smiley36:

I hear ya Bob. Pay John the "Tec Club" fee, sign some more papers and it's no worries. You have to have a certified Tec Instructor sign your paperwork as well. Somebody other than John.

LaCroix42
07-02-2009, 08:25

I hear ya Bob. Pay John the "Tec Club" fee, sign some more papers and it's no worries. You have to have a certified Tec Instructor sign your paperwork as well. Somebody other than John.

Hey Kenny, I'd like to take a few minutes of your SI time to discuss that, if'n you don't mind.

KennyD
07-02-2009, 09:15

Hey Kenny, I'd like to take a few minutes of your SI time to discuss that, if'n you don't mind.

Sure, I'd be happy to talk with you. John would be more help with the Q&A of all of it.

clayton
07-02-2009, 20:34
Heard DW was certified scuba cop but diving CRNA is too so make sure you have papers in order for Orogano.AND most of all have fun.

K9Pig
07-02-2009, 21:41
When I grow up... I want to be a scuba cop...:smiley20:

Do they offer that course on-line yet, and how much?:smiley2:

:smilie40::smilie39:

KennyD
07-02-2009, 21:56
When I grow up... I want to be a scuba cop...:smiley20:

Do they offer that course on-line yet, and how much?:smiley2:

:smilie40::smilie39:

There are such a thing as "Scuba Police" over in Europe. And Yes I'm serious.