PDA

View Full Version : need one right hand glove

Darthwader
08-26-2007, 01:21
am looking for just one right handed glove, preferably 3 or 5m and preferably free.:smiley2:
if anyone has one they don't want I'll gladly pay for shipping.

PlatypusMan
08-26-2007, 08:55
am looking for just one right handed glove, preferably 3 or 5m and preferably free.:smiley2:
if anyone has one they don't want I'll gladly pay for shipping.

Michael Jackson? -- Is that you?

Darthwader
08-26-2007, 12:53
you oughta see me moonwalk with split fins!:lilguy:

come to think of it though, a sequined glove would match my wetsuit:smiley36:

Capt Hook
08-26-2007, 15:43
Send me a PM, think I have a couple floating around.

Don

namabiru
08-27-2007, 12:03
Ha ha--Michael Jackson.

If Capt Hook can't hook... erm... provide you with a glove, you might try looking at Joe Diver America. Sometimes they have these blowout/one-of-a-kind deals on things like 'one fin', or 'pink wetsuit', or something.

Darthwader
08-27-2007, 22:43
Ha ha--Michael Jackson.

If Capt Hook can't hook... erm... provide you with a glove, you might try looking at Joe Diver America. Sometimes they have these blowout/one-of-a-kind deals on things like 'one fin', or 'pink wetsuit', or something.
Appreciate the tip. I did get the hook up from the Capn', so I'm set. :smiley20:

mwhities
08-27-2007, 22:57
Well darn. I'm looking for someone with only a left hand so we can split the cost of gloves!

Sorry, I use all of my right hand gloves. I do have left hand gloves for sale! I need try to make 50% of my purchase back.

Michael

namabiru
08-27-2007, 23:38
Well darn. I'm looking for someone with only a left hand so we can split the cost of gloves!

Sorry, I use all of my right hand gloves. I do have left hand gloves for sale! I need try to make 50% of my purchase back.

Michael

Is it utterly wacko to laugh at this predicament? It's just kind of ironic to me, to think that one diver needs a right hand glove, and the other needs a left hand glove. Kind of like a story I heard once about two captains who shopped together because one needed a right shoe, the other needed a left. Then a shark bit one captain's other leg off so the arrangement was off.

No? Not even a titter?

I dunno. It was somehow a funnier story on Saturday. But it was told after several beers, when even the unfunniest of things becomes hee-haw hilarious...

Charlotte Smith
08-28-2007, 09:51
I really thought this was all a joke...it was , wasn't it?

NitroWill
08-28-2007, 09:57

nope...

namabiru
08-28-2007, 11:05

Naw... divers occasionally post looking for one fin, or one glove. You lose one, the moray eel eats one, etc.

But yeah, still, jokes come out occasionally. Like the whole Michael Jackson dig.

mwhities
08-28-2007, 11:10

Michael

Is it utterly wacko to laugh at this predicament? It's just kind of ironic to me, to think that one diver needs a right hand glove, and the other needs a left hand glove. Kind of like a story I heard once about two captains who shopped together because one needed a right shoe, the other needed a left. Then a shark bit one captain's other leg off so the arrangement was off.

No? Not even a titter?

I dunno. It was somehow a funnier story on Saturday. But it was told after several beers, when even the unfunniest of things becomes hee-haw hilarious...

It can be hilarious, won't bother me any.. although I am serious. :)

It's not. How dare you!

J/Jing.

Michael

Splitlip
08-28-2007, 20:33

Michael
:smilie39:
You are very cool.

Perrydogm
08-28-2007, 20:52
LMAO this is great , i love reading on here. Sorry i still have a pair if somethig happens this weekend i will repost

namabiru
08-28-2007, 22:52
Well, make sure you offer your left hand to the moray eel, not your right. Because you already know mwhities has a heap of left handed gloves available for purchase. Or he'll go in with you so he can have the right hand :)

mwhities
08-29-2007, 00:16
LMAO this is great , i love reading on here. Sorry i still have a pair if somethig happens this weekend i will repost

If you end up losing your right hand (I'm only picking) I'll buy all of you right hand gloves.

Michael