PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 report:

navyhmc
07-03-2009, 23:15
Day one sarted at round 9:00 when Regina opened the gates. Neo, Myself, Claywalker were there and started getting things together, a couple of non-DDCN divers were there as well. We got things set up and had to wait for the others to get there. When everyone arrived and got set up, clay and neo did a dive to the ladder, Gnat,s myself and Don went to the cruiser, couldn't find the dog house-3rd attmpet w/o success for me.

With equip problems, we did one more dive to the plane and called it a day.

Dinner was great: A japanese steak house in Joplin. Now a lot of us are playing Guitar hero with DW.

Today there was: DW, DivingCRNA, ClayWalker, gNats, Neo, Plot, La Croix (Alfonso), Blaze, Fire Dive and Little Fire Diver (Matchstick Diver?) and me.

Dark Wolf
07-03-2009, 23:25
we have a goat mask too

For those not in the know, I really shouldn't leave my account logged in around LC and Plot.

neogeo
07-04-2009, 01:42
Day one sarted at round 9:00 when Regina opened the gates. Neo, Myself, Claywalker were there and started getting things together, a couple of non-DDCN divers were there as well. We got things set up and had to wait for the others to get there. When everyone arrived and got set up, clay and neo did a dive to the ladder, Gnat,s myself and Don went to the cruiser, couldn't find the dog house-3rd attmpet w/o success for me.

With equip problems, we did one more dive to the plane and called it a day.

Dinner was great: A japanese steak house in Joplin. Now a lot of us are playing Guitar hero with DW.

Today there was: DW, DivingCRNA, ClayWalker, gNats, Neo, Plot, La Croix (Alfonso), Blaze, Fire Dive and Little Fire Diver (Matchstick Diver?) and me.

Plot must have showed up right after I left... well bed time see you in the morning!

skdvr
07-04-2009, 10:58
Sounds like you are having a good time... Wish I was there...

Phil

Recon
07-04-2009, 11:39
I know that you will not get this till later navy, but how cold is the water?

~Recon

Shala
07-04-2009, 12:41
Steve and I will be there Sunday morning. How was the weather/diving today? We will see you all TM:smiley20:

Shala & Steve

fire diver
07-04-2009, 16:10
Just got back home from the dive! Daughter and I (apparently, she has been dubbed "matchstick") Started out Friday afternoon, but she had sinus congestion. After several attempts, we called it a day and went in search of decongestants.

Dinner was great, the the rest of the DDCN crew in attendance was a riot and the evening was awesome. The dinner was followed by a Guitar hero competition between myself and Darkwolf.

This morning was rainy and cool, but Matchstick and I got in 2 good dives, while the others went to the doors, and the cruiser and other deeper spots.

I can't wait for the next get together!

Dark Wolf
07-04-2009, 19:37
Shala, looking forward to seeing you two. Vis was decent, depending on where you are. Temps are above normal due to the bubbler.

Firediver, was great to meet you! Hope that you can make many more get togethers, and Matchstick too!! Had a great time playing GH, although my skills were not quite up to par. LOL. Look forward to diving with you.

DW

Splitlip
07-05-2009, 09:17
Look forward to seeing pics of Nat. Be sure to post some pics of Nat with your report, Chief. :smiley2:

fire diver
07-05-2009, 10:18
Speaking of pics, when do we get to see the pics from the official DDCN photographer?

CWSWine
07-05-2009, 11:24
On the 3rd July I got up a 6am to be at work before 8am to prepare for a 9am opening. Worked till 11am took a short break and early lunch then one steady shift from about 1130am to almost midnight before we got draws counted out and out of there. Some times it nice own your own business but busy holidays you have to work and no way out of it. Hope you guys had some good dives and maybe catch you on a non-holiday weekend. Be safe. :smiley20: