PDA

View Full Version : Awesome 4th of July - Thanks Everyone!

gNats
07-07-2009, 21:10
Stargate Friday, July 3, the year 2009: Day 1. The GMC cruiser enroute to Captain John's ("Oronogo") dive quarry.

So, did I get all the Trekkies interested?

Had a great 3 day dive weekend - thanks everyone. I have made several milestones dives this trip - deepest dive to date (omigosh), my third visit to the 4-Doors (and, yes, there are dead miners waiting to pull a girl's fins. Ask KennyD and LaCroix) and I am now over 56 dives since becoming certified last September.

I wasn't able to get any underwater photos to speak of - viz and user talent to blame there. I do have lots of fun surface interval photos though. Those will be made available in the next day. I have to censor them. :smiley20:

Pretty much, there have been thread upon thread about the dives, temps, and SI fun.

I just want to say thanks and good to meet you to (in no order):

Capt. John and Regina (great hospitality and wonderful air fills, thank you!)
FireDiver and Matchstick (it's gonna stick I think)
DW and Misty
NeoGeo
Maverick
NavyHMC
Plot
LaCroix42 and Blaze
KennyD and BubblesMcCoy
Shala and DivingJHawk
ClayWalker
RSmith
CowGirlDiver

and of course, the best dive buddy a Squirrel could ever ask for, DivingCRNA.

There is talk of a repeat, DivingCRNA and I are talking about diving a graveyard on Halloween. Spppppppoooooookkkkkky.

Brandon Belew
07-07-2009, 21:46
Star date. Stargate is a different show :)

DivingCRNA
07-07-2009, 21:56
I am so not a trekkie..... I just loved the show.

gNats
07-07-2009, 21:56
I, was, um, just brutally corrected by a true Trekkie.

Flicking the Squirrel upside the noggin will get her attention.

plot
07-07-2009, 22:09
never saw the show...

what graveyard?

hope we didnt offend you gnats, stuff got out of hand at times, brutally akward at times, and extremely funny at times. ;)

Shala
07-14-2009, 07:36
gNats-- "and I am now over 56 dives since becoming certified last September."

Watch out, your 100th dive has to be naked!
:borgsmile:
(it's a Borgsmile for those nonTrekkies-lol)

gNats
07-14-2009, 10:46
gNats-- "and I am now over 56 dives since becoming certified last September."

Watch out, your 100th dive has to be naked!
:borgsmile:
(it's a Borgsmile for those nonTrekkies-lol)

Really? I've already dove topless.

Cool it guys - I am referring to a HOODIE!

cowgirldiver
07-14-2009, 12:47
I think my 100th dive might be on my Flower Gardens trip in a couple of weeks....kind of depends on how many dives I get in this weekend in Cozumel.

Here's my question-Shala did you do your 100th dive naked???? That will give all the guys something to think about!!!

Shala
07-27-2009, 18:28
I think my 100th dive might be on my Flower Gardens trip in a couple of weeks....kind of depends on how many dives I get in this weekend in Cozumel.

Here's my question-Shala did you do your 100th dive naked???? That will give all the guys something to think about!!!

I did my 100th dive while on a liveaboard in the Turks and Caicos. I recommend a night dive—for logistical reasons. :wiggle:

LaCroix42
07-27-2009, 18:54

I did my 100th dive while on a liveaboard in the Turks and Caicos. I recommend a night dive—for logistical reasons. :wiggle:

And now for the obligatory:

:ttiuwop: