PDA

View Full Version : july 4th trip report

gee
07-13-2009, 00:39
That Orbitz discount of $200 was just too good for me to pass up! It was cheaper for me to spend the week in Cozumel than to stay home! For this trip, I stayed at a superior room at Villablanca & dove with Scubamau. Everything was just brain-dead easy. Especially the diving. Gabi, Monkey and Edwardo, the DMs at Scubamau, are like diving with good friends and try hard to please everyone on the boat. Captain Victor took excellent care of my camera. He gently handed it off to me after the backroll entry and carefully took it from me by the handle and placed it in a bucket of fresh water. Water and fresh fruit were offered during the surface interval. Ishi did a fabulous job rinsing and storing my equipment at the shop. The room was comfortable, clean and very convenient since the dive shop is right next door. I splurged a little and rented a car for the whole week. So after a day of diving, instead of walking in as I usually do, I drove into town for dinner. Casa Denis, El Pique & Los Otates were a few of the places where I enjoyed some excellent meals.
I know I have a lot to learn about UW photography, but I hope you enjoy these pictures.
Picasa Web Albums - glenn - Drop Box (http://picasaweb.google.com/rglennshaw/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCILRu7Lf3tq7qgE&feat=directlink)

mrmccoy
07-13-2009, 03:08
Enjoyed the pics thanks for sharing!

DevilDiver
07-13-2009, 07:22
Sounds great!! Sometimes the best trips are the ones least planed for.....

mr_tabasco
07-13-2009, 09:58
Great pictures!

scubastud
07-13-2009, 13:11
Gee I don't know what you are talking about.. those pictures are great! (note I am not a photographer)

Here is how much I like the pictures... I am now convinced I MUST go to Coz!