07-15-2009, 21:32
Yes, you must enjoy your day.....:smiley20:

:partyguy::hb2::birthday:

bennerman
07-15-2009, 21:39
Happy Birthday :)

fire diver
07-15-2009, 21:58
Happy birthday GNats! I hope you have a great day!

navyhmc
07-15-2009, 23:09
Birthday!Birthday!Birthday!Birthday!Birthday!Birth day!Birthday!Birthday!Birthday!Birthday!!!!!!!

gNats
07-16-2009, 08:16
Thank you everyone! I had a great birthday. It consisted of unexpected flowers and dinner with my parents.

:smiley20:

wgt
07-16-2009, 10:10
fire diver sent the flowers. A bunch of us chipped in to buy the parents -- they were navy's idea.

Thank you everyone! I had a great birthday. It consisted of unexpected flowers and dinner with my parents.

gNats
07-16-2009, 10:19
fire diver sent the flowers. A bunch of us chipped in to buy the parents -- they were navy's idea.

::looks around - Parents not reading::

Wow, did you guys have to get the parents from a Kmart Blue Light Special?

::runs and hides in case someone rats her out to the Parents::

:smilie40: :smilie40:

cummings66
07-16-2009, 10:39
That's special, another year bagged. Next one will be even better. Live it to it's fullest, I know you do so the advice won't change you. Have fun this year.

wgt
07-16-2009, 11:37
We were on a budget...it's the thought that counts.

gNats
07-16-2009, 11:46
hahaha - good one. well, I can't complain. My parents are pretty cool. They are pretty used to me asking why they didn't take me back to the hospital when they realized the took the wrong baby home. :smiley2:

We were on a budget...it's the thought that counts.

Diver Kat
07-16-2009, 23:00
Happy Belated Birthday!! Sorry I'm late ... it was really hard to bake and frost your cake!!! This Texas heat is just melting everything!! :smiley2:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_HARpEITTddU/RsK6jTu1SCI/AAAAAAAAAEU/cJfJBEgJpcM/s400/mums+scuba+cake.JPG

K9Pig
07-16-2009, 23:59
Happy Belated Birthday!! Sorry I'm late ... it was really hard to bake and frost your cake!!! This Texas heat is just melting everything!! :smiley2:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_HARpEITTddU/RsK6jTu1SCI/AAAAAAAAAEU/cJfJBEgJpcM/s400/mums+scuba+cake.JPG

That is AWESOME!!!! Hey, is that Nemo...you found him.:smiley36:

gNats
07-17-2009, 06:48
OMGosh. That is incredible. Thanks for the cake Kat! I need to print this pic somehow and try it out. What a great design. Did you make this or just find the pic?

If you did it, my hat's off to you for the ingenuity.

mrmccoy
07-17-2009, 06:57
OMGosh. That is incredible. Thanks for the cake Kat! I need to print this pic somehow and try it out. What a great design. Did you make this or just find the pic?

If you did it, my hat's off to you for the ingenuity.

That is a pretty cool cake!

Happy late birthday gNats!

fire diver
07-17-2009, 07:44
If you made the hair on it red, it would look li e GNats too!