PDA

View Full Version : New diver, Swimwear Hunting

lailani83
07-21-2009, 18:00
As a new diver we always have this sporty look when we dive. Sometimes I get so fed up with it and wish to have something that I can show my skin.

Does anyone know of websites still selling Sinful Swimwear? They are sold out everywhere and I want to buy one. This is what I wish to show my skin with.

CompuDude
07-21-2009, 18:09
Google shows lots.

SkItZo
07-21-2009, 18:25
Yep what he (compudude) said. Oh, and had to add That's pretty sexy swimwear, good choice!!

Vercingetorix
07-21-2009, 19:18
Viral advertisement?

//pardon my skepticism

CompuDude
07-21-2009, 19:33
Viral advertisement?

//pardon my skepticism

Might be, but it was one of more pleasant Google searches I've done lately, so I'll forgive it. :smilie39:

SkItZo
07-21-2009, 19:56
Good call!!!

openhelix
07-22-2009, 15:42
Maybe a troll but my gf like to look "sporty" under her wetsuit as well. Here's her latest bikini - Hustler Apparel - Women's Starr Bikini Bottom in Pink (http://store.soliscompany.com/huapwostbibo.html) (Safe for work link) She's making me wait until we go on vacation to see it though

SEMO Scuba
07-23-2009, 15:20
You know if we had photos of you girls that wear these type of suits we could make much more helpful suggestions. (someone had to say it!)

lizsmith12
07-23-2009, 18:10
I just bought one at Shopbeenvied.com but you will want to hurry as they only have a couple left before their Sinful Swimwear is sold out too.

PACKRMAN
07-23-2009, 21:33
Maybe a troll but my gf like to look "sporty" under her wetsuit as well. Here's her latest bikini - Hustler Apparel - Women's Starr Bikini Bottom in Pink (http://store.soliscompany.com/huapwostbibo.html) (Safe for work link) She's making me wait until we go on vacation to see it though

I think I have seen that tatoo before. If you post some more pictures of your gf I could tell for sure.:smilie40:

snagel
07-24-2009, 06:15
I just don't get it....

Last summer I'm at a water park laying next to the pool. Next to me are two babes (that I don't know) wearing basically the same suits. I can't help but hear them talking and whining about how come every guy in the place is staring at them. I just wanted to slap them.

Snagel

PTAaron
07-24-2009, 06:31
I just don't get it....

Last summer I'm at a water park laying next to the pool. Next to me are two babes (that I don't know) wearing basically the same suits. I can't help but hear them talking and whining about how come every guy in the place is staring at them. I just wanted to slap them.

Snagel

See... you don't get it!
They want to look hot and sexy for themselves, BUT guys are not allowed to notice!
I had a friend who would do similar things, and make the same complaint... that was her answer.

Woman logic... I don't get it.

scubastud
07-24-2009, 07:39
this thread needs more pictures.

caburrid
07-24-2009, 16:47

http://images.clipartof.com/small/4235-Obese-Husband-And-Wife-Vacationing-At-The-Beach-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

Here ya go stud. :smiley2:

Okc_diver
07-24-2009, 17:11

http://images.clipartof.com/small/4235-Obese-Husband-And-Wife-Vacationing-At-The-Beach-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

Here ya go stud. :smiley2:

before I cilicked on that link I was saying "I'm going to regret this"
And I was right!

Foo2
07-24-2009, 18:29
I just don't get it....

Snagel

See... you don't get it!
They want to look hot and sexy for themselves, BUT guys are not allowed to notice!
I had a friend who would do similar things, and make the same complaint... that was her answer.

Nope. Neither of you get it. They want to look hot and sexy for themselves...and they want you to notice. Any woman that says otherwise is a liar. They complain to make it look like they aren't trying to be a tease. Trust me...

navyhmc
07-24-2009, 19:32
I trust you Foo2....

Reminds me of my little sisters friend when they were in their teens. A VERY well developed young lady who always wanted to borrow my t-shirt everytime they went to the pool.

A personalized T-Shirt that I had made after riding a bicycle to the 4 corners of KS: on the Front: "Who Ever Said KS Was Flat..." on the back "...Never Rode A 10-Speed"

snagel
07-25-2009, 05:09
I just don't get it....

Snagel

See... you don't get it!

Nope. Neither of you get it. They want to look hot and sexy for themselves...and they want you to notice. Any woman that says otherwise is a liar. They complain to make it look like they aren't trying to be a tease. Trust me...

I think you might have it, but wow the womans psyche is strange sometimes. Somebody ought to write all this down for men. We are simple creatures.

Snagel

navyhmc
07-25-2009, 05:31
Rule #1: The man must never know the rules!

mrmccoy
07-25-2009, 06:28
I trust you Foo2....

Reminds me of my little sisters friend when they were in their teens. A VERY well developed young lady who always wanted to borrow my t-shirt everytime they went to the pool.

A personalized T-Shirt that I had made after riding a bicycle to the 4 corners of KS: on the Front: "Who Ever Said KS Was Flat..." on the back "...Never Rode A 10-Speed"

So is that a true story?

navyhmc
07-25-2009, 07:01
Yup!!! Summer of 1979. I won't name names though