PDA

View Full Version : Tarun Taruahhh!

scubastud
07-30-2009, 06:25
Got my 250th post gift from ScubaToys, and let me tell you.

Even though I have yet to buy from Larry and Joe, I was treated like a paying customer, The gentleman (I am sorry I forgot his name) even called me to apologize that it would take a few days longer to ship as they were currently out of stock. I'm like, heck.. it is a free gift man, am I gonna complain?

I have made many purchases for business and time and time again have to call and ask where the heck some needed part is, to be told they are out of stock, they lost order, blow off after blow off. Oh and don't even get me started on the menu when you call that doesn't offer an option to talk to a real person!

I never take any of my clients for granted, I know they can switch contractors/service companies in a heartbeat. Obviously Scuba Toys knows this as well.

There is a reason ScubaToys enjoys great reviews and customer loyality, and they just got another customer.

I am currently shopping for new regulator for myself, and my wife will be taking her open water in couple weeks. There is no question who we will be looking at first to purchase our gear.
Thanks guys! Keep up the good work, and you will sail through this recession,depression,whatever you want to call it!

Oh in case you were wondering, I picked up this neat little dive light for the gift... to my suprise it came with batteries and a lanyard!

IkeLite Mini C Dive Lite reviews and discounts, Ikelite (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=IkeliteMiniCLite)

Chilkie
07-30-2009, 08:51
Look at you scubastud...working the system. I'll bet it kind of feels as though you received a government funded scuba bailout!!! :smiley2: