PDA

View Full Version : scubatoys webcam

broncrider
08-04-2009, 10:51
Am I the only one having a problem with the webcam? It tells me that the stream is not available. :smiley13:

navyhmc
08-04-2009, 11:01
not working for me either.

Jack Hammer
08-04-2009, 12:57
I talked to ST about some other stuff, they said they took it down on purpose due to some online a$$clowns featuring them on some kind of a prank call website and them getting bombarded by a horde of ***ksticks getting their jollies watching them through it while 'calling' them.

Jack:smiley21:

bennerman
08-04-2009, 15:49
I talked to ST about some other stuff, they said they took it down on purpose due to some online a$$clowns featuring them on some kind of a prank call website and them getting bombarded by a horde of ***ksticks getting their jollies watching them through it while 'calling' them.

How many insults did you invent in that post? :smiley36:

Deep VI
08-06-2009, 02:00
I'm a fan of the use of "a$$clown", it seems to convey how utterly stupid someone is like no other word. A$$hat is also a suitable replacement for "$hithead".

navyhmc
08-06-2009, 02:29

Farrgin' Ice holes! Bastages!!!!!:smiley21: :smiley21: :smiley21:

bennerman
08-06-2009, 04:26
They have also had a note under it saying the pool-cam is coming next week. Of course, the note has been there for a couple weeks... I am looking forward to that, what's goin' on?

Jack Hammer
08-06-2009, 19:37

Farrgin' Ice holes! Bastages!!!!!:smiley21: :smiley21: :smiley21:
Lousy, miserable, cork-soakers! :smiley21::smiley21: ST should take their dwork, nail it to the wall, crush their boils in a meat grinder, then cut off their arms and shove 'em up their iceholes. Dirty son-a-ma-batches. :smiley21::smiley21::smiley21:

Vlane
08-06-2009, 20:52

Perhaps these fellows?

Prankster Busted (http://www.boingboing.net/2009/08/04/pranknets-phone-assa.html)

bennerman
08-06-2009, 22:20
I am not sure whether I should say "This is what happens when you mess with canadians" or "Not all canadians are like this, I swear" :P