PDA

View Full Version : discounts.

bigman241
08-15-2009, 19:59
What are the forum discounts. I know theres a 10% off a 50 of for 250 post is there any others. Looking to make that 2k plus order go as far as larry will let me :smiley20:

scubagirlj
08-15-2009, 20:22
before you go spending all this money on gear, why don't you get in the water first, make a few dives and then decide if you really want to shell out the bucks? some people think they are up for it and when they go down for the first time they freak out

bigman241
08-15-2009, 20:40
I am planning on getting it after my cert class. I am a big guy renting most of the gear is going to be near impossable. The two shops i looked at useing in florida told me i would need to buy my bc (bp\w) wetsuit fins (i got big feet two) weightbelt and so realy besides the personal stuff ie fins snorkel and mask i am only buying my computer reg and oct.
before you go spending all this money on gear, why don't you get in the water first, make a few dives and then decide if you really want to shell out the bucks? some people think they are up for it and when they go down for the first time they freak out

hoova-scuba
08-16-2009, 15:59
You can probably wait on the computer for a bit. Being a new diver and a big guy(like me), you will probably uck up your air really fast in the beginning. I find that I run out of air before I reach my time limit diving off the tables. I bought my Brigade during OW and I loved it from the moment I put it on.

enigmata
08-16-2009, 18:04
/agree, no need for a computer during your OW class, that can certainly wait until later.

fisheater
08-16-2009, 18:15
When you finally decide what you want and that it's time to get it, CALL ScubaToys and ASK FOR THEIR BEST PRICE.

I'm confident that they'll beat their own advertised pricing.

mike_s
08-16-2009, 19:26
What are the forum discounts. I know theres a 10% off a 50 of for 250 post is there any others. Looking to make that 2k plus order go as far as larry will let me :smiley20:

if your dropping $2k, why settle for just 10% discount?

bigman241
08-16-2009, 20:01
I don't did not want to be a total A** hole

fisheater
08-16-2009, 20:42

You won't be. Give ScubaToys a fair chance to blow you away. That way, they'll have another customer for life. They know what they're doing.

bigman241
08-16-2009, 21:41
I will and i am sure they will and i hope they do as my budget is getting then I just keep adding things. Or changing them to the high price stuff. GOd larry will love my call. I talked with him told. He blow me away. He was worried i was posting alot to get my count to 250. He offered me the gift cert.. now. I told him he did not need to do that. I was shocked by the offer. But i do not want him or the other member thinking i am posting so much for it. I am posting so much for everyones help. honestly I have owned my own business help run a two differnt computer stores that with all the places i have bought from I have never saw a shop go so far to help there customers. Honestly i belive scubatoys should get a presidental medal for there customer support.I give them two smiley thumbs up :smiley20::smiley20::smiley20: HEck make it three We will see when i call tomorrow

You won't be. Give ScubaToys a fair chance to blow you away. That way, they'll have another customer for life. They know what they're doing.

bigman241
08-16-2009, 21:44
Doing just that tomorrow. I am sure there going to give a great deal. They did last year but the trip got canceled.
When you finally decide what you want and that it's time to get it, CALL ScubaToys and ASK FOR THEIR BEST PRICE.

I'm confident that they'll beat their own advertised pricing.