PDA

View Full Version : Scuba Toys is putting stress on my marriage

scubafreak
08-27-2007, 17:39
Well, I keep on reading all these wonderful stories of how ST is going beyond the normal levels of customer service and bringing so many smiles to the faces of happy divers in the USA.

The issue I have is that I want to be there to share this. I mentioned to my wife that I think it is time to pack up our belongings and move to the other side of the planet and settle in Dallas. When I gave her my reasons she did not seem as happy as I thought she would :smiley19:

ScubaToys, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE open up a store in Melbourne Australia. It will really help me with my marriage :smiley20::smiley20:

Vercingetorix
08-27-2007, 17:43
ScubaFreak,

By boss is an Aussie (lived here 20 years); became an American citizen in May. Just tell the wife that after long consideration, your blood runs red, white and blue.

Wait a few months. After she finalizes the divorce, you're free to emigrate.

And when you come here, bring the REAL Fosters, not that crap that's made in Canada.

scubafreak
08-27-2007, 17:45
The biggest problem with the divorce issue is that she will land up with half my dive gear :smiley2:

greyzen
08-27-2007, 17:46
ScubaFreak,

Wait a few months. After she finalizes the divorce, you're free to emigrate.

:smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39:

Well, all I can add is talk to Larry about a job before you hope in the ocean and swim over

Vercingetorix
08-27-2007, 18:00
The biggest problem with the divorce issue is that she will land up with half my dive gear :smiley2:Is she a diver?

If so, buy her some gear. When you share the gear, she gets hers and you get yours (boy, do you get yours!!!) Or, when you get here, buy new from ScubaToys.

Well, all I can add is talk to Larry about a job before you hope in the ocean and swim overGood thinking. Plan ahead.

scubafreak
08-27-2007, 18:15
I make my wife sound like a monster but she is actually the most amazing woman. She is not a diver but she encourages me to dive as she says I deserve time out to enjoy myself.

I am actually surprised she puts up with me and my hobbies as I am a complete toy addict. I am so addicted to diving that it is all I talk about and she just listens and laughs at me when I come home from dive and spend the next 2 hours washing my gear.

All jokes aside, ST PLEASE open a store in Aussie - Thanks

PlatypusMan
08-27-2007, 18:19
All jokes aside, ST PLEASE open a store in Aussie - Thanks

Hey Larry?

If you're going to need a managing Director for that Aussie store give me a shout, eh?

scubafreak
08-27-2007, 18:23
Hey Larry?

If you're going to need a managing Director for that Aussie store give me a shout, eh?

Hey PlatypusMan

That position is part of my plan, but you can come over and work as a gear tester on the dive boat if you want :smiley2:

greyzen
08-27-2007, 18:24
Larry, I would like to announce that I've been in sales and management for some top companies... give me a shout, I'd love to be a roaming rep for ya'll (specially in aussie :D)

FyVe
08-27-2007, 18:34
The biggest problem with the divorce issue is that she will land up with half my dive gear :smiley2:

"sell it" to a buddy, after the divorce he can give you a gift if you know what im saying.

chewyjr15
08-27-2007, 20:59
its better over here thats all you have to say!

TommyB
08-27-2007, 21:00
ScubaToys actually has helped mine-
I even got "Date Night" last night when I told her that I'd fix her Zena with the new panel to replace the broken one :)

Osprey
08-31-2007, 22:08
And when you come here, bring the REAL Fosters, not that crap that's made in Canada.

Fosters, Canadian for PissWater

Real beer please!

And good luck moving to the states.. we'll have a welcome wagon ready ;)

Suther2136
08-31-2007, 22:11
good luck on that one

kevinj1
08-31-2007, 23:15
If you open up an Aussie store, I might have a hard time being storesecurity for two stores. BUT, I think I can watch two store cams at once...