PDA

View Full Version : Lost Light Help

Vlane
08-20-2009, 23:27
A little over a week ago I lost my Dorcy dive light out of my BC pocket *kicks self*. I lost it a little ways outside of Prarie Creek marina, around a 5 minute boat ride. It's at one of 2 sites, one with around 4' vis and another with about 8'. I have a pretty good idea where it is at in both locations, however, i need help getting there. It feels strange asking strangers this but, any volunteers to boat me out and search with me? I could pitch in some money for gas if needed, just want to find my light haha. Feels weird asking strangers this, but you guys all seem like good and trustworthy people.

Lesson learned on this btw, always have things clipped to you, not in BC pockets.

cummings66
08-23-2009, 10:47
Normal procedure for things in pockets is to use a D ring inside the pocket and then you can still put it there and clip it off, no risk of loss.

Hope you find it, I know what it's like to lose something, I lost a Raptor dive knife many years ago on a dive site. Never did find it. If I was closer I'd love to help you search.

Vlane
08-23-2009, 15:10
I'm kicking my self for not using a D ring but it was my first "accessory" so didn't think it would come out the pocket. Hoping I can get out with the same buddy again and try to look for it so just have to wait and see, thanks though.