PDA

View Full Version : Optical Illusion for women

dawnvip
08-28-2009, 13:00
(Slightly modified 'cause there are men snooping in here:smiley2:)

I have no idea how this works,
I have never been good at these optical illusion pictures,
But the friend who sent me this said that if you stare at it long enough you should be able to see the ocean.
I tried for a while, but I can't see any stupid ocean...
Can you?

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/dawnvip/image0011.jpg

sunshine121
08-28-2009, 13:26
I'm trying....wait...maybe....nope. But, thank you, thank you, thank you for posting.

Chocoholic
08-28-2009, 14:15
i can almost see it, i just keep looking but ....

Vercingetorix
08-28-2009, 14:31
Once, again, proving, we're just a piece of meat to you girls.

We have a brain, too.

ParrotheadDiver
08-28-2009, 14:35
how long did your friend have to stare at the picture before she saw the ocean...I have been staring at it for 10 minutes :smiley36:

snagel
08-28-2009, 14:52
I told you girls no pictures! I feel so violated...

Snagel

navyhmc
08-28-2009, 15:19
Isn't that La Jolla Beach? No fair they got your pict and not mine Snagel...

Tassie Diver
08-28-2009, 15:44
The ocean is just inside the hair line... somewhere between the ears!

;)

Cheers

TD.

dawnvip
08-28-2009, 15:47
Once, again, proving, we're just a piece of meat to you girls.

We have a brain, too.

What do you mean?? Can't you see the feelings and emotions, the caring and nurturing?

caburrid
08-28-2009, 19:39
I feel bad for that poor guy; it looks like someone stole his wetsuit! Its ok though, he can share with me!:smiley20::smiley20::smiley20:

DevilDiver
08-28-2009, 21:34
Ocean...... Yea, right in front of the gay guy.

(Sorry Snagel)

K9Pig
08-28-2009, 22:48
Not enough shadows....must be a drag king.:smiley36:

Bigake
08-28-2009, 22:58
Hey, that's me !!!!! lol

petronius
08-29-2009, 00:37
I've got nothing to say about the scrawny guy with the bad skin and the underdeveloped calves, but am I wrong in thinking that the branch in the background is obscenely suggestive?

Vercingetorix
08-29-2009, 07:17
Ummm...Ms Dawnvip,

Does the young gent with you in your profile picture know about this thread?:smiley36:

neugierig
08-29-2009, 08:15
need to think twice before i click on any optical illusion thead in the womens' forum

Vercingetorix
08-29-2009, 08:24
need to think twice before i click on any optical illusion thead in the womens' forum
When men enter the Women's Forum, Dante Alighieri sums it most eloquently:

All hope abandon ye who enter here

Cougar Diver
08-31-2009, 17:12
I knew there was a reason I loved looking at the ocean:smiley2:

Cheddarchick
08-31-2009, 18:10
Wait.....uuuuuuhhhhh is that a mole????

scubagirlj
08-31-2009, 19:30
ocean? what ocean?

DivingCRNA
08-31-2009, 19:54
All I have to say is that the picture must have been taken on a cold day from how high up the box is.....

Splitlip
08-31-2009, 19:58
Disgusting.

Tassie Diver
08-31-2009, 20:16
I'm sure he wouldn't look that big in winter ;)

Cougar Diver
09-01-2009, 09:27
Can I just have a little nibble???

scubagirlj
09-01-2009, 12:51
sounds like the men are slightly jealous

Vercingetorix
09-01-2009, 13:49
sounds like the men are slightly jealousJealous? Of what? I'll bet he's not even a diver.

Most every guy here is a diver. Would you rather be with a diver or eye candy?

scubadiver888
09-01-2009, 14:08
Okay, he has a good body but what is his SAC rate? :)

Lulubelle
09-01-2009, 14:16
Would you rather be with a diver or eye candy?

AND not OR Rick, we're not going to settle.

Okay, he has a good body but what is his SAC rate? :)

Probably too high of a number for me :smiley5:

(and plus, I'd agree that it is unlikely he plays on my team. )

Vercingetorix
09-01-2009, 14:50
Okay, he has a good body but what is his SAC rate? I prefer not to think about his SAC. Thanks.

And, Ms Lulu, I'm not asking you to settle. Merely, consider.;)

Cougar Diver
09-01-2009, 14:57
Even if he cant dive. Just think of the surface interval :klem:

Splitlip
09-01-2009, 16:47
sounds like the men are slightly jealous

Hardly. This type of exchange has no place in a serious discussion group.
My Lawdy. I'm having an attack of the vapors.

divingmedic
09-01-2009, 17:48
You women really need to your eyes checked. I had no problem seeing the water. Now a few of the guys at work that "play on the same team" couldn't see the water.

snagel
09-02-2009, 06:05
Even if he cant dive. Just think of the surface interval :klem:

Would he be too old for you, Cougar Diver?

Snagel

Cougar Diver
09-02-2009, 13:51
I am a practicing Cougar. My current "cubbie" is 11 years my junior. So if he is around that age he is welcome in my "den" :smiley2:

gthomas
09-02-2009, 17:24
Thanks!!! I'm having a bad day an really needed a laugh.

Vercingetorix
09-02-2009, 17:44
I am a practicing Cougar. My current "cubbie" is 11 years my junior. So if he is around that age he is welcome in my "den" :smiley2:So, at 57, I'm too old for your den. That's discrimination. I'm gonna sue.

//I'm looking for a sugar-mama to add to my harem.

snagel
09-02-2009, 19:24
So I come home and the wife is a little cranky. I start checking the forum and she comes in. I tell her, here let me show you something....this one is for you. I open this thread and show her the OP picture. She stares there for a few minutes and then says, "What's the optical Illusion"?...(Really she isn't a blond). I then say, "Some of the women on the forum have a hard time seeing the ocean". She laughs and says, "You know what, I didn't see the ocean either". She then points to the stick and says, "That was the 2nd thing I noticed". (I'm not going any further with this conversation).

Snagel

Cougar Diver
09-02-2009, 21:21
I am a practicing Cougar. My current "cubbie" is 11 years my junior. So if he is around that age he is welcome in my "den" :smiley2:So, at 57, I'm too old for your den. That's discrimination. I'm gonna sue.

//I'm looking for a sugar-mama to add to my harem.

I have seen my share of older men getting girls that are barely legal. If its good enough for Demi Moore why not me? Besides its taken me 41 years to be a part of a "fad".

Lulubelle
09-02-2009, 22:19
I have seen my share of older men getting girls that are barely legal. If its good enough for Demi Moore why not me? Besides its taken me 41 years to be a part of a "fad".

I'm with you sister. Get them before they have so much baggage.:smiley20: My rule is at least half my age. They haven't been ruined yet.

Cougar Diver
09-03-2009, 09:34

I'm with you sister. Get them before they have so much baggage.:smiley20: My rule is at least half my age. They haven't been ruined yet.

I was lucky enough to get a cubbie with good values. He is lucky enough to get a woman who knows how to take care of a man :smiley2:

Lulubelle
09-03-2009, 09:44

I was lucky enough to get a cubbie with good values. He is lucky enough to get a woman who knows how to take care of a man :smiley2:

Much happiness and longevity to your relationship.:smiley20:

Cougar Diver
09-03-2009, 09:48
Thanks. Just passed 6 years. He's my best dive buddy.

Vercingetorix
09-03-2009, 09:52
I have seen my share of older men getting girls that are barely legal. If its good enough for Demi Moore why not me? Besides its taken me 41 years to be a part of a "fad".My trophy wife was in her twenties and I was forty.

Concerning Ms Moore: she got Ashton Kutcher. The mind boggles. Does she really have such low self-esteem as to go after this pompous, self-aggrandizing, arrogant buffoon? This gent actually compare himself and P-Diddly-Squat to the Rat Pack (Frank, Sammy, Dino, Joey, Peter), with P-putz as Frank Sinatra. I guess that would make Kutcher the ashtray the Rat Pack used. The Rat Pack had CLASS. The only way P and this ashtray would get class is if they enrolled...in grade school...again.

Demi Moore and Kutcher...ummm...not a good example.:smiley36:

Cougar Diver
09-03-2009, 10:10
Sorry. Dont know of other examples except for the reality show with the cougar. Courtney Cox is in a tv show about them. There is a really stupid movie out there called the cougar club.

Foo2
09-03-2009, 10:27
[ Concerning Ms Moore: she got Ashton Kutcher. The mind boggles. Does she really have such low self-esteem as to go after this pompous, self-aggrandizing, arrogant buffoon? This gent actually compare himself and P-Diddly-Squat to the Rat Pack (Frank, Sammy, Dino, Joey, Peter), with P-putz as Frank Sinatra. I guess that would make Kutcher the ashtray the Rat Pack used. The Rat Pack had CLASS. The only way P and this ashtray would get class is if they enrolled...in grade school...again.

Say what you want about Ashton Kutcher. As a straight male, your opinion doesn't count. :smiley36: I say...and I would bet that most women would agree...Ashton is HOT! (As long as he isn't talking.)

Lulubelle
09-03-2009, 10:28
Say what you want about Ashton Kutcher. As a straight male, your opinion doesn't count. :smiley36: I say...and I would bet that most women would agree...Ashton is HOT! (As long as he isn't talking.)

I'm with Foo. When he does talk, he is often making people laugh. Now THAT is a sexy trait! And he doesn't give a flip what anyone thinks, which is also a sexy trait.

Cougar Diver
09-03-2009, 10:30
[ Concerning Ms Moore: she got Ashton Kutcher. The mind boggles. Does she really have such low self-esteem as to go after this pompous, self-aggrandizing, arrogant buffoon? This gent actually compare himself and P-Diddly-Squat to the Rat Pack (Frank, Sammy, Dino, Joey, Peter), with P-putz as Frank Sinatra. I guess that would make Kutcher the ashtray the Rat Pack used. The Rat Pack had CLASS. The only way P and this ashtray would get class is if they enrolled...in grade school...again.

He doesnt need to talk. There are better things to get done then talk. Painting...car repair...:smiley2:

scubagirlj
09-03-2009, 10:34
I too am part of the "club"- mine is 14 years younger, never previously in a serious relationship so was easily trained-grew up in a family with 3 older sisters, so had a basic appreciation of strong women-not hard on the eyes, doesn't smoke, rarely has more than 1 drink, doesn't mind doing chores, usually puts the seat down and loves diving-what more can you ask for? we've been together for 10 years and its as good today as the day we met-i consider myself lucky

Vercingetorix
09-03-2009, 10:47

He doesnt need to talk. There are better things to get done then talk. Painting...car repair...:smiley2:
Sigh...........

Kutcher is the guy that said Twitter was the greatest technology advance ever, or some such B.S. Yeah, he makes people laugh...at him

Say what you want about Ashton Kutcher. As a straight male, your opinion doesn't count. :smiley36::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Cougar Diver
09-03-2009, 10:58
Since ashton kusher is not liked.... any one for Orlando bloom for a younger man. I could become a pirate :smilie40:

DevilDiver
09-03-2009, 11:08
Sorry. Dont know of other examples except for the reality show with the cougar. Courtney Cox is in a tv show about them. There is a really stupid movie out there called the cougar club.

I will throw in a vote for Stifflers Mom from American Pie. Now that is a cougar..........

Vercingetorix
09-03-2009, 11:14
I will throw in a vote for Stifflers Mom from American Pie. Now that is a cougar..........
http://www.flickwit.net/images/american-pie1.jpg

+1

smokeyJoe
09-03-2009, 20:37
oh yea! stifflers mom

snagel
09-04-2009, 06:12
I work with a guy that is 64. In our office one of the ladies (age 45) is dating (actually living together) a guy who works with us also (he's 23). They seem very happy, but it is kinda amusing to watch them try and keep this secret.

This drives my buddy (64 year old guy) crazy. It simply is not right in his eyes. I can tell you he isn't jeolous or anything like that, it simply is something that does not meet with his generations approval. Additionally, I think what bothers him is that she left her husband for this guy and has a 10 year old son (who lives with his dad). Obviously, we know nothing of the real issues in this matter. My opinion.....whatever makes you happy and it really isn't any of my business.

As far a Ashtin K.....I'm a long time fan of Demi (she's been my dream girl for years), but damn why did she pick such a jerk (sorry never liked the guy). It's interesting to hear the female opinion of him.

Snagel

scubagirlj
09-04-2009, 06:29
he may be a jerk(agreed) but he obviously does SOMETHING right

Cougar Diver
09-04-2009, 09:39
The only draw back with a younger man is the kid issue. My daugher is ready to deliver my first grandchild any day. Its hard for my cubbie to think about being a grandfather at 29 :smiley19:

Vercingetorix
09-04-2009, 12:34
he may be a jerk(agreed) but he obviously does SOMETHING rightAnd what might that be? Care to elaborate? In detail. Lotsa detail.:smiley36:

K9Pig
09-04-2009, 16:05
The Rat Pack had CLASS.

I couldn't agree more.

snagel
09-04-2009, 16:45
I once new a guy who was in his early 60's and dating a girl in her early 40's. I've always said the older you get the less the margin seems. The problem this guy had is his girlfriend was the same age as his oldest daughter. Sounds a little "sick" and sure was a tension spot for all those around them.

Snagel

Cougar Diver
09-04-2009, 16:55
My cubbie and I always joke that I was the baby sitter. I got my drivers license when he started kindergarten :smiley36:

dawnvip
09-04-2009, 16:57

Other famous cougars: Eva Longoria, Susan Sarandon, Katie Couric, Mariah Carey and Kim Cattrall

I was in a relationship with a younger (7 year) man but upgraded to a silver fox who I now call my "sugar daddy"!

PhD4JC
09-09-2009, 13:48
Did she say you would start to see the ocean or that you would start to get wet???

(Slightly modified 'cause there are men snooping in here:smiley2:)

I have no idea how this works,
I have never been good at these optical illusion pictures,
But the friend who sent me this said that if you stare at it long enough you should be able to see the ocean.
I tried for a while, but I can't see any stupid ocean...
Can you?

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/dawnvip/image0011.jpg

Cougar Diver
09-09-2009, 14:04
:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

unclepooty
09-09-2009, 14:28
Gotta give ya props on that one :)

musicpeacemaker
12-16-2009, 08:58
I told you girls no pictures! I feel so violated...

Snagel
shouldn't of been peeking:smiley21: